It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A wild Hog has appeared!
I thought maybe when GOG did a couple of those Flash Sales (when around 10 or so games were significantly marked down at once for a few hours) that the Insomnia may have been replaced. Yet it returns to haunt our waking hours. Good times.
Okay, Hitman 2 is finally out of the way, up next on the older games side is Hogs of War. 150 at 75% off.
deleted
38 copies of the movie to go.
Seasoned :

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (-80%) [150]
CURRENT --> Hogs of War (-75%) [150]

Fresh :

AI War Collection (-80%) [150]
Story about my Uncle, A (-80%) [100]
CURRENT --> The Frame {movie} (-50%) [100]
Grim Fandango is coming right after this movie.

I know it!

Cheers!
high rated
Dalthnock: I tried to add a review too, but it's not showing up. :/
Would you please stop spamming reviews. They'll be there long after this sale and misguide anyone looking for information.
So... any takers on which one will finish first? Hogs or Frame?

My $ is on Hogs...
DeMignon: Would you please stop spamming reviews. They'll be there long after this sale and misguide anyone looking for information.
Okay, I'll stop. I'll be good. XD
deleted
low rated
DeMignon: Would you please stop spamming reviews. They'll be there long after this sale and misguide anyone looking for information.
Well, if anyone is lacking in intelligence enough to be fooled by my review, then...

Cheers!
jackster79: So... any takers on which one will finish first? Hogs or Frame?

My $ is on Hogs...
The question really seems to be the over/under on how many Frame sales are left when Hogs clears the board. I'd put the line at 12.
bler144: The question really seems to be the over/under on how many Frame sales are left when Hogs clears the board. I'd put the line at 12.
12! nope more like 25
jackster79: So... any takers on which one will finish first? Hogs or Frame?

My $ is on Hogs...
bler144: The question really seems to be the over/under on how many Frame sales are left when Hogs clears the board. I'd put the line at 12.
A fair question, and I think it is going to be close... if I had to guess, I would go with 14 or 15. 12 seems just a tad too low.