It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I tried to add a review too, but it's not showing up. :/

Cheers!
Fantasysci5: I'd ask if Hitman 2 is a good starting point if I've never played any of the series...but I get the feeling I'd get a lot of "BUY IT RIGHT NOW!!!" comments... ;)
It is a good game. It's much better than the glitch infested first game.
deleted
Fantasysci5: I'd ask if Hitman 2 is a good starting point if I've never played any of the series...but I get the feeling I'd get a lot of "BUY IT RIGHT NOW!!!" comments... ;)
Because people care about you.

You really should buy it now. It's almost gone!

Cheers!
Being honest, it's not a bad place to start. You do miss out on the origin of 47 and why he's called that if you skip the first game, but Hitman 2 is more polished in a lot of ways. If you really like stealth it's great, but there is a background story that continues in the series.
I'm dreading what might be next after hitman.
Keane's been Framed.
Hitman: Silent Assassin is the best of the three on GOG in my opinion. If you haven't played it before then do consider it. Not going to ask you to BUY IT NOW though, that is up to you. :)
LynetteC: This one seems quite apt!
Good song :)
Made me chuckle:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/what_are_the_best_films_of_alltime/post305
LynetteC: On a side note, I just spotted Ether One at 50%. It may not be in the Insomnia sale but it's worth every penny. If you like Myst type games, you NEED this in your collection. :-)
It's the regular silent promo of the week! :-)

I agree with you.
This game is really great.

Also nearly all puzzles are optional. So it can be played as a walk simulator if anyone prefers that style.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by vanchann
"Doubleplus Good! by Dalthnock

This movie is good enough to buy 45 copies of it.
Do it now!"

Go & Upvote, my sons!

Cheers!
genkicolleen: Great, now I have The Sound of Silence stuck in my head. hahaha
Don't mention it, my dear. :)

LynetteC: This one seems quite apt!
At least it's not Keane Ye West!
Watching news, still waiting for the Keaning to end.
Lemon_Curry: At least it's not Keane Ye West!
Hahaha.. mighty fine use of Keane and a great pun sir. :)