It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LOL it sounds like the magical-Crit-matic of GoG gave away more copies of A.I. War than it sold! I think GoG might be burning out on Insomnia too ;)

Congrats all! Have fun being a mystic space dragon (that is the game yes?)
bler144: For me I've held off because it's too much like my actual job, just on steroids. I usually play games to get away from work, not to do more of it unpaid ;)
This I can totally understand. Though I know that many real life pilots are fans of MS Flight Simulator & Co.
genkicolleen: Holy cow! I just got my first crit (AI War)! :O What timing~!
Woohoo! A greatly deserved critical on one of the fastest selling games I've seen so far (I snagged one) and I think it was under 5 minutes it sold out.... or I wasn't paying attention to the time.
Maxvorstadt: Hmm, was looking for infos about A.I. War and now it`s gone.
JDelekto: PM me and I will gift it. :)
Well, trentonif was faster, but thanks for that and a big hug also to you!
30 games left:
A Story About My Uncle (-80%)
Age of Wonders 3 Deluxe Edition (-67%)
AI War Collection (-80%)
Angry Video Game Nerd The Movie {movie} (-50%)
Anomaly 2 (-75%)
Anomaly Defenders (-75%)
Astebreed (-75%)
Banner Saga, The (-60%)
Blocks That Matter (-70%)
Cognition: Game of the Year Edition (-80%)
Consortium: Master Edition, The (-80%)
Desktop Dungeon (-67%)
Freedom Planet (-67%)
FTL: Advanced Edition (-75%)
Last Federation, The (-75%)
Lumino City (-50%)
Neverending Nightmares (-50%)
PixelJunk Monsters HD (-85%)
PixelJunk Shooter (-85%)
QUBE Director's Cut (-80%)
Quest for Infamy (-80%)
Rayman Origins (-75%)
Signal Ops (-85%)
Smugglers V (-80%)
Terraria (-80%)
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure (-80%)
Teslagrad (-75%)
Tetrobot and Co. (-75%)
The Frame {movie} (-50%)
The Gamers: Dorkness Rising {movie} (-75%)

Actual games in promo:
Xenonauts (-60%)
Kentucky Route Zero Season Pass (-60%)
bler144: For me I've held off because it's too much like my actual job, just on steroids. I usually play games to get away from work, not to do more of it unpaid ;)
I have yet to play it (backlog), but I have never looked at the timed parts of it in that context. Thinking now that like you said they would resemble (after a fashion) my previous 2 employment positions during crunch time, amped to the max!

XD
masterp251: So is KENTUCKY ROUTE ZERO a good game?
Yes it is but more because of the surreal atmosphere and the dialogues (only text) not so much because of the puzzles (I don't remember any).

Edit: It is however episodic and only 3 (of 5?) episodes are released until now.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by MarkoH01
Yes. It has a really strange atmosphere to it, which to me feels really magical. Kind of a scary tranquility, if that makes any sense.
I also liked the soundtrack, which is included (and I usually don't care for the soundtrack at all).
But it's not really point and click, in - there's really not much puzzling involved, you know, you just... make your way, meeting all kinds of strange people, and weird places...
Ah, I gotta play that game again...
toxicTom: LOL... gifting galore. ;-)

I throw a round of +1's
Awww, thank you much! Short of making sure I don't gift to the wrong person, I'm not sure how that whole thing should work. Do you just launch a PM with a code, wait for someone to acknowledge the giveaway? I'm not sure what the standard operating procedure is in that regard.
ok thanks I think I'll pick it up another time.
Maxvorstadt: Well, trentonif was faster, but thanks for that and a big hug also to you!
Thanks! :) People must be using bots to give out gifts these days....
ALL GoG are good games. The name of the website backs that up!
And another critical miss on Kentucky Route Zero, well hopefully it will have a more suitable discount for me when all the episodes are released for it. :)
WildHobgoblin: Yes. It has a really strange atmosphere to it, which to me feels really magical. Kind of a scary tranquility, if that makes any sense.
I also liked the soundtrack, which is included (and I usually don't care for the soundtrack at all).
But it's not really point and click, in - there's really not much puzzling involved, you know, you just... make your way, meeting all kinds of strange people, and weird places...
Ah, I gotta play that game again...
Sound good. I started playing Ether One (thanks to Tarnicus!) and it also seems like a very tranquil game - the few puzzles are even (kind of) optional. I start to grow a taste for these kind of "interactive experiences" ever since I heard of The Path and Dear Esther, though I've never even played the latter two.
opeter2: AI War Collection (-80%)
Didn't that just go? I know because I benefited from the generosity of JDelekto, give this guy some +1's