It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So is KENTUCKY ROUTE ZERO a good game?
Did AI War actually go like super fast or did it not have a lot of copies? Was it both? Nox didn't even seem to go that fast.
trentonlf: Woot! Third crit on AI war collection :)
Just saw this too - same sentiment: Happy to see the awesome GOG community members experience good fortune!
toxicTom: I know many people were wanting this game (and then only 100?!).
Seriously! Those hundred copies went FAST!
trentonlf: check your PM for it ;)
Ah, are you giving one away too!??
MechaKong: Did AI War actually go like super fast or did it not have a lot of copies? Was it both? Nox didn't even seem to go that fast.
Only 100 copies, and yes, they flew off the digital shelves so to speak...
masterp251: So is KENTUCKY ROUTE ZERO a good game?
I've heard that it's good, but that's all I can tell you :)
masterp251: So is KENTUCKY ROUTE ZERO a good game?
I played it for about a half hour and if you like the point and click type adventure games, it is pretty good. I enjoyed it.
genkicolleen: Holy cow! I just got my first crit (AI War)! :O What timing~!
Congrats to you too :-)
toxicTom: It's nice that Papers Please went rather quickly even at this stage of the sale. The games really deserves it, although it's certainly not for everyone. I have a hard time playing it - it's so depressing.
tinflowers: Thats been my big holdup to buy and play it, it just seems so depressing.
For me I've held off because it's too much like my actual job, just on steroids. I usually play games to get away from work, not to do more of it unpaid ;)
MechaKong: Did AI War actually go like super fast or did it not have a lot of copies? Was it both? Nox didn't even seem to go that fast.
Both
JDelekto: PM me and I will gift it. :)
LOL... gifting galore. ;-)

I throw a round of +1's
toxicTom: I know many people were wanting this game (and then only 100?!).
genkicolleen: Seriously! Those hundred copies went FAST!
I blinked and missed it. Still, other than going for a crit to giveaway (and to finally say I won something), it doesn't seem like my type of game anyway.

So no big loss. ;)
Maxvorstadt: Hmm, was looking for infos about A.I. War and now it`s gone.
Thanks and a hug for you!
trentonlf: Woot! Third crit on AI war collection :)
genkicolleen: lol~ I'd be thinking the free games were a myth, too, if I hadn't gotten one in the last insomnia promo :p
genkicolleen: Holy cow! I just got my first crit (AI War)! :O What timing~!
Congrats to both of you nice that some of the giving people getting finally also some crits!
Still no luck this insomnia but the last one was fine with three free games