It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Run your very own matchmaking agency or a village for newly matched couples under the watchful eye of your boss, an outrageous drag queen! Kitty Powers' Matchmaker and Kitty Powers' Love Life are now available on GOG.COM!

Until 17th July 2021, 1 PM UTC, you can buy both games mentioned above with 50% off.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
low rated
GamezRanker: Btw, anyone notice how GOG staff TITLES threads for releases for some games over others?

This release: "Discover two exciting dating sims from Magic Notion Ltd"
(using words like exciting/discover)

Another (imo better looking) release today: "Release: The Pirate's Fate"
(no descriptive words like thrilling/exciting/etc...very plain in comparison)

-

Sidenote: everyone should look into The Pirate's Fate if they're into that particular genre
(it looks far nicer/better made than these games, at any rate)
GamezRanker:
I think you go into conspiracy territory here if you try to insinuate that GOG rather promote this game over some of the other ones, for all of GOG's faults it is probably some editor who came up with the title.

Hell even Ys didn't get that.
Post edited July 07, 2021 by ChrisGamer300
low rated
Darvond: There is a such thing as dining for quality. If I wanted to eat garbage, I'd go look in the trash, yeah?

But hey! Maybe there's something over 60% of critics overlooked that really make these games float above the rest.
This entire post: *slow clap*

(Btw, if you didn't see it yet: the game I linked above ["The Pirate's Fate"] looks like something ya might like)
Post edited July 08, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
GamezRanker: This entire post: *slow clap*

(Btw, if you didn't see it yet: the game I linked above ["The Pirate's Curse"] looks like something ya might like)
I did take a look and tilted my head considerably. But you may also consider my cap tipped towards you.
low rated
ChrisGamer300: I think you go into conspiracy territory here if you try to insinuate that GOG rather promote this game over some of the other ones, for all of GOG's faults it is probably some editor who came up with the title.
Wasn't saying GOG was doing anything in that post....just pointing out something odd I noticed, is all. ;)
Post edited July 07, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
ChrisGamer300: I think you go into conspiracy territory here if you try to insinuate that GOG rather promote this game over some of the other ones, for all of GOG's faults it is probably some editor who came up with the title.
GamezRanker: Wasn't saying GOG was doing anything in that post....just pointing out something odd I notices, is all. ;)
Hmm it really came across like it.
low rated
Darvond: I did take a look and tilted my head considerably. But you may also consider my cap tipped towards you.
As a person into various pirate themed media and some cute furry stuff like this, I ask: how could anyone with such tastes NOT add it to their wishlists?

Also thank ye kindly. :)
low rated
Patias: Reedit, Discord and Twitter
https://media1.giphy.com/media/hvq8ONQhQ1XLq/giphy.gif
I suppose facebook and myspace are pretty irate about this forum too.
low rated
ChrisGamer300: Hmm it really came across like it.
Well obviously it wasn't....I would never accuse GOG of anything amiss or untoward....without proof, that is. :)

-=-=-=-=-=-

fronzelneekburm: I suppose facebook and myspace are pretty irate about this forum too.
I heard that Myspace Tom has actually unfriended a bunch of people over this, even. ;D
low rated
GamezRanker: As a person into various pirate themed media and some cute furry stuff like this, I ask: how could anyone with such tastes NOT add it to their wishlists?

Also thank ye kindly. :)
Well, as I stated in the announcement thread there, I get it, but I don't get it.
low rated
Darvond: Well, as I stated in the announcement thread there, I get it, but I don't get it.
So you used Schrodinger's method of getting it? ;)
low rated
GamezRanker: So you used Schrodinger's method of getting it? ;)
It's a matter of questioning the matter of the intent of appeal. :P
Patias: There's a reason the GOG community that participates in Reedit, Discord and Twitter calls this forum a toxic place, and this topic is living proof.

Unbelievable the level of slurry!
Reddit and Twitter used as an example of slurry-free, non-toxic communities???
Now I can say with adamant and absolute certainty that I've seen everything!
low rated
Patias: Unbelievable the level of slurry!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkP_xjJT47E
low rated
Mr_GeO: Reddit and Twitter used as an example of slurry-free, non-toxic communities???
Now I can say with adamant and absolute certainty that I've seen everything!
But they are all those things....in bizarro world.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Roflmao
(sidenote: I would've also gone with a video clip of mining slurry)
low rated
GamezRanker: Sidenote: everyone should look into The Pirate's Fate if they're into that particular genre
(it looks far nicer/better made than these games, at any rate)
I doubt that you could or even should compare two completely different genres but regarding the "better made" part: did you try those other games or is it just you feeling that this is the case? I mean artstyle is a subjective thing but if I watch the trailer of those so called dating sims it seems that they are basically a mixture of many different mini games and I'd think that it it is hard to judge how well those were made without having played one of those games.