It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Take a moment to travel back in time through the history of video gaming. Today 6 engaging classics from Funbox Media arrive on GOG.COM:

Desert Thunder (-50%)
Gun Metal (-50%)
Street Racing Syndicate (-50%)
Terra Lander (-50%)
Terra Lander II - Rockslide Rescue (-50%)
Terra Bomber (-50%)

Play these unforgettable titles before their discounts expire on 6th October 2021, 1 PM UTC.
That's not Gunmetal!
Street Racing Syndicate! YAY!
Those are some nice launch prices. Gun Metal looks like a fun action game. I like the instant attack transformation mode from mech to jet.
I might get Gun Metal. I have it for xbox but I recall the performance being bad.
Why are you using some weird low-res screenshot as the cover for Street Racing Syndicate instead of the original cover?
IronArcturus: Does Street Racing Syndicate work with an Xbox 360 controller?
Just tried it an it does work with an XBox controller, you do need to set it up in the options first though before you can use it.
wolfsite: Just tried it an it does work with an XBox controller
That's good!

Also, have you tried Terra Lander 1 or 2?
tfishell: Few other suggestions:

* Gold Rush! Complete-Collection Bundle (Sunlight Games)
* GODS Remastered
lostwolfe: is the gold rush! you're talking about here, the redo by the folks who initially made the sierra game way back when? if so, colour me intrigued.
I was actually talking about the classic (which is on Steam along with the remake), but I'd of course be fine with both showing up.

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games#search=gold%20ru
wolfsite: Just tried it an it does work with an XBox controller
IronArcturus: That's good!

Also, have you tried Terra Lander 1 or 2?
No I haven't purchased them sorry.
Tnanks..now give us Dungeon Master.
Street Racing Syndicate. Heard the references to NFS, and as a huge fan of the NFS III Hot Pursuit demo (yes I never owned the full game...), it went in the bag. :)
Has anyone else played that Terra Lander game? It looks like the game does not have a working frame limiter. When I played the game, it caused the CPU to overheat. Is there a way to fix this?
lostwolfe: is the gold rush! you're talking about here, the redo by the folks who initially made the sierra game way back when? if so, colour me intrigued.
tfishell: I was actually talking about the classic (which is on Steam along with the remake), but I'd of course be fine with both showing up.

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games#search=gold%20ru
my understanding was that the two brothers who made gold rush! managed to wrangle the rights from the game from ken williams before sierra went all pear shaped [which probably wasn't difficult: i'm not sure gold rush! sold a lot of copies.]

so, maybe it was easy for them to get the games onto steam [because valve has 0 curation for the most part.]

i expect they maybe tried gog? but that gog's curation basically knocked them out.

it wouldn't surprise me if that was the case.
Kelefane: Tnanks..now give us Dungeon Master.
If the Dungeon Master series ever appears here that is an instant purchase!

IronArcturus: Has anyone else played that Terra Lander game? It looks like the game does not have a working frame limiter. When I played the game, it caused the CPU to overheat. Is there a way to fix this?
Seems like a large oversight. Thank you for the warning.
IronArcturus: Is there a way to fix this?
Use a frame limiter? AMD's and NVIDIA's own control software should have a built-in option for that. For something like an Intel iGPU the only thing I know of is Rivatuner Statisics Server.