It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Take a moment to travel back in time through the history of video gaming. Today 6 engaging classics from Funbox Media arrive on GOG.COM:

Desert Thunder (-50%)
Gun Metal (-50%)
Street Racing Syndicate (-50%)
Terra Lander (-50%)
Terra Lander II - Rockslide Rescue (-50%)
Terra Bomber (-50%)

Play these unforgettable titles before their discounts expire on 6th October 2021, 1 PM UTC.
Can you roll the ship in Terra Lander 1 or 2?
Great releases! Will dig through them all.
Gun Metal? I remember buying the box for like 2 bucks at a supermarket (very similar price to what it is on GOG). Definitely did not expect it to ever show up here. I never finished it, so might get back to it.
Post edited September 29, 2021 by idbeholdME
idbeholdME: Gun Metal? I remember buying the box for like 2 bucks at a supermarket (very similar price to what it is on GOG). Definitely did not expect it to ever show up here. I never finished it, so might get back to it.
Does Gun Metal work with an Xbox 360 controller?
idbeholdME: Gun Metal? I remember buying the box for like 2 bucks at a supermarket (very similar price to what it is on GOG). Definitely did not expect it to ever show up here. I never finished it, so might get back to it.
IronArcturus: Does Gun Metal work with an Xbox 360 controller?
No idea, sorry. I played it on a keyboard and mouse.
Desert Thunder & Gun Metal looks amazing given their age and just watching the gameplay makes it look incredibly fun. Does anyone know if they actually play as well as they look?

The Terra series all remind me of Atari 2600 games that had similar game mechanics.

Going to wishlist all 5 for now and also love how they priced the games so low. And an excellent discount to boot.

Not too crazy about the racing game though.

Thanks GOG for bringing more good old games to the catalog. :) (also a big thanks to whoever owns the rights to allowing it)
high rated
GOG.com: ...
Thank you. :) Please release missing 1C games also like Konung 3, 7,62, Planet Alcatraz 1+2, Stalingrad, Brigade E5, and any others with ~150, 200+ votes or around that.

Few other suggestions:

* Chrome (Techland)
* Gunpoint
* Zeno Clash
* Das Geisterschiff
* Gold Rush! Complete-Collection Bundle (Sunlight Games)
* Thomas was Alone
* look at Gothic II (Vanilla) and Gothic Reloaded Mod wishlist entries
* GODS Remastered
* The Consuming Shadow
* Double Fine's The Cave
* Buka Entertainment games
* X-Blades
* Bullet Witch
* Huniecam
* Asghan: The Dragon Slayer
* a return of the Carpe Fulgar games
Post edited September 29, 2021 by tfishell
low rated
tfishell: Few other suggestions:

* GODS Remastered
is the gold rush! you're talking about here, the redo by the folks who initially made the sierra game way back when? if so, colour me intrigued.

as for gods - it'd be missing the super cool intro music [they had to replace it] - i'd much rather have the original game floating around the store.

---

if anyone has bought these, could they please let us know what sort of drm [if any] is present in these games at all?

thank you in advance. :)
Wroom wroom!
Very rare case: street racing game from first half of 2000s which is still available to purchase digitally. The closest thing to NFS:U and NFS:U2 we can buy right now.
How can this publisher offer these games at this low prices ( i mean base price ) while the prices of NightDive releases are so high ?
Excellent releases at excellent prices!! Sold!!
Does Street Racing Syndicate work with an Xbox 360 controller?
GOG.com: ...
tfishell: Thank you. :) Please release missing 1C games also like Konung 3, 7,62, Planet Alcatraz 1+2, Stalingrad, Brigade E5, and any others with ~150,200+ votes or around that.

Few other suggestions:

* Chrome (Techland)
* Gunpoint
* Zeno Clash
* Das Geisterschiff
* Thomas was Alone
* look at Gothic II (Vanilla) and Gothic Reloaded Mod wishlist entries
* GODS Remastered
* The Consuming Shadow
* Double Fine's The Cave
* Buka Entertainment games
* X-Blades
* Bullet Witch
* Huniecam
* Asghan: The Dragon Slayer
* a return of the Carpe Fulgar games
+1 billion here!! amazing titles
tfishell: * Zeno Clash
Strangely enough, GOG had an entry for this one for years now. The support page is still up:
https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/214076465-Zeno-Clash?product=gog