It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The only Desura key I have left is Ring Runner : Flight of the Sages. PM me if you want it :)

Edit: Taken!
Post edited June 13, 2015 by Catshade
Coelocanth: Vasyl, if this is still available, I'd love to claim it.
vasyl: Check your PM (also know as Chat).
Much appreciated, thank you!
Catshade: The only Desura key I have left is Ring Runner : Flight of the Sages. PM me if you want it :)
I'll give it a home if no one else wants it.
Post edited June 13, 2015 by Coelocanth
Still have number of Desura keys left. Get them before they run out! ;-p
WildHobgoblin: So sorry, I realised a bit belatedly that you had already expressed an interest. Hope you're not too disappointed...
Nah... Don't worry. I already get bunch of keys anyway. I don't mind anyone took that key.
high rated
I went throughout this thread and +1 all the generous people. Thank you all!
A special thank you to: vasyl, the.kuribo, Grargar, andysheets1975, madth3, Getcomposted, samlii and jamesbuc from which I greedily asked for keys.

I have the following keys for some ridiculously high quality gems:

Telepath RPG: Servants of God(4/10 keys left)
Heroes of Steel(4/10 keys left)
Age of Fear: The Undead King(16/20 keys left)

Just PM me for one, two or all three. I hope you'll enjoy them.
Post edited June 20, 2015 by MadalinStroe
Is it just me or downloading through Desura client is ridiculously slow?
Catshade: Is it just me or downloading through Desura client is ridiculously slow?
Yeah. For some reason it is slower than downloading game installer through the web.

*pakai internet apa emangnya ?
agylardi: Yeah. For some reason it is slower than downloading game installer through the web.

*pakai internet apa emangnya ?
First Media. The download speed through the client was normal yesterday. I'll try download my remaining games through the web.
Catshade: The only Desura key I have left is Ring Runner : Flight of the Sages. PM me if you want it :)

Edit: Taken!
Thank you, Catshade! :)
blarth:
Added a few more to my list.
high rated
I have two Desura keys if anyone is interested:
Inside The Gear
Fatal Theory - TAKEN

If you are interested just PM me. I don't have any requirements except that your account be created before April 2015. :)

Also they SHOULD work, but I can't of course 100% grantee it until you try. ;)

By the way while downloading I noticed that they are using the cloudfront service, which may explain why Desura is still functional even though no one is currently "minding the store". My bet would be it will continue until their current payment runs out...whenever that is.
Post edited June 15, 2015 by DBDigital
I DO NOT HAVE THOSE GAMES, this is just to help people have links in their lists.

Edit: Removed, may help some more people later if I find the time.
Post edited June 21, 2015 by Lostinablock
Woohoo I finished downloading everything from desura that I own. Yeah
Added 3 more Desura keys to my list.
high rated
Here is what I have left for Desura

Biglands
Astro Emporia
Bit Shifter
Eron
Post edited June 16, 2015 by Briareos262