It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

UPDATE: Heads up! There are 24h left, so now is the time to take advantage of the amazing deals and upgrade your collections. Eyes on the price, Boo, eyes on the price!

Years ago, the Baldur's Gate series changed the way we look at gaming and the scope of what was considered possible. Even now, the legacy continues through the Enhanced Editions – thanks to the hard work and years of updates to keep the inimitable Infinity Engine living on.

It's the work on the Enhanced Editions that made <span class="bold">Siege of Dragonspear</span> possible – the just-released, massive expansion to the timeless classic, available only for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition.

"The team at Beamdog was able to breathe a new life into the Infinity Engine classics." says Greg Tito, Communications Director for Dungeons & Dragons "We're proud to recognize their excellent work in offering the best possible experience and support for these legendary titles. We want these to become the definitive editions – featuring both the enhanced and classic versions of the games."

On April 29, Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition, Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition, and Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition will be expanded to include the classic versions – each becoming the Definitive Edition Bundle and not available for purchase separately. If you already own the classics on GOG.com, the games currently on your shelf won't be affected.

"We're excited to take our commitment and support to Baldur's Gate and GOG fans to the next level and humbled to work with such great partners. The Definitive Edition Bundle will give every Baldur's Gate fan what they're looking for" – concludes Cameron Tofer, Beamdog COO.

In the near future, we're also looking forward to full GOG Galaxy support for achievements in Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition, Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition, and Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition – as well as in the Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear expansion.

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition will be 75% off until April 4 11:59 PM PDT / April 5 2:59 AM EDT/ 7:59 BST and 60% off until April 29 10:59 AM PDT / 1:59 PM EDT / 18:59 BST. The 60% discount for Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition, and Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition until April 29 10:59 AM PDT / 1:59 PM EDT / 18:59 BST. The 85% discount for owners of the original saga will last until April 29 10:59 AM PDT / 1:59 PM EDT / 18:59 BST.
Post edited April 02, 2016 by maladr0Id
Seems that the Steam mob it's up to arms:)

And if what i read about a certain character banter is true, they probably have the right to be.

And, yeah...would rather have the originals separated of the Enhanced Editions.
Post edited April 03, 2016 by wolfsrain
wolfsrain: Seems that the Steam mob it's up to arms:)

And if what i read about a certain character banter is true, they probably have the right to be.

And, yeah...would rather have the originals separated of the Enhanced Editions.
what are they saying?
ValamirCleaver: So you trying to "stir the pot" without any first hand experience with the game. Okay...
So confirmation from the developer about a design decision isn't enough to discuss opinions on that design decision? Then are the various other controversies that started and ended before the game released invalid to talk of as well? Trailer analysis is stirring the pot? Comparing Watchdogs trailers for downgrades was stirring the pot?

Its just a side effect of the discussion.
Shadowstalker16: I heard the writer of the new DLC is gonna use the game as a tool to push her beliefs.
amok: Can you please keep all this rubbish in your #GG thread?
What people consider rubbish depends on the person, but I thought I'd at least talk about it here where its slightly on topic. And a few leaks from the GG thread can be quite normal given the personal drama threads had well, multiple threads and this is just one small snippet compared to that.

EDIT: anyway, I posted the article and people can discuss in the GG thread if they want. They can also argue here but they'll get downrepped by triggereds.
Post edited April 03, 2016 by Shadowstalker16
low rated
Shadowstalker16: EDIT: anyway, I posted the article and people can discuss in the GG thread if they want. They can also argue here but they'll get downrepped by triggereds.
ot, maybe, just maybe, you get downvoted from people how think this is a load of rubbish?

(I do not, by the way.)
Nice promo:)Insta buy:)
http://steamcommunity.com/app/228280/discussions/0/371918937268976921/#c371918937270448043

Seems that is how Shar-Teel sounds now....Lovely, if that's true. And truly awesome witting...
Shadowstalker16: EDIT: anyway, I posted the article and people can discuss in the GG thread if they want. They can also argue here but they'll get downrepped by triggereds.
amok: ot, maybe, just maybe, you get downvoted from people how think this is a load of rubbish?

(I do not, by the way.)
To clarify, both ''triggered'' and ''rubbish'' could be the same, since both are really abstract in the way we use them. Either way, its their choice and since they seemingly can't handle the GG thread, this can be discussed with less rep damage there if anyone is interested.
That's kinda the beauty of the thread. Whoever has a problem with this female characters thing so very much to downvote everything is / are probably smart enough to understand that not doing it in that thread will keep it all contained there. Either way, I'll post this kinda stuff if its not too offtopic but otherwise everyone is free to enjoy the clean clean forum without that sole polluting presence that is the only one on the forum.
low rated
amok: ot, maybe, just maybe, you get downvoted from people how think this is a load of rubbish?

(I do not, by the way.)
Shadowstalker16: To clarify, both ''triggered'' and ''rubbish'' could be the same, since both are really abstract in the way we use them. Either way, its their choice and since they seemingly can't handle the GG thread, this can be discussed with less rep damage there if anyone is interested.
That's kinda the beauty of the thread. Whoever has a problem with this female characters thing so very much to downvote everything is / are probably smart enough to understand that not doing it in that thread will keep it all contained there. Either way, I'll post this kinda stuff if its not too offtopic but otherwise everyone is free to enjoy the clean clean forum without that sole polluting presence that is the only one on the forum.
No, you misunderstand me. My feeling is not that they have any problem with this female thing, they have a problem'm with you having a problem with this female thing, as this is not any female thing problem to start with.
Shadowstalker16: To clarify, both ''triggered'' and ''rubbish'' could be the same, since both are really abstract in the way we use them. Either way, its their choice and since they seemingly can't handle the GG thread, this can be discussed with less rep damage there if anyone is interested.
amok: No, you misunderstand me. My feeling is not that they have any problem with this female thing, they have a problem'm with you having a problem with this female thing, as this is not any female thing problem to start with.
Then them having a problem with me having a problem with this female characters thing is actually their problem that they need to overcome. And whether this thing is or is not a problem is not objective. There s no correct answer, so everyone will have their own. So maybe they think that because they have a problem with me having a problem with this female characters thing is because they cannot be wrong; in which case their just uptight idiots with minds of kids who can't understand different perspectives.
wolfsrain: http://steamcommunity.com/app/228280/discussions/0/371918937268976921/#c371918937270448043

Seems that is how Shar-Teel sounds now....Lovely, if that's true. And truly awesome witting...
Cringeworthy stuff.
Post edited April 03, 2016 by Shadowstalker16
low rated
Shadowstalker16: I heard the writer of the new DLC is gonna use the game as a tool to push her beliefs.
amok: Can you please keep all this rubbish in your #GG thread?
Couldn't agree more with this post. The GG & SJW fighting in the gaming community annoys me to no end. It's one reason why I won't have anything to do with either side.
Post edited April 03, 2016 by haydenaurion
wolfsrain: http://steamcommunity.com/app/228280/discussions/0/371918937268976921/#c371918937270448043

Sarcasm?
Tempting offer, but no thanks, I'll stick with the originals. Not interested at all in the EEs nor expansions for them.
Pretty much...If what the dude quotes is true...i can't believe that someone let the hate speech in a game that is supposed to be "inclusive"...
wolfsrain: Pretty much...If what the dude quotes is true...i can't believe that someone let the hate speech in a game that is supposed to be "inclusive"...
The lines quoted are said by one character. If her character is based on that, no problem. But I think they're trying to pass her off as a normal character. If this was a male character though, he would be shouted down by game journalists until he was changed, character trait or not.
low rated
amok: No, you misunderstand me. My feeling is not that they have any problem with this female thing, they have a problem'm with you having a problem with this female thing, as this is not any female thing problem to start with.
Shadowstalker16: Then them having a problem with me having a problem with this female characters thing is actually their problem that they need to overcome. And whether this thing is or is not a problem is not objective. There s no correct answer, so everyone will have their own. So maybe they think that because they have a problem with me having a problem with this female characters thing is because they cannot be wrong; in which case their just uptight idiots with minds of kids who can't understand different perspectives.

Shadowstalker16: Cringeworthy stuff.
no, it is like a religious fanatic bursting out truisms at every opportunity. You have an belief, that's great, but do you need to bring it in everywhere? At least play the game before you .Me a decision. I heard the moon is made of cheese.