It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Strijkbout: Two Kickstarters that probably aren't going to meet their goals but I found nonetheless interesting.

Killstorm, a reimagening of the classic Desert Strike.

Contact Vector is interesting too, a spaceship RTS that reminds me of Nexus: The Jupiter Incident.
Killstorm looks interesting.
Contact Vector also aroused my curiosity until I heard in the video that it will be a multiplayer game.
viperfdl: Contact Vector also aroused my curiosity until I heard in the video that it will be a multiplayer game.
They do plan to add singleplayer later, but they need to develop a skirmish AI first. A pity, since it looks like a potential successor to Homeworld.

Vectropolis looked interesting as well, up to the point they mention it being a Steam-exclusive.
AstralWanderer: Another fantasy soundtrack project (these are becoming all the rage aren't they?)

Epic Fantasy Soundtracks: Tabletop Gaming Soundscapes (May 6)
I hope they do. I like to use soundscapes when GMing, and there simply aren't many professionally-made quality ones. Off the top of my head I can only think of those by Plate Mail Games, Ruby Nile Games (who shafted his previous supporters with a pricing mistake on his latest KS) and Silver Arrow Audioworks. Toxic Bag hasn't done anything spectacular for a while.

Strangelette's Kickstarter is okay, I guess. The music is far too epic for me; I prefer something more subtle or simply just ambient sounds.
Post edited April 13, 2014 by lowyhong
Latest Additions (last updated on April 14)

Video Games (or related):
The Red Solstice (April 20)
Tom Sparks and the Quakes of Ruin (May 2)
Death in Candlewood (May 2)
Cult County by Renegade Kid (May 3)
Habitat: A Thousand Generations in Orbit (May 3)
Prodigy the Game (May 3)
Urban Explorer Adventure Game (May 3)
Flying Hamster II (May 4)
Dead Years: Zombie Survival with your dog (May 6)
FRACTURED REALITY - Infinite Worlds, Infinite Possibilities (May 6)
River Town - Farming Role Play Game with Heartwarming Story (May 7)
Four Sided Fantasy: A Game About the Limits of the Screen (May 7)
Treachery In Beatdown City: A new way to beat-em-up! (May 8)
Outcast Reboot HD (May 8)
Armello - Bringing Tabletop Adventures to Life (May 8)
Storium – The Online Storytelling Game (May 9)
Vektropolis (May 9)
Prisonscape (May 10)
Last Life (May 10)
The Breakout (May 13)
Caffeine (May 14)
Popup Dungeon (May 19)
Contact Vector RTS (May 25)

Tabletop RPGs/Games (or related):
[BG] Coup Reformation – Kickstarter Edition (April 16)
[BG] DIG DOWN DWARF - The Award Winning Strategic Dice Game! (April 25)
[BG] SuperSystem 4th Edition: Super Miniature Battles (April 29)
[BG] Aetherium (May 1)
[BG] Bullfrogs – a Strategy Card Game of Amphibian Combat (May 3)
[BG] Among the Stars (May 5)
[BG] Minion - Epic multiplayer strategy card game! (May 12)
[BG] Unknown, 1-6 player cooperative boardgame (May 19)

[RPG] The Miskatonic School for Girls: Holiday Break Expansion (April 30)
[RPG] Dangerous Worlds Gamebook Series (May 1)
[RPG] The Lost Lands: The Lost City of Barakus (May 5)
[RPG] What's O.L.D. Is N.E.W. - Two Crunchy Roleplaying Games! (May 9)
[RPG] Worlds in Peril (May 12)

[O] Custom Game Dice - You Design (May 12)

Product designs:
The Cutterpillar “Crop” Paper-Cutter/Trimmer (May 1)

Technology/Hardware/Software:
Revolver Multi-Tool (May 3)
viperfdl: Contact Vector also aroused my curiosity until I heard in the video that it will be a multiplayer game.
AstralWanderer: They do plan to add singleplayer later, but they need to develop a skirmish AI first. A pity, since it looks like a potential successor to Homeworld.
Yep. Ill pass as well. I don't understand why dev's bother to push for multiplayer games on KS. SP tacked on doesnt make it very promising for me.
The Great Gaias looks promising
lowyhong: Death in Candlewood (May 2)
This looks interesting, but will likely fail. The higher tiers could be better:

($15 earlybirds)

Pledge $20 or more
One digital copy of Death In Candlewood (PC) + access to exclusive backer forum.

Pledge $30 or more
One downloadable copy of the game’s original soundtrack + one digital copy of Death In Candlewood (PC) + access to exclusive backer forum.

Pledge $50 or more
Two digital copies of Death In Candlewood (PC) + one downloadable copy of the game’s original soundtrack + access to exclusive backer forum.
It's such a bummer when the projects don't offer DRM-free copies; looking at Red Solstice.
Heart Forth, Alicia

A '90s-inspired Metroidvania RPG about a young wizard on her journey to stop a Spirit from consuming her homeland.

- DRM-Free

"At Heart Forth, Alicia's core is an ode to the classics. Remember the electrifying gameplay of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, the expansive worlds of the Zelda games, and the rich, engaging story of Xenogears? This game is crafted in the spirit of those great adventures of the '90s."

---
many animated gifs on the main page. i looks pretty sweet.
watched the pitch video and even with the cute graphics there was some bits that took me back to the great 90s animes where at any moment things change drastically.
(ex: opening scene of the original Ghost in the Shell with the meeting in the hotel room. or most of Ninja Scroll ^_^)
This is really more of a pre-order, since this guy has been working on this game for the better part of a decade, and there's no way it's not going to get finished, regardless of what happens with the Kickstarter. Still, if you like what you'll get from the pledge tiers, by all means back it. The game does look gorgeous.
ErekoseDM: many animated gifs on the main page. i looks pretty sweet.
Wow, looks shiny, too bad I'm b-- hahahaha kickstarter exclusivity!

---
You knew this day would come.
Post edited April 16, 2014 by Starmaker
ErekoseDM: many animated gifs on the main page. i looks pretty sweet.
watched the pitch video and even with the cute graphics there was some bits that took me back to the great 90s animes where at any moment things change drastically.
(ex: opening scene of the original Ghost in the Shell with the meeting in the hotel room. or most of Ninja Scroll ^_^)
More DRM free stuff is good. Backed :D.And yes it look pretty cute....
ErekoseDM: Heart Forth, Alicia

A '90s-inspired Metroidvania RPG about a young wizard on her journey to stop a Spirit from consuming her homeland.

- DRM-Free
This looks amazing, thank you for posting about it! Will back this next payday since there's a month to go.
Series of Unfortunate Descents
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/darkmeteorstudios/a-series-of-unfortunate-descents/?ref=kicktraq

Salvage
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/opposablegames/salvaged
The Eldritch Cases: Dagon - A Lovecraft horror adventure
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1819174432/the-eldritch-cases-dagon-a-lovecraftian-horror-adv

The Eldritch Cases: Dagon is a 3rd person horror point&click adventure based on H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu mythos. Win/Mac/Linux