It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Romanul: That Which Sleeps

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kingdinosaurgames/that-which-sleeps

It's a TBS, be advised!

"That Which Sleeps is a re-imagining of the God Game. Take the role of an awakened evil and manipulate a living, reactive world."
This game looks amazing. Anyone intrested in deep grand strategy games should check out the dev log as the video they have on the front kickstarter page doesn't do the game justice. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K461KtsmEQk They say it in the video as well but alot of the art is only place holders and will be replaced after this kickstarter.

The game is about choosing an ancient evil that you play as and as you slowly awaken your influence over the world grows. You start off with agents and can recruit more based on fufulling prerequisites. These allow you to sow seeds of descent, amongst the various factions in the game to allow you to grow your army/power and evenutally awaken into the world.

It looks like the factions within the game interact with each other, some becoming allies and some going to war with one another.

There are also AI controlled heroes, some just trying to acheive their own goals whilst others are trying to piece together what is going on in the world and to stop you awaking. They level up, gain items and become more powerful as the game progresses and your agents become more powerful.

I'd have to type a few pages to just cover the rest of the basics that seem to be going on with this game. Check out the above video though if you are intrested.
Allows RPG gamers, authors and developers to create detailed fantasy maps quickly using an intuitive GUI and specialized tools:
Other World Mapper – Map design software
Ralackk: This game looks amazing. Anyone intrested in deep grand strategy games should check out the dev log as the video they have on the front kickstarter page doesn't do the game justice. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K461KtsmEQk They say it in the video as well but alot of the art is only place holders and will be replaced after this kickstarter.

The game is about choosing an ancient evil that you play as and as you slowly awaken your influence over the world grows. You start off with agents and can recruit more based on fufulling prerequisites. These allow you to sow seeds of descent, amongst the various factions in the game to allow you to grow your army/power and evenutally awaken into the world.

It looks like the factions within the game interact with each other, some becoming allies and some going to war with one another.

There are also AI controlled heroes, some just trying to acheive their own goals whilst others are trying to piece together what is going on in the world and to stop you awaking. They level up, gain items and become more powerful as the game progresses and your agents become more powerful.

I'd have to type a few pages to just cover the rest of the basics that seem to be going on with this game. Check out the above video though if you are intrested.
Glad you like the game (I think I can safely say it's a game not a concept at this stage). I asked the devs about GOG and they say they tried and to answer from GOG. Today I read the following:

We just got greenlit, awesome landmark to breach. GoG has not responded to us yet after two attempts to reach out, but possibly with a Steam entry they'll be a little more responsive.
I don't get GOG really, it no longer focuses on old games yet it's not very fast to respond to new indies either(this is not the first time this happens, I can safely say it's a pattern). Add on top of that the slow updates( compared to steam) they have for new games and it really becomes a problem to buy a new game on GOG.
It's a shame really....

Rant over.

In other news, the game is going great. It seems likely that it will reach all stretch goals and will spend whatever money it will get above that to make the art better(they said that development hours are all allocated and ca no longer make promises about expanding the game, a thing to be respected for their honesty). With a little more love that map could look great(I like it already but it's far from perfect).
Romanul: I don't get GOG really, it no longer focuses on old games yet it's not very fast to respond to new indies either(this is not the first time this happens, I can safely say it's a pattern). Add on top of that the slow updates( compared to steam) they have for new games and it really becomes a problem to buy a new game on GOG.
It's a shame really....
GOG only releases X amount of games as its picky for game to meet their criteria. I think many are happy about that, as we wont see shovelware/crap/filler/waste of money fill the store up unlike on Steam. And yes a LOT of that is ****.
Slow updates only a problem if you need the latest versions (or if in rare cases something was broken in previous version).
Unless its made by a major dev (see Obsidian or Inixile), GOG isn't going to agree to sell a game that hasn't been born yet (hence no alpha or beta games on here. yet) (unlike Greenlight where people vote in games might never been completed).
Romanul: I don't get GOG really, it no longer focuses on old games yet it's not very fast to respond to new indies either(this is not the first time this happens, I can safely say it's a pattern). Add on top of that the slow updates( compared to steam) they have for new games and it really becomes a problem to buy a new game on GOG.
It's a shame really....
Niggles: GOG only releases X amount of games as its picky for game to meet their criteria. I think many are happy about that, as we wont see shovelware/crap/filler/waste of money fill the store up unlike on Steam. And yes a LOT of that is ****.
Slow updates only a problem if you need the latest versions (or if in rare cases something was broken in previous version).
Unless its made by a major dev (see Obsidian or Inixile), GOG isn't going to agree to sell a game that hasn't been born yet (hence no alpha or beta games on here. yet) (unlike Greenlight where people vote in games might never been completed).
Good points, however on the last survey they made, the majority(over 60%) wanted early access games etc. So the current policy might please quite a few but a lot more don't agree with it.

http://www.gog.com/news/new_gaming_options_survey_results

Also, it wouldn't hurt to give the devs some feedback, even if it's a flat refusal. It says on the site , feedback guaranteed.

http://www.gog.com/indie
Post edited October 12, 2014 by Romanul
<span class="bold">One Final Breath</span>

Track down your daughter in the condemned boarding school that once was a frowned upon hospital.
This game is for PC, Linux and Mac at this time, you can choose from a stand-alone version or the steam version, if you require a steam version as cd key will be sent to you via email or inbox.
Romanul: Good points, however on the last survey they made, the majority(over 60%) wanted early access games etc. So the current policy might please quite a few but a lot more don't agree with it.

http://www.gog.com/news/new_gaming_options_survey_results
Correction: the majority doesn't mind early access games available on GOG. No data on whether they would actually buy them
You guys probably know this site already, but <span class="bold">cliqist.com</span> have a weekly post with all the videogame Kickstarters that launched that week.

I found out about Rogue Wizards and Impact winter from it. I mean, I'd seen them on Kickstarter, but I hadn't bothered to look at them until I read a bit more about them.
<span class="bold">HM SPIFFING - a comedy 3D space themed adventure game</span>

Her Majesty the Queen of England kindly seeks one's assistance in this intergalactic point and click adventure game.

Her Majesty's SPIFFING is a quaint point and click adventure game following the exploits of Captain Frank Lee English and his trusted regional accented colleague, Aled, as they travel through the cosmos in search of new planets to claim for a galactic British Empire.
Nice! Backed, and managed to grab an Early Bird this time. :)
Fully 3D, party-based action-RPG featuring co-op campaign play developed by industry veterans.
Everstar
Commodore Amiga: a visual Commpendium

A gorgeous visual guide to the Amiga and its games, plus some notable software. Check out the beautiful shots on the project page. An artbook for the lover of classic games. The project is already fully funded and is well on the way to some great stretch goals, which almost a month still remaining.
Empyrion - Galactic Survival

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/129990330/empyrion-galactic-survival

Mix of space engineers, shooter, space combat, minecraft/terraria inspirations. Really liked the pitch vídeo, but the lack of a drm free option turned me off.
Senscape, the team behind the acclaimed horror adventure games Scratches, Serena, and Asylum, has returned from nether gulfs of nightmare to bring you the first officially licensed game based on the legendary works of H. P. Lovecraft. This point-and-click adventure is a faithful and painstakingly researched adaptation of The Case of Charles Dexter Ward &mdash; a perennial favourite among hordes of fans and the only novel Lovecraft wrote in his lifetime &mdash; which happens to be the first of its kind in the video game industry.
Anyone else backing this? It comes from a very solid adventure game team and it seems to be a very authentic adaption of Lovecraft.
Strategic survival game inspired by Slavic mythology and folklore and set in a dark, post apocalyptic fantasy world of Thea:
Thea: The Awakening