It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

**Hugs, waves, and orange tea**
Empress_Owl: **Hugs, waves, and orange tea**
Good morning. =)

-drags out the domed wading pool of coffee, for when midweek crap gets too annoying to deal with for a bit-
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

-drags out the domed wading pool of coffee, for when midweek crap gets too annoying to deal with for a bit-
Thanks, Crow !!!
**Sinking in coffee**...
How is Wednesday treating you ? :)
Ugh, sometimes I feel like the universe is conspiring against me. I got up at six this morning to go to my internship school in order to follow a couple of classes given by a different teacher. I felt sort of light-headed and nauseous this morning, but I decided to push ahead anyway, since holidays and exam periods mean I won't be able to go to my internship for a few weeks.

So. of course, when I showed up at the school the teacher I was supposed to be following had fallen ill and wasn't there, which meant the trip was for nothing.

Blegh. -__-

I hope everyone else is having a better day?
FearfulSymmetry: Ugh, sometimes I feel like the universe is conspiring against me. I got up at six this morning to go to my internship school in order to follow a couple of classes given by a different teacher. I felt sort of light-headed and nauseous this morning, but I decided to push ahead anyway, since holidays and exam periods mean I won't be able to go to my internship for a few weeks.

So. of course, when I showed up at the school the teacher I was supposed to be following had fallen ill and wasn't there, which meant the trip was for nothing.

Blegh. -__-

**big comforting hug** :-\
... at least you'll have your day off to take some rest... :)
FearfulSymmetry: Ugh, sometimes I feel like the universe is conspiring against me. I got up at six this morning to go to my internship school in order to follow a couple of classes given by a different teacher. I felt sort of light-headed and nauseous this morning, but I decided to push ahead anyway, since holidays and exam periods mean I won't be able to go to my internship for a few weeks.

Blegh. -__-

I missed my bus, aside from being tired I'm doing well.
Were those the only classes you had today?
Empress_Owl: **big comforting hug** :-\
Yep. I'll try to get a little reading for my thesis done today but otherwise I'm going to take it easy. *big hug*

How are you doing?
omega64: I missed my bus, aside from being tired I'm doing well.
Yep. I was supposed to be shadowing that teacher for the morning. So I spent 2 1/2 hours going from one place to another and back again. I could've used that time to sleep. :P

Are you going to be late for an appointment now? I know some buses only show up every once in a great while ...
Post edited March 23, 2016 by FearfulSymmetry
*tired hugs and waves* XO
Good morning, everybody. I hope all that good stuff ;-)

FearfulSymmetry: Ugh, sometimes I feel like the universe is conspiring against me.
I am 96.4% sure it's not, but have a *big, comforting, positivity hug* anyway. Sorry to hear about that. Are you feeling any better now?
FearfulSymmetry: Yep. I'll try to get a little reading for my thesis done today but otherwise I'm going to take it easy. *big hug*

How are you doing?
You're wise... :)
I'm doing fine, thanks !
working and reinstalling all the stuff on my personal computer in between (i gave up with windows 10... and I'm back on 8, since 7 didn't want to work at all...)
I hope you'll feel better soon ! **more hugs**
AgentBirdnest: *tired hugs and waves* XO
Hey, sleepy agent !! :)
**big energizing hug**
Wie geht's ?
Post edited March 23, 2016 by Empress_Owl
AgentBirdnest: *tired hugs and waves* XO

I am 96.4% sure it's not, but have a *big, comforting, positivity hug* anyway. Sorry to hear about that. Are you feeling any better now?
Hey Agent, how are you?

Haha, thanks. *big hug* I am at least happy to be home now, though I'm still not feeling great physically. Ah well, I can just sit down for the rest of the day. :P
Empress_Owl: **big comforting hug** :-\
FearfulSymmetry: Yep. I'll try to get a little reading for my thesis done today but otherwise I'm going to take it easy. *big hug*

How are you doing?
omega64: I missed my bus, aside from being tired I'm doing well.
FearfulSymmetry: Yep. I was supposed to be shadowing that teacher for the morning. So I spent 2 1/2 hours going from one place to another and back again. I could've used that time to sleep. :P

Are you going to be late for an appointment now? I know some buses only show up every once in a great while ...
No, I'm normally at work 15 minutes early, I was perfectly on time. :)
2 buses to the same place each leaves every 15 minutes.

Just go to bed early. :P
Post edited March 23, 2016 by omega64
Empress_Owl: You're wise... :)
I'm doing fine, thanks !
working and reinstalling all the stuff on my personal computer in between (i gave up with windows 10... and I'm back on 8, since 7 didn't want to work at all...)
I hope you'll feel better soon ! **more hugs**
Good to hear that! :) Ah yeah, I'm still running Windows 7, and I'll stay on 7 until I get a new computer ... Even then I might try to find another license for Windows 7 rather than going with 10. I don't like the fact that's it apparently spies on everything you do. Hopefully you'll be able to get your computer problems sorted soon.

Thank you! *big hug*
Empress_Owl: Thanks, Crow !!!
**Sinking in coffee**...
How is Wednesday treating you ? :)
Tired, but still intact. Watching the sale out of habit in between playing some games.

How's your day going?

Blegh. -__-

Gotta say, the bar feels like it's been set pretty low compared to the day you're having...

Sorry you had to deal with a bunch of crap on top of being sick. Hope you're feeling better quickly. =)
Post edited March 23, 2016 by CarrionCrow
Empress_Owl: Hey, sleepy agent !! :)
**big energizing hug**
Wie geht's ?
Good morning, Little Yellow One.
**big thank you hug**
õ__ô ... What is this strange non-english and non-french phrase you say to me?? < oogle : wayne gretz > Ha, okay... I'm fine. Just woke up (up late last night) and am trying trying to screw my head back on @__@ ... but otherwise I'm good :-)

I love the new killer star :-)
FearfulSymmetry: Good to hear that! :) Ah yeah, I'm still running Windows 7, and I'll stay on 7 until I get a new computer ... Even then I might try to find another license for Windows 7 rather than going with 10. I don't like the fact that's it apparently spies on everything you do. Hopefully you'll be able to get your computer problems sorted soon.

Thank you! *big hug*
Yes... you must deselect (in the settings) and uninstall a lot of things if you want to keep some privacy ):-|
Thanks ! :-) it should be ok yes... even if i would have preferred to make windows 7 work...
**Big tant pis hug**