It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: *big return hug without beer* ;-)
I hope you had a great time!
Empress_Owl: Haha :D
But,, what the heck do you drink, Moon... You don't want my coffee... you refuse my beer... ! :-)
Yeah, it was cool !! I met Fearful !!! :D
♪┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓ ♪
She's so cool. And I met her sister too (but because of my bad English, I didn't understand her name) :"|
We saw the Bowie exposition together (but couldn't talk much because we had headphones all along, and Fearful's team was quicker than us to see the expo stuff) :-D
I think I made both of them feel ill at ease when I automatically kiss them on the cheeks as a greeting, though :-D haha [/French are rude weirdos]
Welcome back, glad you had a great time.
(You can kiss me on the cheek anytime) :-)
*big hug*
EndreWhiteMane: Welcome back, glad you had a great time.
*big hug*
Haha :-D no problem !!
**Happy hug with a big kiss on the cheeks** :))
How are you doing Endre ? ... what's up ? did I miss anything fun ?
EndreWhiteMane: Welcome back, glad you had a great time.
*big hug*
Empress_Owl: Haha :-D no problem !!
**Happy hug with a big kiss on the cheeks** :))
How are you doing Endre ? ... what's up ? did I miss anything fun ?
Nope, we saved all the fun until you got back. ;)
EndreWhiteMane: Nope, we saved all the fun until you got back. ;)
Haha :-D aaawww. How cute :->
Let's get the fun out, then !!
**putting some David Bowie music out loud**
Empress_Owl: Good evening, Thread :D
I'm gonna read you, now I'm finally back home...
I hope you're doing great, and that everything is fine here.
**Big hugs and belgian beer all around**
\o/
**Insanely massive hug for my favourite Owl**
So glad that you had a great time :-D And that you and Fearful met!! :-O That is awesome! **More happy hugs**
I've missed you :"p Good to have you back, Wings.
moonshineshadow: *big return hug without beer* ;-)
I hope you had a great time!
But,, what the heck do you drink, Moon... You don't want my coffee... you refuse my beer... ! :-)

She's so cool. And I met her sister too (but because of my bad English, I didn't understand her name) :"|
We saw the Bowie exposition together (but couldn't talk much because we had headphones all along, and Fearful's team was quicker than us to see the expo stuff) :-D
I think I made both of them feel ill at ease when I automatically kiss them on the cheeks as a greeting, though :-D haha [/French are rude weirdos]
Yeah sorry about that with the drinks :D
If you insist on giving me something to drink, fruit or peppermint tea normally works or sparklling water :P
*big hug*

Sounds like you had a fun time, that is great :-)
And yeah, all these French people with cheek kisses are weird, I have to agree with Fearful on that. The French speaking Swiss people also do that and I hate it ;-)
AgentBirdnest: \o/
**Insanely massive hug for my favourite Owl**
So glad that you had a great time :-D And that you and Fearful met!! :-O That is awesome! **More happy hugs**
I've missed you :"p Good to have you back, Wings.
Hehe yeaaaah :D
How are you doing, Agent ??
**Enormous happy hug back**
Did you spend a nice weekend too ?...

(Did someone see Cecil lately ?.. I have to repetidly smash him with an epic +1 Hammer™, because he ninjaly gifted me Richard & Alice...)
moonshineshadow: Yeah sorry about that with the drinks :D
If you insist on giving me something to drink, fruit or peppermint tea normally works or sparklling water :P
*big hug*

And yeah, all these French people with cheek kisses are weird, I have to agree with Fearful on that. The French speaking Swiss people also do that and I hate it ;-)
**looking at my fridge content**
Eeer... I have some strawberry and raspberry smoothie... or apple, pear and peach fruit juice, if you want ?
Peuh... >:-| you're not polite and welcoming as we are, that's all ;-p
Post edited February 14, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: (Did someone see Cecil lately ?.. I have to repetidly smash him with an epic +1 Hammer™, because he ninjaly gifted me Richard & Alice...)
Hmm... can't say that I saw many posts, most of the time it is chat conversation :D

moonshineshadow: Yeah sorry about that with the drinks :D
*big hug*
Empress_Owl: **looking at my fridge content**
Eeer... I have some strawberry and raspberry smoothie... or apple, pear and peach fruit juice, if you want ?
Peuh... >:-| you're not polite and welcoming as we are, that's all ;-p
*big hug* No thanks, I meant saying fruit teas ;-)
Perhaps we are just not that happy about getting kissed by random people. I really hate it, I mean I am mostly surrounded by guys in my field of work and just because I am not, everyone does that cheek kissing stuff instead of a normal handshake like they do... *hate it*
moonshineshadow: *big hug* No thanks, I meant saying fruit teas ;-)
Perhaps we are just not that happy about getting kissed by random people. I really hate it, I mean I am mostly surrounded by guys in my field of work and just because I am not, everyone does that cheek kissing stuff instead of a normal handshake like they do... *hate it*
You're hard to please !! ):-\
I have some lemon tea, green mint tea... cherry and something else herbal tea... :-p
Do guys kiss cheeks of other guys ?... õ__ô ... that would be weird, even for a French.. lol
moonshineshadow: *big hug* No thanks, I meant saying fruit teas ;-)
Empress_Owl: You're hard to please !! ):-\
I have some lemon tea, green mint tea... cherry and something else herbal tea... :-p
Do guys kiss cheeks of other guys ?... õ__ô ... that would be weird, even for a French.. lol
No of course not. They shake hands... I mean... why the heck is it not enough for me to also just shake hands -.-
moonshineshadow: No of course not. They shake hands... I mean... why the heck is it not enough for me to also just shake hands -.-
That's your point of view... Personally, I HATE shaking hands :-p ...
I always try to have a lot of things in my hands to avoid it when I visit factories for my work, for example... a notebook, pencil, phone, and lot of stuff :D haha
Empress_Owl: Hehe yeaaaah :D
How are you doing, Agent ??
**Enormous happy hug back**
Did you spend a nice weekend too ?...

(Did someone see Cecil lately ?.. I have to repetidly smash him with an epic +1 Hammer™, because he ninjaly gifted me Richard & Alice...)
I'm doing pretty well. I've been feeling better over the last couple of days :-)
My weekend was a bit difficult and stressful though, due to some family stuff :-\ ... other than that, it's been okay. Did some cooking, gaming, cleaning... nothing too exciting :-p

(The robotic ninja can be found 2 pages back.)
Post edited February 14, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
moonshineshadow: No of course not. They shake hands... I mean... why the heck is it not enough for me to also just shake hands -.-
Empress_Owl: That's your point of view... Personally, I HATE shaking hands :-p ...
I always try to have a lot of things in my hands to avoid it when I visit factories for my work, for example... a notebook, pencil, phone, and lot of stuff :D haha
Do you, by chance, have what we call a fishy handshake?
Empress_Owl: That's your point of view... Personally, I HATE shaking hands :-p ...
I mean if I could really choose I'd just be fine with saying "Hi" and not doing anything :D
But personally I consider a hand shake the lesser evil when the alternative is the cheek kissing stuff.
My sister has a pretty hard Dutch name, so that's not your fault at all. It does not occur outside the Netherlands and Belgium, and it is hard to pronounce for foreigners. :) And don't worry, I didn't mind the kissing at all! We Dutchies do that too. :P

I really liked meeting you as well! It was a shame the exhibition was not really suited to talking. And I'm sorry I had to go again so soon in the afternoon. My sister had to go back home early and I was feeling very tired (because of that dumb flu) otherwise I would have probably stayed in the city longer. But it was awesome to see you in real life! So great to be able to do that. :D