It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: On a totally unrelated note. Anyone here played Aquaria?
I did for about 18 minutes like 3 years ago... and I don't remember it...
Sorry for the totally useless post. I just wanted to say something instead of lurking around like a moron :-p
ElTerprise: On a totally unrelated note. Anyone here played Aquaria?
AgentBirdnest: I did for about 18 minutes like 3 years ago... and I don't remember it...
Sorry for the totally useless post. I just wanted to say something instead of lurking around like a moron :-p
Aquariuuuus! Love that song!
Good evening, everyone!

How are you all today? Have you had a lovely weekend?

*hugs and waves*
Soccorro: Aquariuuuus! Love that song!
Me too. I also like "Cage and Aquarium" by TMBG :-D
AgentBirdnest: I did for about 18 minutes like 3 years ago... and I don't remember it...
No problem but it not that helpful indeed :P
ddickinson: Good evening, everyone!

*hugs and waves*
HI DD!
j0ekerr: Oh yeah, she did softcore erotica, did she not?

Tease!

In other news, I'll be moving away from the computer since I think I'm approaching the point of heatstroke.
Yes, she did. That's where the hilarity comes in, with horribly acted fodder you might see on Cinemax in the mid 90's around 3:30 in the morning.
Soccorro: HI DD!
Hello, Mr Kangaroo!

How are you today?

*hugs and waves*
Evening, DD! *super big hug*

Going pretty well here, though I'm having a bit of trouble at the moment remembering my Humble password so I can try Aquaria and report to ElT with some useful information about it :-p (What was it again?... "PeanutButterJello"? nope... "IMissOwl"?... nope :-( ....)
j0ekerr: Oh yeah, she did softcore erotica, did she not?

Tease!

In other news, I'll be moving away from the computer since I think I'm approaching the point of heatstroke.
CarrionCrow: Yes, she did. That's where the hilarity comes in, with horribly acted fodder you might see on Cinemax in the mid 90's around 3:30 in the morning.
Who?!
That isn't useless. It tells me at a glance that the game wasn't compelling enough to keep you playing, and presented nothing memorable because it couldn't keep you interested enough to keep going.
AgentBirdnest: Evening, DD! *super big hug*

Going pretty well here, though I'm having a bit of trouble at the moment remembering my Humble password so I can try Aquaria and report to ElT with some useful information about it :-p (What was it again?... "PeanutButterJello"? nope... "IMissOwl"?... nope :-( ....)
Good evening! *return hug*

Glad to hear you are doing pretty well. I hare forgetting passwords, which I why I keep them written down somewhere safe. Do they provide a password recovery option? Or will you have to burn the store down until they give you your games? :-)

*hugs and waves*
Good evening. =)

Can't complain here. It's a combo of housework, typing and playing. Might have to run errands in a bit, but that's all.

How was your day?
CarrionCrow: Yes, she did. That's where the hilarity comes in, with horribly acted fodder you might see on Cinemax in the mid 90's around 3:30 in the morning.
Soccorro: Who?!
Referring to Shannon Tweed.
Post edited August 10, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Soccorro: HI DD!
ddickinson: Hello, Mr Kangaroo!

How are you today?
Im meh and you?

*hugs and waves*
Good evening *big hug*
Doing good here.
What about you?

AgentBirdnest: Going pretty well here, though I'm having a bit of trouble at the moment remembering my Humble password so I can try Aquaria and report to ElT with some useful information about it :-p (What was it again?... "PeanutButterJello"? nope... "IMissOwl"?... nope :-( ....)
Oh boy...it's okay. You don't have to try the game just for the sake of giving me an impression of it :)