It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am going to get some sleep, so I will bid you all a good night. I hope you all have a lovely evening and a good nights sleep!

*goodnight hugs and some tired waves*
ddickinson: I am going to get some sleep, so I will bid you all a good night. I hope you all have a lovely evening and a good nights sleep!

*Big good night hug*
Sleep well, DD!
ddickinson: I am going to get some sleep, so I will bid you all a good night. I hope you all have a lovely evening and a good nights sleep!

Night,D-chan!
AgentBirdnest: I was thinking the exact same thing :-p
I remember playing a flash game once where you were an ant getting revenge on humans with a magnifying glass positioned over a city :-D
Nice...all those great flash games ;)

Good Night DD *big goodnight hug* Sleep well :)
Post edited August 10, 2015 by ElTerprise

Night DD, sleep well.
tinyE: Sorry to do this to someone's privacy, but that team which won the DOTA Championship yesterday and picked up 6.6 Million? Crow is their captain.

I say we pester the shit out of him for games; he can afford them!
-laughing hard- If I had that much money, I'd have already pulled off the biggest mass ninja gift ever.
Also, I'd be talking to everyone from airplane wifi since there's no way in hell I'd still be living in this barren dust-filled shithole.

Have a good night, hope you're feeling better in the morning.
Post edited August 10, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Hmmm...after installing Netrunner 16 i must admit that the KDE environment is definitely a bit more intimidatin than Cinnamon or XFCE. Even if it's KDE5 Plasma....
Yay, it's finally errand time. Back in a bit.
Alright. It's time for me to go to sleep now. Good Night everyone!
ElTerprise: Hmmm...after installing Netrunner 16 i must admit that the KDE environment is definitely a bit more intimidatin than Cinnamon or XFCE. Even if it's KDE5 Plasma....
I don't know much about Netrunner. Looks like it is a Kubuntu derivative, using a modified version of the KDE Plasma desktop. (heh, apparently it's available in a "Rolling" version, which is a Manjaro/Arch derivative.)

Have a good night, Rayman =)
Well. Just got through watching a movie, and the supposed twist ending had all the force and impact of a small child with a broken wrist trying to slap someone. So lame, such crap.

Say what you will about the Saw movies, at least they do twists well.
CarrionCrow: Well. Just got through watching a movie, and the supposed twist ending had all the force and impact of a small child with a broken wrist trying to slap someone. So lame, such crap.

What movie did you watch?
Hello you beautiful Goggers. <3
CarrionCrow: Well. Just got through watching a movie, and the supposed twist ending had all the force and impact of a small child with a broken wrist trying to slap someone. So lame, such crap.

NoNewTaleToTell: What movie did you watch?
Some low-rent horror movie on Netflix called Would You Rather. It's never a good sign when the title alone sends up a red flag, but I watched it anyway.
Fantasysci5: Hello you beautiful Goggers. <3
Beautiful? -laughs- Not even close. Thankfully, my innate charm and charisma serve as adequate substitutes. =)
Post edited August 10, 2015 by CarrionCrow
NoNewTaleToTell: What movie did you watch?
CarrionCrow: Some low-rent horror movie on Netflix called Would You Rather. It's never a good sign when the title alone sends up a red flag, but I watched it anyway.
Was it at least bad enough to be enjoyable in a roundabout way?