It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Warning:The rant approaching at full throttle has been identified as "Butsutekkai"
NO REFUGE
I want to ask one thing to Strategy First. Could you,for the sake of the industry,die already?
All I see from you,once a great publisher,is just shovelware after shovelware. You don't care if the game you release on Steam is functional. If it makes past the title screen without crashing that's good enough for you isn't it? All you care is just pumping out title after title without any care for quality.
You published Jagged Alliance 2,one of my favourite strategy games of all time. I expect better of you,but no. All I see you publishing is games that even the worst AAA companies would regect.

PS:Yes,I made a Ikaruga reference.If you have Steam and some cash to spare.Please but it.
Good day everybody !!
I guess you have better plans for this saturday than waiting here someone to post something, so... I'll just wish you all a very nice evening !
** Saturday Night Fever Hugs **
Watched The Castle of Fu Manchu MST'd.
Not even Joel and the bots made it watchable.
Wow more than 4000 posts already in this thread. Impressive.

So a good night to everybody. My wife just threw me out the bedroom for heavy snoring...
l0rdtr3k: Watched The Castle of Fu Manchu MST'd.
There are a few movies even they couldn't make watchable. Makes me wonder how they managed to make the episode without offing themselves.
At least we have Mitchell,Space Mutiny,The Brain that Woudn't Die and Manos:The Hands of Fate to make me laugh really hard.
And I almost forgot Invasion of the Neptune Men.
l0rdtr3k: Watched The Castle of Fu Manchu MST'd.
tinyE: There are a few movies even they couldn't make watchable. Makes me wonder how they managed to make the episode without offing themselves.
l0rdtr3k: At least we have Mitchell,Space Mutiny,The Brain that Woudn't Die and Manos:The Hands of Fate to make me laugh really hard.
And I almost forgot Invasion of the Neptune Men.
tinyE: There are a few movies even they couldn't make watchable. Makes me wonder how they managed to make the episode without offing themselves.
l0rdtr3k:
Side Hackers, Wild Rebels, The Beatniks, Skydivers, and Attack of The The Eye Creatures are my favorites.
Fuck yeah,Attack of The The Eye Creatures is one of the funniest episodes because the people behind the movie just didn't cared for anything. The 50's was kinda like Steam Greenlight.
tinyE: Side Hackers, Wild Rebels, The Beatniks, Skydivers, and Attack of The The Eye Creatures are my favorites.
Since I'm here and this is a Free for All Thread.
SEVERE TOPIC CHANGE!

Anyone here play the dungeon crawler 'Fate'? Does anyone know if you can change the key bindings? It's impossible to Google the game because of it's name and I'm not going to start a separate thread for a series GOG doesn't carry.

Again forgive the sudden topic change, but this has been bugging me all day.
tinyE: Again forgive the sudden topic change, but this has been bugging me all day.
Forgive my sudden topic change, but congrats on the 1111! I love repeating numbers.

(Sorry, I don't know anything about Fate. I'll crawl back into my hole in the ground now.)
Post edited January 11, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
tinyE: Since I'm here and this is a Free for All Thread.
SEVERE TOPIC CHANGE!

Anyone here play the dungeon crawler 'Fate'? Does anyone know if you can change the key bindings? It's impossible to Google the game because of it's name and I'm not going to start a separate thread for a series GOG doesn't carry.

Again forgive the sudden topic change, but this has been bugging me all day.
As far as I can see Tiny there is not.
Post edited January 11, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
Thanks anyway. :D It never hurts to ask.
Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone.
Hoping that people's whenevers are going well. =)
Tonight I drank my 2nd glass of alcohol in my life. The last time was 7 years ago on vacation when I was 20.
Senteria: Tonight I drank my 2nd glass of alcohol in my life. The last time was 7 years ago on vacation when I was 20.
Probably not ready for AA yet, look me up when you're 34 and I'll buy you one. :-)
What was the occasion?
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone.
Hoping that people's whenevers are going well. =)
Evening Crow. ;)
Post edited January 11, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane