It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Had a funny phone call from a scammer this morning, and i think I'll share this here.

*phone rings* - i answer the call.
Me: "Hallo?"
Him: "Hello, this is Microsoft Support."
Me: "This is a scam."
Him: "I don't understand."
Me: "I'm talking to a scammer, and i bet DKCERT would love to hear about this!"
Him: "..............FUCK you! *CLICK* *beep* *beep* *beep*...."
Me: *roflmao*

This made my day ;)
CarrionCrow: Hell, I can explain that.

Take a bunch of female characters designed to have their breasts move in ways that aren't even possible in nature, then put them in the hands of people who want to dress them in as many skimpy outfits as possible in between making them jiggle even more.

That's it. -laughs-
j0ekerr: Which again proves my point that some people prefer to pay for pixelated breasts over free non-pixellated ones.

Specially if those breasts are attached to a non-furry anime catgirl.

Its moe level... it's OVER NINE THOUSAAAND!
Yeah, some people are a lot more into two dimensional than three. Thank the gods I'm weird in my own ways rather than that one.

Maybe you can help clarify some terminology for me. I thought that moe was a categorization for cutesy bubblegum-type crap, usually involving young girls, anime or manga. Does it have a larger usage as well?

Additional - just had the image of Vegeta curbstomping a pack of obnoxious high school kids who are all dealing with relationships. That would make a lot of crappy shows so much better....
Post edited January 10, 2015 by CarrionCrow
low rated
Note to self - camp out on Endre's lawn and fiddle with the GOG shortcuts on his desktop while he's away....;)

That's just plain MEAN...
Solei: Had a funny phone call from a scammer this morning, and i think I'll share this here.

This made my day ;)
-laughs- You'd think a scammer would have a backup set of lies for such an occasion. Guess you flustered them a bit.
low rated
Solei: Had a funny phone call from a scammer this morning, and i think I'll share this here.

This made my day ;)
I usually go FUCK OFF IDIOT,Slam:-)

One of our big chainstores sells D.I.Y. Stints..
Post edited January 10, 2015 by gunsynd
I just don't answer the pone. I avoid all scammers that way (and also avoid important life saving information from my doctor :-\ )
low rated
CarrionCrow: Is it an outpatient thing, or do you have to be in the hospital for a certain period of time for monitoring?
EndreWhiteMane: Outpatient, be in for 10-12 hours if all goes well.
One of our big chainstores sells D.I.Y.Stints..

This made my day ;)
gunsynd: I usually go FUCK OFF IDIOT,Slam:-)

Are those in the same aisle as the DIY anesthesia? I've seen those! ;)
low rated
gunsynd: I usually go FUCK OFF IDIOT,Slam:-)

EndreWhiteMane: Are those in the same aisle as the DIY anesthesia? I've seen those! ;)
Next aisle over..
EndreWhiteMane: Are those in the same aisle as the DIY anesthesia? I've seen those! ;)
gunsynd: Next aisle over..
Ah, thanks.
Nice thing about heat instead of snow.......................
You don' have to SHOVEL the shit! :/
CarrionCrow: Yeah, some people are a lot more into two dimensional than three. Thank the gods I'm weird in my own ways rather than that one.

Maybe you can help clarify some terminology for me. I thought that moe was a categorization for cutesy bubblegum-type crap, usually involving young girls, anime or manga. Does it have a larger usage as well?

Additional - just had the image of Vegeta curbstomping a pack of obnoxious high school kids who are all dealing with relationships. That would make a lot of crappy shows so much better....
You're right on the money about what moe means, just add a pinch of adorableness and you're spot on. Retardation is optional.

It's basically the otaku equivalent of D'AAAAAAW!
Ixamyakxim: Okay more questions.

Does VSYNC Save CPU cycles / GPU performance, or Cost it? I'm guessing it eats up cycles.
j0ekerr: I honestly have no idea, but I think Vsync, actually lowers performance, because your video card has to synchronize with your display, which requires another process.

EDIt: Oh right, I forgot to ask, What are you comparing DVI against?
Ixamyakxim: So, I didn't want to make a topic for this and lucky y'all, you get to be bugged.

Sell me on a DVI connection to my monitor. Stupid? Unneeded? Or does it provide some benefit?
EndreWhiteMane: That's all my new monitor had, might as well keep up with the tech.
I'm using VGA now, and while my monitor / GPU have DVI I'm not using it - I was wondering if it was worth it for me to go out and grab the new cable.

*phew!* Not that I'm making light of it (God no! Still going to wish you the best) but I (and I'm sure you and yours as well LOL) feel a lot better knowing we won't be keeping your seat here warm for too long! We'll try to have a discussion of the most recent terrible game everyone HAS to play lined up and ready for you when you get back!
CarrionCrow: Yeah, some people are a lot more into two dimensional than three. Thank the gods I'm weird in my own ways rather than that one.

j0ekerr: You're right on the money about what moe means, just add a pinch of adorableness and you're spot on. Retardation is optional.

It's basically the otaku equivalent of D'AAAAAAW!
Funnily enough, I would have figured retardation to be mandatory for watching that....
Think I'll stick with anime that doesn't make me feel like an imbecile, an idiot and/or a pervert for viewing. -laughs-
Post edited January 10, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Ixamyakxim: Okay more questions.

Does VSYNC Save CPU cycles / GPU performance, or Cost it? I'm guessing it eats up cycles.
Ixamyakxim:
j0ekerr: I honestly have no idea, but I think Vsync, actually lowers performance, because your video card has to synchronize with your display, which requires another process.

EDIt: Oh right, I forgot to ask, What are you comparing DVI against?
Ixamyakxim:
EndreWhiteMane: That's all my new monitor had, might as well keep up with the tech.
Ixamyakxim: I'm using VGA now, and while my monitor / GPU have DVI I'm not using it - I was wondering if it was worth it for me to go out and grab the new cable.

Ixamyakxim: *phew!* Not that I'm making light of it (God no! Still going to wish you the best) but I (and I'm sure you and yours as well LOL) feel a lot better knowing we won't be keeping your seat here warm for too long! We'll try to have a discussion of the most recent terrible game everyone HAS to play lined up and ready for you when you get back!
All I can say is that I bought a new HP 23xi monitor a few months ago and hooked it up with the supplied DVI cable. I have never seen text this sharp and as little color 'bleed' on any other monitor ever.
Could just be the monitor or the cable or both but I'm impressed and will stay with DVI in the future. Until everything goes to Ultra HDMI or whatever's next. ;)
Cables go for under 10 dollars online so it might be worth it just for fun. ;)

This made my day ;)
GLORIOUS!