It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Are you hungry for anything in particular, or just hungry in general? I have had a slight craving for strawberries all day.
Pizza. Pizza Friday has been a family tradition as long as I can remember. I can't stop thinking about it.
AgentBirdnest: Pizza. Pizza Friday has been a family tradition as long as I can remember. I can't stop thinking about it.
I haven't had pizza in a while. Is it home made pizza? What kind of toppings do you prefer?
ddickinson: Good evening!

How are you? I hope you are feeling better?

I was happy before the Worms, they were just the icing on the cake. Happy Worms. :-)

But please note, Hyper, that I graciously accepted the gift. Unlike some. ;-)
Ah yes, you did indeed. I guess that means that your manners improved over last year - good girl!;-P

How are your parents doing?
Ixamyakxim: So, I didn't want to make a topic for this and lucky y'all, you get to be bugged.

Sell me on a DVI connection to my monitor. Stupid? Unneeded? Or does it provide some benefit?
This might be of use to you. =)
ddickinson: I haven't had pizza in a while. Is it home made pizza? What kind of toppings do you prefer?
It's not homemade this week. We change it up every week. Tonight is Little Caesars.
I like my pizza loaded with meat. Sausage, pepperoni, ham, beef, and anything else that qualifies as meat.
And I seem to be in the minority of people who like pineapple.
HypersomniacLive: Ah yes, you did indeed. I guess that means that your manners improved over last year - good girl!;-P

How are your parents doing?
Hey! I have always graciously accepted gifts. I have never once turned down a gift, unless I already own the game.

My father is doing much better, he is resting well at home. My mother is also doing okay, she is still in intensive care, but they are hoping to move her to a regular ward early next week, providing things don't get worse again. So hopefully things will continue to improve.

I hope things are going okay for you?
AgentBirdnest: It's not homemade this week. We change it up every week. Tonight is Little Caesars.
I like my pizza loaded with meat. Sausage, pepperoni, ham, beef, and anything else that qualifies as meat.
And I seem to be in the minority of people who like pineapple.
I like pineapple normally, but I'm just not keen on it warm on top of a pizza. Other than that, your pizza sounds great, I hope you enjoy it. :-)
Post edited January 09, 2015 by ddickinson
All right, broke down and got Bloodrayne to complete the series. Clunky bits or not, having the second and not the first just doesn't work for me.
LaPtiteBete: I wondered, are there also winter sales in your countries ? In France they started last wednesday... and last until mid february
Pretty sure they exist whenever consumerism exists. They've got more to do with getting rid of unwanted stock than culture.

LaPtiteBete: Breaking news!
The 2 assh*les who shot down 12 people at Charlie Hebdo yesterday have just been shot to death.

I know it's very poorly drafted. Sorry about that. I'm not happy at all about all this. A bit relieved however. My apologizes.
EndreWhiteMane: Not the best way to end it but probably inevitable. :/
In an ideal world, or at least a slightly more awesome one, they would have been reduced to whimpering wrecks, as vengeance descended upon them like the night and proceded to disarm them and inflict a hundred different flavours of pain upon them.

Sadly, Batman is a fictional character.

In reality, it was as you said inevitable. More so, if you consider their mindset.
LaPtiteBete: I wondered, are there also winter sales in your countries ? In France they started last wednesday... and last until mid february
j0ekerr: Pretty sure they exist whenever consumerism exists. They've got more to do with getting rid of unwanted stock than culture.

EndreWhiteMane: Not the best way to end it but probably inevitable. :/
j0ekerr: In an ideal world, or at least a slightly more awesome one, they would have been reduced to whimpering wrecks, as vengeance descended upon them like the night and proceded to disarm them and inflict a hundred different flavours of pain upon them.

In reality, it was as you said inevitable. More so, if you consider their mindset.
Was kind of hoping they might get flashbanged so hard they spent the rest of their lives unable to hear so much as a person cracking their knuckles without pissing and shitting themselves, then beaten silly, detained and finally locked in the deepest pit the French government could find until they withered away and died.
But at least they can't make any repeat performances now. That'll do.
Post edited January 09, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Okay more questions.

Does VSYNC Save CPU cycles / GPU performance, or Cost it? I'm guessing it eats up cycles.

If I can "cap" my max frames per second to my monitor refresh rate (in this case 60 FPS for 60 Hertz) in my GPU settings (globally - I'm not sure if this is even possible) would that be a good thing to do? Is that like setting a global restrictor and better off than using VSYNC options in individual games, assuming VSYNC eats processing power.
CarrionCrow: All right, broke down and got Bloodrayne to complete the series. Clunky bits or not, having the second and not the first just doesn't work for me.
Yes, indeed, it had absolutely nothing to do with the pixelated polygon boobies at all. No Siree.

The greatest japanese technological achievement of the last decade has been jiggle technology. Believe it!
CarrionCrow: But at least they can't make any repeat performances now. That'll do.
That's what we said to find a little comfort...

Pizza !!! That's what I've eaten this evening :-) yummy !!
CarrionCrow: All right, broke down and got Bloodrayne to complete the series. Clunky bits or not, having the second and not the first just doesn't work for me.
j0ekerr: Yes, indeed, it had absolutely nothing to do with the pixelated polygon boobies at all. No Siree.

The greatest japanese technological achievement of the last decade has been jiggle technology. Believe it!
-laughs- We're on the internet. It's a frigging neverending ocean of ways to see actual non-pixelated breasts for free.

Also, I've played that game. From what I remember, it was about 85 percent jumping around like a methed-up kangaroo on a trampoline and the other 15 percent was stabbing or shooting people. =)
Ixamyakxim: Okay more questions.

Does VSYNC Save CPU cycles / GPU performance, or Cost it? I'm guessing it eats up cycles.

If I can "cap" my max frames per second to my monitor refresh rate (in this case 60 FPS for 60 Hertz) in my GPU settings (globally - I'm not sure if this is even possible) would that be a good thing to do? Is that like setting a global restrictor and better off than using VSYNC options in individual games, assuming VSYNC eats processing power.
I honestly have no idea, but I think Vsync, actually lowers performance, because your video card has to synchronize with your display, which requires another process. In reality however, the difference is negligible, and most people who claim to notice it, are actually falling for the placebo effect.

There is virtually no difference once you switch to digital. The quality is always the same. You could choose your cable by eenie meenie miney mo, and it still would be a valid choice.

EDIt: Oh right, I forgot to ask, What are you comparing DVI against?
CarrionCrow: -laughs- We're on the internet. It's a frigging neverending ocean of ways to see actual non-pixelated breasts for free.
That seems like a sensible and rational enough argument.

Sadly, it completely fails to explain why this exists.
Post edited January 10, 2015 by j0ekerr
low rated

WHAT THE F***!!??!!??!!????BULLSHIT!!!