It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FoxySage: Well, there is this video. :)
LaPtiteBete: Huhu, thanks :-))

HypersomniacLive: One hopefully funny story incoming, for our resident Viking Owl!
LaPtiteBete: Eeeeeeeeek ^^ ... th...anks !

AgentBirdnest: Her response was throwing up all over him.
LaPtiteBete: LOL ! true story !!! :-D

EndreWhiteMane: Shooters should get hung in the public square in Paris until the birds eat every last bit. >:(
LaPtiteBete: Well said !!! People's justice... for such sunk people, they should reinstate the death penalty >:-(

**sigh**
Every TV program speaks about this affair... we just can't think of anything else...
Good evening. =)
Yes, that is the tendency. Whenever something horrific occurs, you can be sure that coverage of it will be run into the ground by every news network possible.
Je suis Charlie vigils are being held in France and the UK, among other places, as a mark of respect and solidarity. Whenever anything terrible like this happens decent people become stronger - this is what the terrorists will never understand. The pain passes but the outrage remains, which is maybe a good thing - the people who died need to be remembered for the freedom they stood for. The worst thing is if people stop believing in that.

I don't have a funny story, but this made me laugh:

'Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.' - Groucho Marx
Post edited January 07, 2015 by Stilton
Stilton: 'Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.' - Groucho Marx
'Either this man is dead or my watch has stopped.' - Groucho Marx
Stilton: 'Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.' - Groucho Marx
tinyE: 'Either this man is dead or my watch has stopped.' - Groucho Marx
LOL :-D Both quotes are genius !!
Stilton: Je suis Charlie vigils are being held in France and the UK, among other places, as a mark of respect and solidarity. Whenever anything terrible like this happens decent people become stronger - this is what the terrorists will never understand. The pain passes but the outrage remains, which is maybe a good thing - the people who died need to be remembered for the freedom they stood for. The worst thing is if people stop believing in that.

I don't have a funny story, but this made me laugh:

'Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.' - Groucho Marx
And that is why it's good to have a bard around. Very well said.
What I love about those lines is that they are disgusting and in bad taste, and yet they both get away with it. XD Throw either of those out at someone, if they get offended, walk away; you don't want them as a friend.
tinyE: What I love about those lines is that they are disgusting and in bad taste, and yet they both get away with it. XD Throw either of those out at someone, if they get offended, walk away; you don't want them as a friend.
Yeah, such things are a good way to weed out those who are afflicted with a rather large stick up their ass that they just can't seem to dislodge. -laughs-
Stilton: Je suis Charlie vigils are being held in France and the UK, among other places, as a mark of respect and solidarity. Whenever anything terrible like this happens decent people become stronger - this is what the terrorists will never understand. The pain passes but the outrage remains, which is maybe a good thing - the people who died need to be remembered for the freedom they stood for. The worst thing is if people stop believing in that.
I didn't read that... Yes... I put it ("Je suis Charlie") on my facebook wall... I have joined the group... and linked support drawings.
Like this one :
clic clic
you probably know "where is Waldo ?" books... in France, it is : "Où est Charlie ?". The picture says : "the answer is : EVERYWHERE. You have no chance to win, guys. None."
And this is a cartoon, made a few years ago, which deals with the forbidden Mammoth caricatures... :-)
Freedom of expression is a fundamental law, a credo ; and humour is essential in our lives. And they'll always be...
LaPtiteBete: I didn't read that... Yes... I put it ("Je suis Charlie") on my facebook wall... I have joined the group... and linked support drawings.
Like this one :
clic clic
you probably know "where is Waldo ?" books... in France, it is : "Où est Charlie ?". The picture says : "the answer is : EVERYWHERE. You have no chance to win, guys. None."
And this is a cartoon, made a few years ago, which deals with the forbidden Mammoth caricatures... :-)
Freedom of expression is a fundamental law, a credo ; and humour is essential in our lives. And they'll always be...
Both links are very good - I watched the cartoon (although in French, I got the main idea and some of the imagery made me laugh) ;-)

If we don't have freedom we are prisoners, its no more complicated than that...

Keep drawing your cartoons, and remember Charlie ;-)
I'm a big fan of horror. So I'll go to Newgrounds and start playing the "horror" games that they have to offer.
Just a marathon of poorly made games with jpegs and scream sound effects.
l0rdtr3k: I'm a big fan of horror. So I'll go to Newgrounds and start playing the "horror" games that they have to offer.
Newgrounds? Do tell, that sounds way cool.
Wish me luck m8. I'm already packing a 6-pack and some Luckies for the ride.
tinyE: Newgrounds? Do tell, that sounds way cool.
Stilton: Keep drawing your cartoons, and remember Charlie ;-)
Of course... Here is my small contribution :-)
Post edited January 08, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
Stilton: Keep drawing your cartoons, and remember Charlie ;-)
LaPtiteBete: Of course... Here is my small contribution :-)
Very nice Little Owl. :)
l0rdtr3k: I'm a big fan of horror. So I'll go to Newgrounds and start playing the "horror" games that they have to offer.
newgrounds.com
Post edited January 08, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
LaPtiteBete: Of course... Here is my small contribution :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Very nice Little Owl. :)
EndreWhiteMane: newgrounds.com
Thank you. XD I was afraid to push him on it.