It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: I've just heard that 2 terrorists have shot 12 people down at the Charlie Hebdo siege in Paris (a satirical newspaper, which had been threatened for its draw sketches of the prophet Mohammad in particular), among them at least 4 illustrators. That's horrible. Absolutely terrifying... and completely demoralizing. :-(((
Terrible news. I wish the best for victims and families alike.
LaPtiteBete: I've just heard that 2 terrorists have shot 12 people down at the Charlie Hebdo siege in Paris (a satirical newspaper, which had been threatened for its draw sketches of the prophet Mohammad in particular), among them at least 4 illustrators. That's horrible. Absolutely terrifying... and completely demoralizing. :-(((
I'm watching the news now. It's horrible. I feel sick.
The gunmen are still at large. Hopefully they are caught before they do anything else.

If this means anything, my thoughts are with them and their families, and all of France today.
Gah, more extremist idiots! >:(
What happened to "each his own". These medieval minded bigots are making me sick with their ignorance.

I hope at least they're catching them soon, before more harm is done.
Post edited January 08, 2015 by DeMignon
This news made me feel physically sick. At first I was angry, I mean horribly angry, but I'm trying to not focus on being angry and instead trying to keep the victims and their families in my thoughts.

Now I just feel sad.

As a race, humanity should be better than this.
Post edited January 07, 2015 by drewpants
drewpants: This news made me feel physically sick. At first I was angry, I mean horribly angry, but I'm trying to not focus on being angry and instead trying to keep the victims and their families in my thoughts.

Now I just feel sad.

As a race, humanity should be better than this.
So much ^^this^^.
Makes me feel sick too... can't think of anything. Words aren't strong enough. ;-(
I've just seen the news from Paris. This is completely sickening and makes me so angry. I simply cannot understand the mentality behind it. My thoughts are with the people killed and their families. I'm just speechless.
Anybody knows a funny story please ?...
Just to lighten the mood :-|
FoxySage: So you just have to skip the midnight smoke this night. Else we have to place the frozen, viking snowman on the lawn tomorrow as a scarecrow to ward off the kids. ;-)
EndreWhiteMane: They'd just throw snowballs at me. ;)
We'll give you a helmet and shield to block most of the snowballs then. ;)

CarrionCrow: Dear gods....watching a mini Let's Play of Call of Cthulhu - Dark Corners of the Earth and remembering what a bug-riddled mess it was.
EndreWhiteMane: Thought I had that but mine's Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land, totally different deal.
Heh. I thought i had it too but mine is Cthulhu Saves the World. Totally different game. :P

CarrionCrow: Hmmm....what goes well with a game I don't want to play....the silliness of Red Dwarf, or the hard-edged tension of Luther?
Decisions, decisions.
Hell, might just put Archer on instead. If that isn't quintessential rewatch material, I don't know what is.
Sandokan.

LaPtiteBete: Anybody knows a funny story please ?...
Well, there is this video. :)
One hopefully funny story incoming, for our resident Viking Owl!

WHAT IS REINCARNATION?

John and Mike have been friends since childhood. One day, John asks Mike:
- Mike, do you believe in reincarnation?
- What is reincarnation?
- Well, it’s when you die and then return to earth in another living form, like say an animal or a plant, you know, that sort of thing...
- I know nth about this...

John thinks for a moment and then turns to Mike:
- Listen Mike, let’s make a deal. Whoever dies first will try to communicate with the other and tell him what happens after death, if it’s all true and people do come back down here in another form.
- Alright man, it's a deal!

Several years pass, and it so happens that John dies first. Mike is watching out for signs of John having returned to earth, but nth happens.
Months after John’s funeral, Mike wakes up in the middle of the night by a deep, unearthly voice calling his name.
- Miike! Miiiiike! Miiiiiiiiiiiike!
- Ye... ye... yes?
- Don't fret buddy, it’s me John.
- John? Is it really you?
- Yes Mike, it is really me.
- What took so long, man? I thought death really is the end of everything. So, tell me, how is the afterlife?
- Great, my friend, simply great. I wake up in the morning, have breakfast and then sex till noon. I take a break to have lunch and a nap and then I have more sex until dinner time. After dinner, I have some more sex until I can’t keep my eyes open anymore. That’s how it’s been since the day I died, food and sex from morning to night, day in, day out...
- Wow John, heaven sounds like an awesome place!!
- Heaven? Who said I’m in heaven, my friend? I’m a rooster at a poultry farm a few miles from my old house!
LaPtiteBete: Anybody knows a funny story please ?...
One time in 6th grade, a girl in our class got sick during the day. There was a couch in the classroom, so the teacher had her lay down for a while. After laying down for about 20 minutes, she got up to call her mother to pick her up. While she was on the phone with her mother, the class dickhead moved in and laid on the couch.
When the poor girl got off the phone, she was surprised to see the class dickhead laying there. She politely asked him to move so she could lay down. His response was something like, "Hey, you got up, your turn is over. It's my turn now."
Her response was throwing up all over him.
AgentBirdnest: [snip]
Ha! That could be the best story I've ever heard. +1, my good man!
Post edited January 07, 2015 by Tekkaman-James
low rated
Morning All..

Sad news in France,so sorry for all the victims and especially for the Relatives concerned,they will have to suffer for the rest of their lives....
Balmy -3F here and I put a new battery in the truck without freezing my genitals off.
Good day for me so far if not those poor people in France.
Shooters should get hung in the public square in Paris until the birds eat every last bit. >:(
FoxySage: Well, there is this video. :)
Huhu, thanks :-))

HypersomniacLive: One hopefully funny story incoming, for our resident Viking Owl!
Eeeeeeeeek ^^ ... th...anks !

AgentBirdnest: Her response was throwing up all over him.
LOL ! true story !!! :-D

EndreWhiteMane: Shooters should get hung in the public square in Paris until the birds eat every last bit. >:(
Well said !!! People's justice... for such sunk people, they should reinstate the death penalty >:-(

**sigh**
Every TV program speaks about this affair... we just can't think of anything else...