It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: I think my cat knows when I'm not feeling well.
She just hopped onto my lap to cheer me up :-)
tinyE: That goes for all animals, no shit. We have two dogs, a cat, and three miniature donkeys and when one of us is ill, they ALL react. When I had my really nasty illness ten years ago my cat was a totally different animal and never left my side as opposed to the "fuck you I'm a cat, worship me" animal that he had been prior.
I didn't comment at the time, but that picture of Eeyore was amazing. What a character ;-)
tinyE: That goes for all animals, no shit. We have two dogs, a cat, and three miniature donkeys and when one of us is ill, they ALL react. When I had my really nasty illness ten years ago my cat was a totally different animal and never left my side as opposed to the "fuck you I'm a cat, worship me" animal that he had been prior.
Stilton: I didn't comment at the time, but that picture of Eeyore was amazing. What a character ;-)
Here are Wilhelmina (front) and Rose (back).

Sorry about the size of the picture. :P
Attachments:
the_girls.jpg (338 Kb)
Post edited January 06, 2015 by tinyE
AgentBirdnest: I think my cat knows when I'm not feeling well.
She just hopped onto my lap to cheer me up :-)
tinyE: That goes for all animals, no shit. We have two dogs, a cat, and three miniature donkeys ...
I'd love to see your donkeys hopping onto your lap ;-P
Post edited January 06, 2015 by DeMignon
low rated
Good Morning World:-)
Stilton: I didn't comment at the time, but that picture of Eeyore was amazing. What a character ;-)
tinyE: Here are Wilhelmina (front) and Rose (back).

They're really nice. How many do you have?
gunsynd: Good Morning World:-)
Good evening, mate ;-)
Post edited January 06, 2015 by Stilton
tinyE: Here are Wilhelmina (front) and Rose (back).

Stilton: They're really nice. How many do you have?
gunsynd: Good Morning World:-)
Stilton: Good evening, mate ;-)
low rated
Gidday Englissman:-)
Post edited January 06, 2015 by gunsynd
I'm reading about a game called Pyst and from what I've gathered is Myst made by Seltzerberg,and it has John Goodman(in a lowpoint of his carrer).
Time to go to Youtube and see the trainwreck.
low rated
Blood suckers Ubisoft and Steam

Heroes® of Might & Magic® III – HD Edition
Heroes® of Might & Magic® III is a turn-based strategy game, originally released in February 1999.
On Steam $18.95 USD..

R.I.P.New World Computing..
Speaking of the competition, I saw this on the front page and had to take a look at the reviews.

The feature people seem to be most excited about is the "chest bounciness" slider.

I swear I'm not making this up.
I'm playing Planescape Torment. Much to my surprise, it's actually living up to the hype so far.

Also, snow sucks.
It took a little bit of puzzling out but I've got undoing and redoing working in my map editor, just a few bits and pieces and I'll have it fully implemented I think. With any luck it'll be done in a couple of weeks.

And now, as I have had a large vodka, orange and cranberry I think I shall play Stronghold, which I acquired in ZFR's best giveaways giveaway.

Wish me luck, hopefully building castles and drinking isn't as bad a combo as drinking and driving...
adaliabooks: It took a little bit of puzzling out but I've got undoing and redoing working in my map editor, just a few bits and pieces and I'll have it fully implemented I think. With any luck it'll be done in a couple of weeks.

And now, as I have had a large vodka, orange and cranberry I think I shall play Stronghold, which I acquired in ZFR's best giveaways giveaway.

Wish me luck, hopefully building castles and drinking isn't as bad a combo as drinking and driving...
Congratulation on nearly getting the map editor to work! I hope all goes well and in a few weeks you will have it completed. As for castles and vodka, what could go wrong? :-)
low rated
adaliabooks: It took a little bit of puzzling out but I've got undoing and redoing working in my map editor, just a few bits and pieces and I'll have it fully implemented I think. With any luck it'll be done in a couple of weeks.

Don't fall into a motte..
gunsynd: Don't fall into a motte..
I'm sorry. I'm drunk and I can't help myself...

[nerd]

You can't fall into a , it's a hill... you mean a [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moat]moat, which is a ditch.

[/nerd]