It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Morning folks. Have to say, underwhelmed by GOG again today. One new game, and it looks an awful lot like the previous new game. I still haven't scratched one-tenth of what AI War offers, nor SPAZ, so I don't feel the need to grab this one. Would much rather something else on offer.

And didn't they recently sign some major publisher? Where's Judas, he makes it all better...
Considering this one has been available drm free for quite some time now, yeah, underwhelming. I may get it here just to play it since I missed the originals but all these "exciting things" GOG talks about are awfully slow in coming imho. :/
CarrionCrow: So do mine. -laughs- I go with the brute force approach. Eventually my stubbornness overcomes what the game asks of me. (Unless it's Escape Goat's bonus levels. That is just pure sadism right there, so much worse than even the hardest level of Hotline Miami.)

That is an excellent idea. Never can have too much coffee. (Well, not until the uncontrollable shaking sets in, anyway. -laughs- )
EndreWhiteMane: My brain is a bit better from the sleep so we're going to see if we can have a cup of coffee without throwing the mouse across the room. :-)
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you on that one. Don't want you launching peripherals all over the place. ;)
IAmSinistar: Morning folks. Have to say, underwhelmed by GOG again today. One new game, and it looks an awful lot like the previous new game. I still haven't scratched one-tenth of what AI War offers, nor SPAZ, so I don't feel the need to grab this one. Would much rather something else on offer.

And didn't they recently sign some major publisher? Where's Judas, he makes it all better...
Good morning to you as well. =)
Today's offering was unexpected to me. (Also made me happy I didn't buy it somewhere else first.) But yeah, overall a lot of things are supposed to be in play, but with no substantive communication from GOG on any kind of time frame, it all seems to turn into a lot of "Yeah, they'll get around to it....eventually".
Galaxy? Other than a call for closed alpha testers, no info.
Lucasarts? Other than finding out last month that nothing was coming in December, no info.
Anything regarding why all the big publishers who were already here seem to have collectively decided that they'd rather make no money on their old stuff rather than cut deals with GOG to get it updated and put here for sale? No info.
CarrionCrow: That is an excellent idea. Never can have too much coffee. (Well, not until the uncontrollable shaking sets in, anyway. -laughs- )
LaPtiteBete: Or until you (accidentally) kill someone...

EndreWhiteMane: Wait till baby owl takes her first step, mama owl's feathers will fluff up with pride till she is just HUGE! :-)
LaPtiteBete: I'm owlready fluffed with love and pride... ^^ (but not huge yet...).
That video reminded me of how I felt on hour 72 of no sleep during the tracker thread. =)
Post edited January 06, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Good whatever, everyone.

We finally found my prescription that I lost like 3 weeks ago. It was in my mom's cookbook. How or why the hell it was there, we have no idea.
CarrionCrow: That video reminded me of how I felt on hour 72 of no sleep during the tracker thread. =)
Ho yes... NO !! during the last insomnia sales !!

AgentBirdnest: Good whatever, everyone.

We finally found my prescription that I lost like 3 weeks ago. It was in my mom's cookbook. How or why the hell it was there, we have no idea.
Hellow, Agent !! **Big Hugs**
Who last used the book ? I'm sure you''l find the culprit !!
AgentBirdnest: Good whatever, everyone.

Hi Agent, good whatever back at you ;-)
Stilton: I'm attempting to reinstate my annoyingly uncooperative GOGWiki page, but for some reason it won't update. Same script as before, although a now outdated wishlist. Anyone got any suggestions? A hammer...?
CarrionCrow: Maybe try reinstalling the script? Maybe it got corrupted somehow.
No clue if that'll work, but that's where I'd start just in case.
Problem solved - I've disabled it again. Waste of time....
Post edited January 06, 2015 by Stilton
AgentBirdnest: We finally found my prescription that I lost like 3 weeks ago. It was in my mom's cookbook. How or why the hell it was there, we have no idea.
LaPtiteBete: Hellow, Agent !! **Big Hugs**
Hello, owl friend. **mega hugs**
My mom was the only person in the last month to touch the cookbook. But she would have no reason to touch the prescription... The whole thing is very odd.
Post edited January 06, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
LaPtiteBete, I have to say that your English is very good.

My French is this: croissant, Citroen, Renault and pissoir. That's about it.

The English are so lazy with languages that its rude to the rest of the world. Maybe another resolution this year should be for me to learn French, or at least start.

Can I practice on you, s'il vous plait?
LaPtiteBete: Hellow, Agent !! **Big Hugs**
AgentBirdnest: Hello, owl friend. **mega hugs**
My mom was the only person in the last month to touch the cookbook. But she would have no reason to touch the prescription... The whole thing is very odd.
Maybe she just used it mechanically, as a bookmark, as it was the first piece of paper she had on hand... :-)
Stilton: LaPtiteBete, I have to say that your English is very good.

The English are so lazy with languages that its rude to the rest of the world. Maybe another resolution this year should be for me to learn French, or at least start.

Wow, did you really go that far in the thread ? Bravo !
Thanks for the compliment :")
So you've been missing the french lesson !
Pissoir... ? ô__ô lol. Do you mean "pissotière" (puclic urinal) ? that's not common...
Croissants are good (and always useful if you're a bit hungry).
Avec plaisir, I'd be glad and honoured to help you to learn french if you want... drop me a line when you're ready to start ^^
Post edited January 06, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: Maybe she just used it mechanically, as a bookmark, as it was the first piece of paper she had on hand... :-)
Stilton: LaPtiteBete, I have to say that your English is very good.

LaPtiteBete: Wow, did you really go that far in the thread ? Bravo !
Thanks for the compliment :")
So you've been missing the french lesson !
Pissoir... ? ô__ô lol. Do you mean "pissotière" (puclic urinal) ? that's not common...
Croissants are good (and always useful if you're a bit hungry).
Avec plaisir, I'd be glad and honoured to help you to learn french if you want... drop me a line when you're ready to start ^^
Merci, mon petit hibou!
Stilton: Merci, mon petit hibou!
Hihi, c'est parfait ! ^^ 10/10 !
Stilton: Merci, mon petit hibou!
LaPtiteBete: Hihi, c'est parfait ! ^^ 10/10 !
I can tell you're going to be a good teacher ;-)
LaPtiteBete: Maybe she just used it mechanically, as a bookmark, as it was the first piece of paper she had on hand... :-)
Perhaps, but it was on a page that I don't think anyone has ever used.

In other news, my dad just asked me to help him use facebook. This was really hard, because he literally can't find the "Enter" key on his keyboard. And somehow every letter he types is upside-down on the screen.
LaPtiteBete: Hihi, c'est parfait ! ^^ 10/10 !
Stilton: I can tell you're going to be a good teacher ;-)
Can someone help me learn Pig-Latin? Ease-play?
AgentBirdnest: In other news, my dad just asked me to help him use facebook. This was really hard, because he literally can't find the "Enter" key on his keyboard. And somehow every letter he types is upside-down on the screen.
Lol, how strange XD

I consider myself pretty good with computers, but when the cat walks across my girlfriend's laptop it manages to do all kinds of things I had no idea were possible.. takes half an hour sometimes to find the solution online and fix it...
AgentBirdnest: Perhaps, but it was on a page that I don't think anyone has ever used.

In other news, my dad just asked me to help him use facebook. This was really hard, because he literally can't find the "Enter" key on his keyboard. And somehow every letter he types is upside-down on the screen.
Um, upside down letters, O....K...

˥ᴉʞǝ ʇɥᴉs¿
Post edited January 06, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane