It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: Not even the actors understood that movie. I still don't understand it, (and I don't believe anyone who says they do :-p) but I still find the movie to be pretty enjoyable :-)
I quite understood it...... :-| I must be weird !!
l0rdtr3k: Can I have teh hugs? I'm super tired from work and need to chilax a bit.
** Big Hug **
Post edited March 27, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
AgentBirdnest: Not even the actors understood that movie. I still don't understand it, (and I don't believe anyone who says they do :-p) but I still find the movie to be pretty enjoyable :-)
LaPtiteBete: I quite understood it...... :-| I must be weird !!
(I don't believe you :-p)
CarrionCrow: ...
AgentBirdnest: Okay... that is seriously freaky... How did Owl and Crow both reply to 6-hour old posts at the same time?! O__O
You're so curious !!! ):-|
AgentBirdnest: Okay... that is seriously freaky... How did Owl and Crow both reply to 6-hour old posts at the same time?! O__O
Well, I got back, took a nap since I hadn't slept, woke up from a dream where I'd been shot repeatedly and was being chased, but had just stabbed someone in the chest before they could taser me and drag me back to who knows where to do who knows what, did thread catch-up, saw what you mentioned, responded, and here we are.

The worrying thing is the possibility of Owl syncing up with me in any way. Poor lady needs extra hugs in a hurry if that's starting to occur. =)
LaPtiteBete: Heyyyy j0ekerr !!!
It's been a thousand years since I last saw you :-D
How are you doing ? :D
Doing fine now, but earlier I was battling with frustration in Dark Souls. This time however, it was not the game itself but the online component.
Allow me to explain: I had been unable to play online at all. Tinkering a bit, I somehow managed to get back online, and saw ample proof of connectivity. Then the damn thing crashed and from that point on there was no online gameplay. I kept trying to get online again with no success, until in a fit of frustration I did the equivalent of a table flip and uninstalled the damn thing.

Best thing I could have done actually.
Hello again. Had some issues with my internet but now it should be stable again...
LaPtiteBete: Heyyyy j0ekerr !!!
It's been a thousand years since I last saw you :-D
How are you doing ? :D
j0ekerr: Doing fine now, but earlier I was battling with frustration in Dark Souls. This time however, it was not the game itself but the online component.
Allow me to explain: I had been unable to play online at all. Tinkering a bit, I somehow managed to get back online, and saw ample proof of connectivity. Then the damn thing crashed and from that point on there was no online gameplay. I kept trying to get online again with no success, until in a fit of frustration I did the equivalent of a table flip and uninstalled the damn thing.

Best thing I could have done actually.
Understandable. You might need some more time away from it to get it all out of your system. -laughs-

Also, the online isn't done very well and I kinda hate multiplayer stuff, so seeing it there at all is a constant annoyance. Shitheads leaving messages like morons marking every ten feet with graffiti isn't exactly great either.
** Big Hug **
Hello Owl.
*hug*
genkicolleen: I've considered The Secret World (I know, not the one you're asking about) a few times, but MMO's are evil (EVIL I SAY!) so I passed ;D
MMOs are a nice distraction if the business model is done right.
Post edited March 27, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
The weekly humble bundle is an Interesting offer, but the whole stand up comedy routine is just not my cup of tea.

My cup of tea is a prince of Wales at this very moment.

Also, I'm more of a fan of Les Luthiers. I still remember that one time they managed to cause me physical harm. Not only did my sides actually ache, I couldn't breathe from all the laughing.
** Big Hug **
l0rdtr3k: Hello Owl.
*hug*
genkicolleen: I've considered The Secret World (I know, not the one you're asking about) a few times, but MMO's are evil (EVIL I SAY!) so I passed ;D
l0rdtr3k: MMOs are a nice distraction if the business model is done right.
Which remembers me of TESO. Might look back into that after it's redesign into Tamriel unlimited...
Post edited March 27, 2015 by ElTerprise
CarrionCrow: Understandable. You might need some more time away from it to get it all out of your system. -laughs-

Also, the online isn't done very well and I kinda hate multiplayer stuff, so seeing it there at all is a constant annoyance. Shitheads leaving messages like morons marking every ten feet with graffiti isn't exactly great either.
I tend to ignore most of the bright orange floor markings. They're just part of the scenery. However I can imagine they can be quite annoying to a first time player. More so if you follow their advice and take a leap of faith off a cliff.

I did.
ElTerprise: Hello again. Had some issues with my internet but now it should be stable again...
Hey there, and yay for crappy, crappy internet. Hopefully it'll stop being so cranky now.
CarrionCrow: Well, I got back, took a nap since I hadn't slept, woke up from a dream where I'd been shot repeatedly and was being chased, but had just stabbed someone in the chest before they could taser me and drag me back to who knows where to do who knows what, did thread catch-up, saw what you mentioned, responded, and here we are.

The worrying thing is the possibility of Owl syncing up with me in any way. Poor lady needs extra hugs in a hurry if that's starting to occur. =)
Luckily I hardly ever remember my dreams :-D
I'd give -you- this extra hug with pleasure, if you didn't hate human contact that much ;-p
l0rdtr3k: Hello Owl.
*hug*

MMOs are a nice distraction if the business model is done right.
ElTerprise: Which remembers me of TESO. Might look back into that after it's redesign into Tamriel unlimited...
I bought both guild wars games, I regret it not one bit, specially the second one.
j0ekerr: The weekly humble bundle is an Interesting offer, but the whole stand up comedy routine is just not my cup of tea.

My cup of tea is a prince of Wales at this very moment.

Also, I'm more of a fan of Les Luthiers. I still remember that one time they managed to cause me physical harm. Not only did my sides actually ache, I couldn't breathe from all the laughing.
Stand up comedy is one of those things that if it's good, I'm all over it. If it's bad, the video/audio/whatever of someone sucking gets shut off in about two minutes, if that. That's how long it takes to know whether you'll be spending a good hour, or groaning and wishing someone would be pelted with batteries.