It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FearfulSymmetry: Yeah, we're completely messed up in the English department. Half of the teaching staff moonlights as stand up comedians.
ElTerprise: Now i'm envious to some degree as i only have professors without much humour....
Yeah, it's why I don't really mind going to class. It tends to be rather fun.
CarrionCrow: No, I don't. Figured I'd turn a post or thread into an impromptu one, assuming I haven't gone the drunkenness route and can actually still type to do so. -laughs-
I remember that... you were even talking about making playthrough videos ! :)
adaliabooks: I love my smart phone for all it's other features, but dislike actual phone calls; I don't think man kind has ever invented a more awkward form of communication.
I feel more like you, then... I like about every other features, but I hate answering the phone, or calling people. :-)
ElTerprise: I would hardly be surprised if it would be the same in germany...
FearfulSymmetry: Hey Owl! *super awesome hug* And yes, parents can be very overreacting. This week in the Netherlands, two primary school teachers were attacked by parents for super silly reasons.
So... I'm... (glad ?... no... relieved ?... no, not really... anyway !)... not to be the only crazy (european ?) country about this...
Post edited March 27, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: I remember that... you were even talking about making playthrough videos ! :)
Still planning on it, actually. Need to find a headset, then give it all a try, see if my internet can even handle streaming.
Post edited March 27, 2015 by CarrionCrow
AgentBirdnest: Same in the US... Teachers started getting in trouble for confiscating toys, phones, distractions, etc. ... But that behaviour can't go on, so confiscation became part of the agreement you (or your parents) must sign before taking classes.
I must admit that -for once-, I quite agree with this procedural way your country is working... :-p
CarrionCrow: Still planning on it, actually. Need to find a headset, then give it all a try, see if my internet can even handle streaming.
I hope you'll give us a link or something so we can admire your work :D
Post edited March 27, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
AgentBirdnest: Same in the US... Teachers started getting in trouble for confiscating toys, phones, distractions, etc. ... But that behaviour can't go on, so confiscation became part of the agreement you (or your parents) must sign before taking classes.
LaPtiteBete: I must admit that -for once-, I quite agree with this procedural way your country is working... :-p
CarrionCrow: Still planning on it, actually. Need to find a headset, then give it all a try, see if my internet can even handle streaming.
LaPtiteBete: I hope you'll give us a link or something so we can admire your work :D
Definitely. When I play something myself and have to start screaming about it, people can get a tiny glimpse of my suffering.
But with a video, not only is all the pain right there, but you all get to experience that much more, and suffer along in spirit. =)
CarrionCrow: Definitely. When I play something myself and have to start screaming about it, people can get a tiny glimpse of my suffering.
But with a video, not only is all the pain right there, but you all get to experience that much more, and suffer along in spirit. =)
And you'll spread your pain worldwide... you're so evil ;)
ElTerprise: Now i'm envious to some degree as i only have professors without much humour....
FearfulSymmetry: Yeah, it's why I don't really mind going to class. It tends to be rather fun.
That's probably the reason for it ;).

LaPtiteBete: So... I'm... (glad ?... no... relieved ?... no, not really... anyway !)... not to be the only crazy (european ?) country about this...
So you're country now? :P

But seriously i think it's a common problem it many countries around the world.
Post edited March 27, 2015 by ElTerprise
LaPtiteBete: I must admit that -for once-, I quite agree with this procedural way your country is working... :-p
Now, if I can just get you to agree with replacing hotdog buns with fried chicken, our countries can live in harmony ;-p
CarrionCrow: Definitely. When I play something myself and have to start screaming about it, people can get a tiny glimpse of my suffering.
LaPtiteBete: And you'll spread your pain worldwide... you're so evil ;)
Could someone who keeps a steaming pot of coffee available for you at all times really be all that evil? -laughs-
AgentBirdnest: Now, if I can just get you to agree with replacing hotdog buns with fried chicken, our countries can live in harmony ;-p
Oh, for shit's sake...

KFC just needs to put out a "Fuck Everything" meal. The main item can consist of chunks of lard that have been injected with preservatives to keep it from melting during the all-important breading attachment process.

Additional - Just noticed the most absurd part of that entire scenario. Does anyone else see it?
LaPtiteBete: And you'll spread your pain worldwide... you're so evil ;)
CarrionCrow: Could someone who keeps a steaming pot of coffee available for you at all times really be all that evil? -laughs-
AgentBirdnest: Now, if I can just get you to agree with replacing hotdog buns with fried chicken, our countries can live in harmony ;-p
CarrionCrow: Oh, for shit's sake...

KFC just needs to put out a "Fuck Everything" meal. The main item can consist of chunks of lard that have been injected with preservatives to keep it from melting during the all-important breading attachment process.

Additional - Just noticed the most absurd part of that entire scenario. Does anyone else see it?
The words "Pure Foods" and the lack of onions.

Morning everyone, got coffee? ;)
Good day, everyone! The weekend is just around the corner, hope it'll provide some relaxed and fun time to all of you.

I belatedly caught that DD's mother is undergoing surgery today. Did we have any news yet?
EndreWhiteMane: The words "Pure Foods" and the lack of onions.

Damn... I need glasses, for real... I didn't even know those were letters until I was about 6 inches from my screen :-/
That is quite absurdly hilarious, though :-D

Morning, Endre. You won't get any coffee from me; I don't really like the stuff *ducks before I get attacked by a flock of two birds*

HypersomniacLive: I belatedly caught that DD's mother is undergoing surgery today. Did we have any news yet?
Haven't seen her online today...
Good day, Hyper!
HypersomniacLive: Good day, everyone! The weekend is just around the corner, hope it'll provide some relaxed and fun time to all of you.

I belatedly caught that DD's mother is undergoing surgery today. Did we have any news yet?
Hi Hyper, nice pic.
Thanks. ;)
CarrionCrow: Could someone who keeps a steaming pot of coffee available for you at all times really be all that evil? -laughs-

Oh, for shit's sake...

EndreWhiteMane: The words "Pure Foods" and the lack of onions.

Good morning. =)

Going to type this out again, since GOG ate my post.
Yes, you're right, I was referring to some psychotic who was actually willing to put the phrase "pure foods" anywhere near that thing.
And yes, we always have coffee.
ElTerprise: So you're country now? :P

But seriously i think it's a common problem it many countries around the world.
Yes, I am a country !!! \o/ so much power !!!