It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good morning/afternoon, everyone. =)

Hope you're all doing at least okay so far.
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon, everyone. =)

Howdy Crow!

All is well for me lately, how's the world turning for you?

Mornin' Crow, I'm hangin' in there, did you get some sleep?
GhostwriterDoF: My budget was depleted because I bought a used car and a cell phone, so at least I'm independently mobile now. Nothing to complain about. :)
New-to-you cars are always fun - anything interesting? If you don't want to share, no worries!
*tired wave*
GhostwriterDoF: My budget was depleted because I bought a used car and a cell phone, so at least I'm independently mobile now. Nothing to complain about. :)
Ixamyakxim: New-to-you cars are always fun - anything interesting? If you don't want to share, no worries!
It's a 17 year old simple Honda Civic coup, but I had to have a lot of work done on it to make it
reliable. It's a gas saver though, and has a few nicks and little dents, but the interior is nice and clean. ;)
moonshineshadow: *tired wave*
<packs a bunch of comfy pillows around Moonshineshadow>
Post edited March 22, 2016 by GhostwriterDoF
Morning/afternoon people.

Half past four, I had an enjoyable lunch in which I exercised my barely used social skiils.

I clicked on TWAU, then lost connection in the library and now that I'm back online... I lost the pending order.

Let's see what the new games are.
GhostwriterDoF: Howdy Crow!

All is well for me lately, how's the world turning for you?
Can't complain here. Just the usual stuff, nothing exciting. Glad to hear things have been going smoothly for you. =)
j0ekerr: Morning/afternoon people.

Half past four, I had an enjoyable lunch in which I exercised my barely used social skiils.

I clicked on TWAU, then lost connection in the library and now that I'm back online... I lost the pending order.

Good morning!

Yeah, the sale games cycle very quickly... barely enough time to research what the games are
if you are not familiar with them.
j0ekerr: Morning/afternoon people.

Wolf Among us right now. :P
EndreWhiteMane: Mornin' Crow, I'm hangin' in there, did you get some sleep?
Yeah, finally. Wasn't exactly being kept on the edge of my seat, ended up crashing out.
omega64: Wolf Among us right now. :P
Yes and it caught me in the kitchen, getting a mug of tea from the microwave. When I came back Bird Story was already in place.
This makes me feel... KILL MAIM BURN, KILL MAIM BURN!!!
---
Who buys spreadsheet simulator 3?
Post edited March 22, 2016 by j0ekerr
moonshineshadow: *tired wave*
-chocolate milkshake waves back- Please be careful. No dozing off and jabbing yourself in the eye with the straw. =)
j0ekerr: Yes and it caught me in the kitchen, getting a mug of tea from the microwave. When I came back Bird Story was already in place.
This makes me feel... KILL MAIM BURN, KILL MAIM BURN!!!
Tea ... from the microwave? o.o
Can everyone please give the wonderful Moonshine a +1 for her kindness and generosity in gifting me Jotun. Thank you so so much Moonshine.

Can I make a new rule that people have to ask me before they gift me? I can politely refuse if someone asks me before gifting me the game. But if they send me the code then I feel so touched and grateful that they would gift me a game that I would not dare say no. So it is kind of my big weakness with gifting. Something which means mean people like Moonshine keep bullying me into accepting gifts. So maybe people can stop being mean and ask first so I get a change to refuse the gift?

Thank you again, lovely Moonshine. You have really cheered up my day.
And also thank you again to Omega64 for offering to gift me Ethan Carter earlier. You are also so very lovely.