It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GhostwriterDoF: It's a 17 year old simple Honda Civic coup, but I had to have a lot of work done on it to make it
reliable. It's a gas saver though, and has a few nicks and little dents, but the interior is nice and clean. ;)
Ixamyakxim: I had one of those - well mine was a four door. Nice car, fun to drive, I took it well over 100K miles, maybe even closer to 200K? I miss having a 5 speed. I grew up driving them but haven't owned one in a few years.
Yeah, they can go up to 300k miles on a factory motor, if they are kept up with regular oil changes and maintenance. The one I got had 118k original miles on it, and looked good, but it apparently sat for years so I had to rebuild the top end of the motor, replacing head gasket. Then I had the timing belt and water pump replaced and a few other things fixed.

I should get another 150k out of it. It rides low to the ground, and is quick, drives up mountains nicely too. :)
moonshineshadow: Well, you know how long my wishlist is? So there is no way to spend the money for myself ;-)
And you are very deserving, so shut up :P
*big hug*
You could put it towards your last game?
And nope, I do think I have done nothing to deserve any gifts. I have just been me. Others deserve gifts far more than I do. That is why I have wanted to keep my wishlist hidden for a long time. But you made me promise I would keep it shared. All because you are a big meanie. :-)

*big hug*

superstande: Maybe it's also that being home alone like some of these angry people might be, it's easier to not see one's own behaviour and become sort of a blind fool - as opposed to if you were amongst several people who could see and hear and reflect upon this behavior - to keep a person more down-to-earth sort of thing...
I guess it all boils down to being scared of losing something... that's my wild guess... which is quite ridicilous but perhaps.. somehow a human thing to do :)
Who knows why they do it. Maybe to feel their opinions are justified, so when people challenge them they become defensive. I am just glad that for the most part we do not have that kind of stuff here on the thread.
ElTerprise: Good afternoon everyone *big hugs and waves* :)
*big hug*
Greetings cap'n. :-)
Good afternoon!

How's the world been turning for you?

<silly hugs and big waves>
moonshineshadow: Well, you know how long my wishlist is? So there is no way to spend the money for myself ;-)
And you are very deserving, so shut up :P
*big hug*
ddickinson: You could put it towards your last game?
*big hug*
Nah, I already told you, I don't want to spend a big amount of money on that game.
ElT is that you? That's some drastic plastic surgery you've undergone.
Why do you look like a Pratt's?
Oh, speaking of zombies... (?)

so I don't play horror games. I'm no good at them. I'm also awful at FPS games. I make exceptions. Sometimes ridiculous ones. I'm playing a bit of Dying Light recently. I'm actually really enjoying it. But I'm totally stuck. And not because of zombies overwhelming me and eating me dead. It's the fact that I've got to arm these damn traps on these light poles I can't climb, so I'm supposed to reach a point higher and jump down to them. Without just missing entirely and dying from the fall over and over and over. I may just say to hell with the story and treat it as a zombie combat simulator. :)

Sarge is going back and forth between being Mr. Impossible and being totally sweet. He seems unsure at the moment which direction he wants to swing next.
akhliber: YOU ASK TOO MUCH. ;)
STOP SHOUTING! :-)

Good evening. Your avatar finally changed! *big hug*

EndreWhiteMane: All I did was make a joke and now you've got me all confused. :-)
*big I was just kidding hug*
Sorry. My head is all over the place, and it will probably only get worse over the next few days. So I might not be making much sense, but I am trying, so stop being mean. :-)
At least if I confuse you you will hopefully forget this Barry Trotter business. :-)

*big hug*

moonshineshadow: Nah, I already told you, I don't want to spend a big amount of money on that game.
I know. I will just have to hope GOG releases lots of games that you like.

*big hug*
ddickinson: STOP SHOUTING! :-)
My apologies. Seemed the sort of thing that should sound all important-like, kind of like, "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" ;)
moonshineshadow: *big hug*
*big energising return hug as i saw tired waves earlier* ;)

EndreWhiteMane: Greetings cap'n. :-)
Hi Endre :)
How are you doing?
Oh wow...it actually switched the avatar :O

GhostwriterDoF: Good afternoon!

How's the world been turning for you?

<silly hugs and big waves>
Hey...good to see you *big return hugs*
I'm doing good - what about you?

j0ekerr: ElT is that you? That's some drastic plastic surgery you've undergone.
Why do you look like a Pratt's?
Because i chose Corto as new temporary avatar during the stone age and it took until now for the forum to recognise the change :)

ddickinson: Good evening. Your avatar finally changed! *big hug*
Hi DD *big return hug*
Yes...finally - that's cool....now yours has to change too :)
Post edited March 22, 2016 by ElTerprise
ddickinson: STOP SHOUTING! :-)
akhliber: My apologies. Seemed the sort of thing that should sound all important-like, kind of like, "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" ;)
I just got a package from England faster than one I'm still waiting for from 3 states away.
Royal Mail is pretty impressive sometimes.
akhliber: My apologies. Seemed the sort of thing that should sound all important-like, kind of like, "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" ;)
Wait, so you are the wielder of the flame of Anor? Are you Gandalf? :-)

ElTerprise: Hi DD *big return hug*
Yes...finally - that's cool....now yours has to change too :)
How long did it take yours to change?

EndreWhiteMane: I just got a package from England faster than one I'm still waiting for from 3 states away.
Royal Mail is pretty impressive sometimes.
Have you been smuggling in Cadbury chocolate again? The FBI will be on to you for that. :-)
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon, everyone. =)

Hope you're all doing at least okay so far.
Good Morning, Sir Crow! :)
Pushing through the storybook also known as Planescape Torment :P
How's your mornoon?
ddickinson: How long did it take yours to change?
Good question because i played around with the avatar change a bit....guess close to a week....but i'm not sure.
I'm curious if Fearful's avatar also finally changed...
Post edited March 22, 2016 by ElTerprise