It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Good morning everyone :-) Hope you are all having a fine day *hug for everyone that wants one*
Good morning. =)

Doing okay here, enjoying a quiet evening.

How's your day going so far?
moonshineshadow: Good morning everyone :-) Hope you are all having a fine day *hug for everyone that wants one*
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

My start of the day was ok. Except from the time when I almost slipped on the ice on the walkway when I went to the bus. So am quite happy that I am now in my office and don't need to go outside until the evening :D
I hate cold... I wish there were just six weeks of winter and always with snow, that is the only thing I like about winter and then it could go back to a nice 20-25°C ;-)
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

moonshineshadow: My start of the day was ok. Except from the time when I almost slipped on the ice on the walkway when I went to the bus. So am quite happy that I am now in my office and don't need to go outside until the evening :D
I hate cold... I wish there were just six weeks of winter and always with snow, that is the only thing I like about winter and then it could go back to a nice 20-25°C ;-)
Good to hear that you didn't land hard on the ice. That seriously hurts.
And yes, good heating will always beat out the winter wonderland thing. It starts losing novelty when you start losing feeling in your extremities. -laughs-
Have actually been extremely lucky in that regard this year. It's pretty much February and aside from a few days where it was -10 degrees Fahrenheit, it's been incredibly mild.
CarrionCrow: Good to hear that you didn't land hard on the ice. That seriously hurts.
And yes, good heating will always beat out the winter wonderland thing. It starts losing novelty when you start losing feeling in your extremities. -laughs-
Have actually been extremely lucky in that regard this year. It's pretty much February and aside from a few days where it was -10 degrees Fahrenheit, it's been incredibly mild.
Yep I was also glad about that. It was enough that I landed hard on the ice when I came back home after Christmas holidays. Going downhill with a heavy suitcase on a icy ground is so not fun ;-)
But yeah, this winter was quite cold here, I wish it was already over :D
CarrionCrow: Good to hear that you didn't land hard on the ice. That seriously hurts.
moonshineshadow: Yep I was also glad about that. It was enough that I landed hard on the ice when I came back home after Christmas holidays. Going downhill with a heavy suitcase on a icy ground is so not fun ;-)
But yeah, this winter was quite cold here, I wish it was already over :D
And I'm sure that trying to go downhill with a heavy suitcase, on ice, with a back you'd just almost broken, wasn't exactly a lot of fun...

I agree. If there was one season I could do without, it'd be that. Spring and fall have to stay, and getting some extra sun isn't bad (even if you're half vampire like myself) so summer needs to stay.

But winter? Staying inside, hoping the sun comes out for half a second while you dress in 14 layers, still manage to be cold, and have to worry about selling internal organs to pay the enormous heating bill?

To hell with all that. =)
Post edited January 30, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Good morning everybody.
low rated
toxicTom: Good morning everybody.
Good Evening...
Good morning :-)

gunsynd: Good Evening...
Good evening to you *hug* how was your day?
Good morning to you as well. =)
low rated
moonshineshadow: Good morning :-)

gunsynd: Good Evening...
moonshineshadow: Good evening to you *hug* how was your day?
Very quiet Thanks Moon,and yours?:-)
moonshineshadow: Good evening to you *hug* how was your day?
gunsynd: Very quiet Thanks Moon,and yours?:-)
Mine just started ;-) But it should turn out to be a nice day :-)
low rated
gunsynd: Very quiet Thanks Moon,and yours?:-)
moonshineshadow: Mine just started ;-) But it should turn out to be a nice day :-)
Ok,well lets hope so anyway:-)
Good morning, everyone!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day?

HypersomniacLive: Hello everyone, I got some great news!

My friend's procedure was a success! It took a little over 5hrs, but everything went well and she's resting in her room, trying to fight the side-effects and intensified from-the-procedure symptoms; she was playing some silly game game on her mobile earlier, but hopefully she's peacefully sleeping now.
It will take a long time before the first results show (tumour will shrink gradually and may take up to 3yrs before completely shrunk), but she won't have to undergo open brain surgery, which is excellent news given that the location of the tumour doesn't allow a complete removal (only 10% of it would be reachable), plus damage to nerves would have not been avoided.

She asked me to heartily thank each and every one of you for your wishes and support. And so do I, it means a lot to both of us. :-)

*breathes a relief and does a happy dance*

To celebrate I'm holding a GA.
That's wonderful news. It must be such a relief for you all, especially your friend. I hope her recovery goes well and that everything will be fine.

*biggest happy hug*

HypersomniacLive: My most wanted game is the Fist Puncher! ;-)
I fixed it for you. :-)
Post edited January 30, 2015 by ddickinson
Oh man, pages and pages of spam in The Witcher 2 subforum... :-(
ddickinson: Good morning, everyone!
Good Morning to you too! :-)
Post edited January 30, 2015 by toxicTom
toxicTom: Oh man, pages and pages of spam in The Witcher 2 subforum... :-(
Good morning, toxicTom!

How are you today? Enjoying the winter weather? :-)

Which would be easily fixed by setting up a cool-down period between creating a thread for new users. They could set it to 30 minutes, or even an hour. How many people make multiple threads at once anyway. It might inconvenience a few, but it would help stop all the spam.
Post edited January 30, 2015 by ddickinson