It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: Join the crowd. ;)

That's just rude! :-)

Now this just doesn't work, I won't dare do Hypers, we need SOME blue in here. :-)
moonshineshadow: These things are seriously scary :D
You already have some pink in your avatar so you're probably safe, lucky you. :-)
All this pink here makes me shudder *goes and hides in a nice place without pink*
Post edited January 29, 2015 by moonshineshadow
moonshineshadow: All this pink here makes me shudder *goes and hides in a nice place without pink*
I agree, I couldn't take it anymore either. :-)
*notices that all my attackers are offline... I can take everything off now without being afraid.*
AgentBirdnest: *notices that all my attackers are offline... I can take everything off now without being afraid.*
*hug* glad you are being back to normal. Even while you were a cute girl it was getting scary in here :D
They're gone? Mean girls,why you do this to a cute orange blob who just want to hug everybody and eat candy?
Sooo... Any thoughts about Supreme League of Patriots?
I had never heard of it until an hour ago, but I might end up buying this before the end of the day... It looks like fun.
And it is nice to see some sensible system requirements. Minimum is a single-core and integrated graphics? Very nice.
AgentBirdnest: Sooo... Any thoughts about Supreme League of Patriots?
I had never heard of it until an hour ago, but I might end up buying this before the end of the day... It looks like fun.
And it is nice to see some sensible system requirements. Minimum is a single-core and integrated graphics? Very nice.
Only thought I have is that if I had the money it'd be mine already. Looks like a complete laugh fest, which is a good thing. :-)
Looks interesting. But I have so many games already I won't buy it now, perhaps later when it is on sale.
AgentBirdnest: *notices that all my attackers are offline... I can take everything off now without being afraid.*
Aaaaw ;-(
LaPtiteBete: Aaaaw ;-(
Looks better on you anyway:
Attachments:
lpdp.jpg (10 Kb)
My laptop isn't a powerhouse,it's from 2012,can I play Grim Fandango Remastered without problems in "classic" mode?
LaPtiteBete: Aaaaw ;-(
EndreWhiteMane: Looks better on you anyway:
Yes, but still. :'<
This was my masterpiece.
Here's a great trailer for it. ;)
l0rdtr3k: My laptop isn't a powerhouse,it's from 2012,can I play Grim Fandango Remastered without problems in "classic" mode?
You'd better check... How high is your RAM ?...