It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: I'm so glad to hear you are happy. *big happy hug*

I just saw your avatar, and the look on the guys face reminds me of a guy trying to escape a bunch of girls trying to give him a makeover. :-)

P.S. Don't forget to put your dress on. :-)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/conversational_freeforall_thread/post7220
AgentBirdnest: Mmmph... Grrph.....
It is really hard to put a dress on when I'm in a Higgin's Boat packed with other people, and it is swaying back and forth... I wish these boats had a changing room...
This is really great :D You make a cute girl AgentB ;-)
CarrionCrow: Facial hair or not, it's still not going to work.

Take the 6 foot 4, 350 pound frame, the scowl lines you could hide quarters in, and the deep voice damaged with a decade plus of smoking, all that together is going to make for a somewhat terrifying lady. -laughing hard-
Come now, we don't all judge a lady by how she looks. I'm sure you would look just charming. :-)

https://wwehalloffameblog.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/hoganrocktutu.png

It is really hard to put a dress on when I'm in a Higgin's Boat packed with other people, and it is swaying back and forth... I wish these boats had a changing room...
I love your new avatar. The pink really suits you. :-)
*big hug*
Post edited January 29, 2015 by ddickinson
CarrionCrow: Facial hair or not, it's still not going to work.

Take the 6 foot 4, 350 pound frame, the scowl lines you could hide quarters in, and the deep voice damaged with a decade plus of smoking, all that together is going to make for a somewhat terrifying lady. -laughing hard-
ddickinson: Come now, we don't all judge a lady by how she looks. I'm sure you would look just charming. :-)

https://wwehalloffameblog.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/hoganrocktutu.png

ddickinson: I love your new avatar. The pink really suits you. :-)
*big hug*
That isn't charming. That is frightening. -laughs-
At least my long business trip was successful :) But I'm tired anyway... a cup of coffee anyone? I'm brewing a pot, I can share!
moonshineshadow: This is really great :D You make a cute girl AgentB ;-)
^ This. ^__^
*stretches arms* Hugs please?
CarrionCrow: That isn't charming. That is frightening. -laughs-
You're right, the Hulk Hogan film was kind of scary. I have not seen the Dwayne Johnson one, so I don't know about that. :-)

l0rdtr3k: *stretches arms* Hugs please?
*good morning hugs*
Post edited January 29, 2015 by ddickinson
l0rdtr3k: *stretches arms* Hugs please?
good morning :-) *big hug*
Well I had better get back to work. My brother just arrived with some of the glass to be fitted in one of the greenhouse roofs. Which will be quite a challenge for us to fit in all this rain and with the very strong winds we are having at the moment.

I hope you all have a fun day!
ddickinson: Well I had better get back to work. My brother just arrived with some of the glass to be fitted in one of the greenhouse roofs. Which will be quite a challenge for us to fit in all this rain and with the very strong winds we are having at the moment.

uhh... sounds bad. Good luck with that *big hug*
ddickinson: Well I had better get back to work. My brother just arrived with some of the glass to be fitted in one of the greenhouse roofs. Which will be quite a challenge for us to fit in all this rain and with the very strong winds we are having at the moment.

Good luck! Hope all goes well.
See you later, and thanks for the dress :-)
Hey look, AgentBirdnest's avatar was attacked by a 5 year old girl with a can of spray paint. :D
Attachments:
girl.jpg (77 Kb)
The hell happened with your avatar?
AgentBirdnest: Good luck! Hope all goes well.
See you later, and thanks for the dress :-)
l0rdtr3k: The hell happened with your avatar?
I accidentally walked into the thread while the girls were decorating. They caught me :-P

tinyE - That pic freaks me the hell out! :-D
l0rdtr3k:
AgentBirdnest: tinyE - That pic freaks me the hell out! :-D
That's why I posted it. :P I came across it yesterday and have been throwing it down everywhere I can, even with posts that have nothing to do with demonic children; it just makes me laugh do damn hard. XD