It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alright...finally getting sleepy. Try to get some sleep now. Good night everyone :)

CarrionCrow: That works out. The person can jab you in the side whenever you start to sleep so you remain vigilant. ;)

I'd say that One Finger Death Punch is pretty much the hardest speed game I've ever played, between the concept itself, the speed involved, the breaks in gameplay flow that will screw you over time after time, and the need for the reaction of a hyperactive ferret to get through it all.
And I haven't even gotten to the hardest difficulty level. Think I've played it for something like 80 hours now and I'm not even close.
Great...Thank you...i'll probably stay awake now in during the train ride .)

That sounds scary...
ElTerprise: Alright...finally getting sleepy. Try to get some sleep now. Good night everyone :)

Great...Thank you...i'll probably stay awake now in during the train ride .)

That sounds scary...
-laughs- I try my best to be helpful.

Actually, it's more painful at the moment. Just cleared one level after 30 tries, now on a multi-level that's much faster. Round after round of that is starting to hurt.

Have a good night, sleep well, and have a safe trip. =)
Was getting immersed in Fran Bow until a camping mate decided that I needed to hear their rant about the clerk at the local supermarket being useless. Fun.
ElTerprise: Alright...finally getting sleepy. Try to get some sleep now. Good night everyone :)

CarrionCrow: That works out. The person can jab you in the side whenever you start to sleep so you remain vigilant. ;)

I'd say that One Finger Death Punch is pretty much the hardest speed game I've ever played, between the concept itself, the speed involved, the breaks in gameplay flow that will screw you over time after time, and the need for the reaction of a hyperactive ferret to get through it all.
And I haven't even gotten to the hardest difficulty level. Think I've played it for something like 80 hours now and I'm not even close.
ElTerprise: Great...Thank you...i'll probably stay awake now in during the train ride .)

That sounds scary...
Goodnight ELT, have a great holiday. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: I don't remember ever having amnesia.
CarrionCrow: Me neither, so it all works out. It's not like the enemy of my enemy thing, amnesia plus more amnesia doesn't equal remembering shit. It's just a bigger fog.
Wonder if I could blame all the games I don't remember buying on that? I could be an 'Amnesiac Game Collector'.
At least it's original. :-)
NoNewTaleToTell: Was getting immersed in Fran Bow until a camping mate decided that I needed to hear their rant about the clerk at the local supermarket being useless. Fun.
I seldom went camping with anyone other than the dog. That stuff can ruin a trip.
Post edited September 01, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: Wonder if I could blame all the games I don't remember buying on that? I could be an 'Amnesiac Game Collector'.
I could try to think of some rational explanation, but I think I like the idea of you sleep buying games better, so let's go with that.
Gonna call it a night. Had a very busy day and oh look,GreenDamsel called me Weeb McWeaboo. How nice,making fun of someone's tastes and hobbies on the internet.
And thanks to Soccorro for calling him out. Anyway,sleep time after I take a shower and watch some episodes of How I Met Your Mother on Netflix.
G'night,peeps.
EndreWhiteMane: Wonder if I could blame all the games I don't remember buying on that? I could be an 'Amnesiac Game Collector'.
CarrionCrow: I could try to think of some rational explanation, but I think I like the idea of you sleep buying games better, so let's go with that.
Could it be a case of split personality? One buys too many games and the other knows nothing about it. :-)
CarrionCrow: I could try to think of some rational explanation, but I think I like the idea of you sleep buying games better, so let's go with that.
LeoLR: Could it be a case of split personality? One buys too many games and the other knows nothing about it. :-)
What are you talking about?
EndreWhiteMane: What are you talking about?
Hmm...? Yes?
Did you know that a duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why?
EndreWhiteMane: What are you talking about?
LeoLR: Hmm...? Yes?
Did you know that a duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why?
Maybe the fine feathers keep the sound down?
Just a quick Good Morning everyone *big holidays hugs and waves* before i leave to the central station :)

In case i'm not able to log in here while i'm in Prague - i wish everyone a great week and i'll see you all on the weekend :)

CarrionCrow: Have a good night, sleep well, and have a safe trip. =)
EndreWhiteMane: Goodnight ELT, have a great holiday. :-)
Thank you :)
ElTerprise: Just a quick Good Morning everyone *big holidays hugs and waves* before i leave to the central station :)

In case i'm not able to log in here while i'm in Prague - i wish everyone a great week and i'll see you all on the weekend :)
Probably missed you before you left, but if not, have a fun, safe trip. If not sooner, see you on the weekend. =)
Goooood Mooooorning planet Earth!
I have decided to get into an old game next, after two worlds2... maybe pools of radiance.
So if you find me cursing a lot soon, no worries, it's just me enjoying a classic and its stunning game mechanics!
;)
Good morning!

*hugs and waves*
Speaking of things that need to go the way of the proverbial dodo, sliding gear puzzles!

Fran Bow has been amazing...until a freaking sliding gear puzzle reared its ugly head and I've been stuck on it for ten minutes now! It's completely killed the amazing moment that the game had.