It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: Howdy Ya'll happy day of 2s :+)
LaPtiteBete: Morning Cecil :)
What is "day of 2s" ?...
**Big hug**
NoNewTaleToTell: Indeed! Took me long enough but I got there. I'm really liking Fran Bow, I've dumped several hours into it today and I've enjoyed it immensely, sliding gear puzzle aside.
LaPtiteBete: Good to know... I have to buy this one sometime :)
Where is the next insane insomnia sale scheduled, again... ? ;-p
Tuesday sounds like twos day so does that explain that? Hugs back :+)
LaPtiteBete: Good to know... I have to buy this one sometime :)
Where is the next insane insomnia sale scheduled, again... ? ;-p
Halloween perhaps?

Right now Fran Bow gets my complete recommendation, though it could fall apart in the end, a lot of games have fallen apart after a strong start. It's not a "scary" game, but it is really dark and rather surreal and has a dash of whimsy. Great stuff.

Enjoying Risen 2 more and more, but that has to do with the writing more than anything, as I'm still not too fond of the new combat system. Good thing there is a companion to do all the heavy combat lifting and who is kind enough to give me all the Glory (experience points)!
LaPtiteBete: Yeah, we're quickly into the swing of things again, luckily :) ... like when we go back to work after many weeks off...
90 percent ? ... you mean, 99 ? >__o hmgnth. That being said, I never tasted, I shouldn't judge :)
Ho... so it's a sequel... ho yeah. So I put both on my wishlist, it would be too bad to grab just the second one if I don't have, and have played, the first one :) . Thanks for the info !
Wouldn't recommend it. It tastes like warm cola syrup with the acidic twinge of coffee as the aftertaste.

Not a problem, you're welcome. =)
AgentBirdnest: Heh... You've mentioned that. Do people stop him in the street and ask for autographs? :-)
I like the way you think! Maybe if enough people predict it today, it will come true :-O (that's how predictions work, right?)
Only in Asia, but yes, he has been asked 3 times... 2 times as Robin Williams, and 1 as... Tom Cruise. LOL n__n
Yeah, I try the "Coué" method. If you are really convinced of something, it becomes true ;-p (and if my predictions is true today, I'll buy a loto ticket, too ;-p)

cecil: Tuesday sounds like twos day so does that explain that? Hugs back :+)
Ho... so that's how young people call Tuesday ?... [/old and French]
Post edited September 01, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
AgentBirdnest: Heh... You've mentioned that. Do people stop him in the street and ask for autographs? :-)
I like the way you think! Maybe if enough people predict it today, it will come true :-O (that's how predictions work, right?)
LaPtiteBete: Only in Asia, but yes, he has been asked 3 times... 2 times as Robin Williams, and 1 as... Tom Cruise. LOL n__n
Yeah, I try the "Coué" method. If you are really convinced of something, it becomes true ;-p (and if my predictions is true today, I'll buy a loto ticket, too ;-p)

cecil: Tuesday sounds like twos day so does that explain that? Hugs back :+)
LaPtiteBete: Ho... so that's how young people call Tuesday ?... [/old and French]
I was trying to be playful [feels old and from the US]
NoNewTaleToTell: Halloween perhaps?

Right now Fran Bow gets my complete recommendation, though it could fall apart in the end, a lot of games have fallen apart after a strong start. It's not a "scary" game, but it is really dark and rather surreal and has a dash of whimsy. Great stuff.

Enjoying Risen 2 more and more, but that has to do with the writing more than anything, as I'm still not too fond of the new combat system. Good thing there is a companion to do all the heavy combat lifting and who is kind enough to give me all the Glory (experience points)!
It would be great !! i hope they won't wait as long as last year, the fall sale had barely ended that they had to launch the winter sale right after :)
I totally will buy Fran Bow \o/ it sounds great...
CarrionCrow: Wouldn't recommend it. It tastes like warm cola syrup with the acidic twinge of coffee as the aftertaste.

Yeah, I'll avoid it... I'm sure you'd have some better things to recommand to a stranger owl, curious about tasting some unknowned American food :)
cecil: I was trying to be playful [feels old and from the US]
At least we are two old nuts, trying as hard as we can to understand each other :)
Post edited September 01, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
NoNewTaleToTell: Halloween perhaps?

LaPtiteBete: It would be great !! i hope they won't wait as long as last year, the fall sale had barely ended that they had to launch the winter sale right after :)
I totally will buy Fran Bow \o/ it sounds great...
CarrionCrow: Wouldn't recommend it. It tastes like warm cola syrup with the acidic twinge of coffee as the aftertaste.

LaPtiteBete: Yeah, I'll avoid it... I'm sure you'd have some better things to recommand to a stranger owl, curious about tasting some unknowned American food :)
cecil: I was trying to be playful [feels old and from the US]
LaPtiteBete: At least we are two old nuts, trying as hard as we can to understand each other :)
Define old and nuts please ;)
LaPtiteBete: Yeah, I'll avoid it... I'm sure you'd have some better things to recommand to a stranger owl, curious about tasting some unknowned American food :)
I don't do well with recommendations, but if you ask something, I'll try to answer.
LaPtiteBete: Only in Asia, but yes, he has been asked 3 times... 2 times as Robin Williams, and 1 as... Tom Cruise. LOL n__n
Robin Williams and Tom Cruise? õ__ô They don't look too much alike... (Then again, neither do Sigourney Weaver and Nick Symmonds, but Josh Ritter looks like both of them :-p) Must be fun to have such a famous dad ;-)
I wish I looked like someone famous besides "that kid from Home Alone" n__n
Still no release... You'd better be right about NOLF >;-p
superstande: Goooood Mooooorning planet Earth!
I have decided to get into an old game next, after two worlds2... maybe pools of radiance.
So if you find me cursing a lot soon, no worries, it's just me enjoying a classic and its stunning game mechanics!
;)
LaPtiteBete: Hey Sup ! I'll put a jar on the table, and each time someone say a bad word, he must put 1 euro in the jar. A teacher used to do that when I was going to college, and at the end of the year, we bought plenty of sweets and cakes to eat with the content and had a very nice tea all together :-p
What classic game did you chose ?...
:) not a bad idea!
I'm not sure about the game yet, Albion looks kinda nice and I already have it.
Well, if there's a release coming today, it's not showing til later. Time to sleep.

Have a good day, everyone. =)
CarrionCrow: Well, if there's a release coming today, it's not showing til later. Time to sleep.

Have a good day, everyone. =)
Good Sunrise and sleep well.

I just went by the rental place.

Now they're renting movies too.
GOG if you want to compete against that you need to get some of the worst/best Bud Spencer movies in your catalog.
CarrionCrow: I don't do well with recommendations, but if you ask something, I'll try to answer.
Hmmmmm okay.... what should I order if I go in a typical American restaurant ? :D
[/being unable to find an interesting and precise question]
Sigh.... up early in the morning and we're out of coffee. O___o

I'll be back to talk later tonight. Take care!

--Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day--

Eat it!
BillyMaysFan59: Sigh.... up early in the morning and we're out of coffee. O___o

I'll be back to talk later tonight. Take care!

--Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day--

Eat it!
We all know where that leads.