It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Wait a minute. Wasn't Haemimont the developer of Omerta? And they now make GOG exclusive stuff...
Never played SOTS The pit although i own it? It was that messy?
Well knowing that makes me appreciate GOG even more despite all the crap they did and do :)

Edit: 7 left :)
Looks like, yes. Seems like their track record's been up and down. Omerta's supposed to be bad, but Tropico is largely regarded as good, and Victor Vran's been good.

I mean messy in terms of how they built it. All the different DLC packs, having to install them in a certain order to get them to work properly.
CarrionCrow: Looks like, yes. Seems like their track record's been up and down. Omerta's supposed to be bad, but Tropico is largely regarded as good, and Victor Vran's been good.

I mean messy in terms of how they built it. All the different DLC packs, having to install them in a certain order to get them to work properly.
Yes. From what i've seen from Haemimont Omerat was the only big miss of the company. Tropico is really good and i'm looking forward to play VV :)

Oh that's bad....maybe they learned that from Paradox in their pre-Steam and pre-DLC overload days ;)
Post edited August 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
BillyMaysFan59: Conversational Free For All Thread - Debate Time! (TEST/PILOT VERSION)

Subject: What's the "Best Game of All Time™"?
Best, greatest, most perfect, or favourite? They are all different for me ;-p (Keep in mind that I'm primarily an FPS player. There are some genres I rarely (if ever) touch.)
Well, you said "best", so my vote goes to Deus Ex. It could have used more polish, but what is there is spectacular. I've never played a game like it. What makes it the best for me is the amount of freedom you have in the game. How there are so many options to complete each objective. Add to that a great story, detailed world, and while the graphics are "old" the style is perfect in my opinion. Truly makes me feel like an Agent ;-)
Post edited August 06, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
still playing HoMM3 20 years later
slackadaisical: still playing HoMM3 20 years later
Hi.
How are you?
Good evening, everyone!

I hope you have all had a lovely evening?
ddickinson: Good evening, everyone!

Doing fine. Playing CSGO mainly.

How are you?

Good evening DD *big 60,000 achievement unlocked hug* :D
Doing good here and my evening was quite relaxing which was much appreciated after the quite stressful work :)
How are you doing?

And D comes in from out of nowhere to take post 60,000! -laughing hard-

Good evening. =)

Doing well here, how are you feeling today?
slackadaisical: still playing HoMM3 20 years later
same here

*throws confetti*

Lovely enough here. A simple and relaxing evening.

*happy 60,000 hug*

I broke my girlfriend today!
GreenDamsel: Doing fine. Playing CSGO mainly.

How are you?
Good evening!

Clad to hear you are doing fine. What is CSGO?

I am good, nothing really to complain about.

CarrionCrow: And D comes in from out of nowhere to take post 60,000! -laughing hard-

Good evening. =)

60,000th post? *goes to look*

YAY! :-)

I did not realise we were reaching the 60,000th mark. It's a shame Owl was not here, I would have loved her to get it as she keeps mission out on nice post numbers.

It's nice to hear you are doing well. I am doing good, the same health problems, but other than that I am doing good.

ElTerprise: Good evening DD *big 60,000 achievement unlocked hug* :D
Doing good here and my evening was quite relaxing which was much appreciated after the quite stressful work :)
How are you doing?
Good evening! *return hug*

Thank you for the lovely hug. What do I get for the achievement? :-)

Sorry to hear you have had a stressful day at work, but I am glad that you had a much better evening.

I am good, thank you. Just trying to keep myself awake for a bit as I slept way too much today.

AgentBirdnest: *throws confetti*

*happy 60,000 hug*
Hello, Agent! *dances around in the confetti* :-)

Glad to hear you are doing lovely. Have you been up to anything fun today?

l0rdtr3k: I broke my girlfriend today!
You broke your girlfriend? What do you mean?
Post edited August 06, 2015 by ddickinson
GreenDamsel: Doing fine. Playing CSGO mainly.

How are you?
ddickinson: Good evening!

Clad to hear you are doing fine. What is CSGO?

I am good, nothing really to complain about.

CarrionCrow: And D comes in from out of nowhere to take post 60,000! -laughing hard-

Good evening. =)

ddickinson: 60,000th post? *goes to look*

YAY! :-)

I did not realise we were reaching the 60,000th mark. It's a shame Owl was not here, I would have loved her to get it as she keeps mission out on nice post numbers.

It's nice to hear you are doing well. I am doing good, the same health problems, but other than that I am doing good.

ElTerprise: Good evening DD *big 60,000 achievement unlocked hug* :D
How are you doing?
ddickinson: Good evening! *return hug*

Sorry to hear you have had a stressful day at work, but I am glad that you had a much better evening.

I am good, thank you. Just trying to keep myself awake for a bit as I slept way too much today.

AgentBirdnest: *throws confetti*

*happy 60,000 hug*
ddickinson: Hello, Agent! *dances around in the confetti* :-)

Glad to hear you are doing lovely. Have you been up to anything fun today?

l0rdtr3k: I broke my girlfriend today!
ddickinson: You broke your girlfriend? What do you mean?
Made her see two vídeos and she woudn't stop laughing for 5 minutes. I'll share then after my Win10 update. I'm using my cellphone.
ddickinson: Good evening! *return hug*

Well that's easy. For getting the 60,000th post :D
Thank you. Well work itself wasn't that bad but the public transport was a mess today which had an influence on my work
Glad to hear that. Uh that can be be difficult..have you tried some caffeine? :)