It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Added:
Two Point Campus

Also, perhaps time that I bring back MP-only titles again to the list...
Post edited October 20, 2022 by Prah
Vampire: The Masquerade - Sins of the Sires is part of the World of Darkness series and should be on the list.
tap3ah: Vampire: The Masquerade - Sins of the Sires is part of the World of Darkness series and should be on the list.
Thank you!

Added:
Vampire: The Masquerade - Sins of the Sires
Vampire: The Masquerade - Swansong
Gotham Knights was released yesterday on Steam and Epic.
Grargar: Gotham Knights was released yesterday on Steam and Epic.
But it's neither part of the Arkham series nor the Lego Batman series, so I'd not include it.
mk47at: But it's neither part of the Arkham series nor the Lego Batman series, so I'd not include it.
Well, it's supposed to take place in the Arkham Universe after Batman's Death in Arkham Knight. It would probably fit in just as good as other listed games that are not part of any series, but are part of the same universe, even if the title doesn't represent that.

But in the end it's your decision.

ps: If Batman has to be in it, then Injustice 1+2 would be candidates.
But Barbara needs a wheelchair in the Arkham games, and she's jumping around happily in Gotham Knight. How does that fit?

And every one that dared to criticize anything about Gotham Knight as told that it is not a part of the Arkham series.

neumi5694: But in the end it's your decision.
No, it isn't, since it's not my list.
mk47at: No, it isn't, since it's not my list.
Arrrgh, misread :)
I read "I did not include it", heh!
Oh well.

mk47at: But Barbara needs a wheelchair in the Arkham games, and she's jumping around happily in Gotham Knight. How does
She does so in the Batgirl DLC for Arkham Knight as well - but that one might actually be set before the other Arkham games.

I guess they solved it in the same way as they did in the comics: spine implant.
Maybe they talk about in the game, but then again ... maybe not. I probably won't play it anyway. I played Arkham games for the story, I have no need for a service game.
Post edited October 22, 2022 by neumi5694
mk47at: But it's neither part of the Arkham series nor the Lego Batman series, so I'd not include it.
It doesn't have to. Prah has included all Batman games in the list, not only from the Arkham and Lego series.
Post edited October 22, 2022 by Grargar
Grargar: Gotham Knights was released yesterday on Steam and Epic.
Thank you!

Added:
Gotham Knights
Victoria 3 was just released on Steam.
Grargar: Victoria 3 was just released on Steam.
Thank you!

Added:
Victoria 3
Sacrament of the Zodiac: The Confused Sheep and the Tamed Wolf, a short spin off of Ne no Kami: The Two Princess Knights of Kyoto, is only available on the publisher's own store, at least in English.

Wishlist entry
In the list of games with Batman is in, "Injustice - Gods among us" (1 and 2) is still missing. After all, pointy ears is the leader of the resistance.
With the release of Arkanoid - Eternal Battle, GOG is now missing the original Arkanoid and its sequel, Arkanoid: Revenge of Doh.

Edit: The arcade version of the original Arkanoid is actually included as a Retro mode of Arkanoid: Eternal Battle. It looks better than the DOS version, so you might not want to include that one. Still, I'll leave it up to your judgment:

Arcade: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th-Z6QQ5AOQ
DOS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDEDWhbkoEA
Post edited October 27, 2022 by Grargar