It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The award-winning action role-playing game created by Guerrilla studio finally makes its way to your PC.
Horizon Zero Dawn™ Complete Edition is coming soon on GOG.COM! The GOG version of the game will be released on November 24th with a full set of GOG GALAXY 2.0 features, including achievements, cloud saves, and more.

Prepare to join Aloy on her legendary quest to unravel the mysteries of a world ruled by deadly Machines. An outcast from her tribe, the young hunter strives to understand the past, discover her destiny, and stop the catastrophic threat to the future.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
What. The. Actual. Eff. I did not see this coming otherwise I would have never bought it on steam. :(
high rated
I have great difficulty in understanding how it is GoG managed to negotiate this (based on the little information available to me) but it is incredible to see this being available to us at this platform. AAA game. Many extras included. From Sony. DRM-Free.

Assuming this is all done in fairly and in good faith for all parties, thank you very much to the people at GoG and Sony for making this happen!
Great news. I plan to buy it. If you are looking for good RPG's GoG is the place.
yeah! looking forward to it. :)
CymTyr: What. The. Actual. Eff. I did not see this coming otherwise I would have never bought it on steam. :(
My thoughts exactly, although I ended up buying it from epic after steam raised the price. Now I'll only buy it on GOG at a very good discount.
high rated
timppu: 88% of the 1166 user reviews in the last 30 days are positive.
72% of the 25947 user reviews for this game are positive.

So, whatever...
GeraltOfRivia_PL: 88 and 72 is low for an AAA game. Witcher 3 has an overall of 98
Reviews (especially those from individuals) should be used to inform your decision making - not dictate it.

The percentage rating, especially on Steam, is less important than the content of those reviews. If a game has a large amount of bad reviews because of performance that is later rectified for example, the percentage is irrelevant.

If you only buy based on user review percentage - you'll miss out on some of the finest games released and also likely end up playing some of the worst you loathe.

..but hey - you do you bud.
Post edited November 21, 2020 by Icinix
Interesting to see this land here, very nice GOG! Wonder if the new one on ps5 will come here as well overtime.
GeraltOfRivia_PL: 88 and 72 is low for an AAA game. Witcher 3 has an overall of 98
Icinix: Reviews (especially those from individuals) should be used to inform your decision making - not dictate it.

The percentage rating, especially on Steam, is less important than the content of those reviews. If a game has a large amount of bad reviews because of performance that is later rectified for example, the percentage is irrelevant.

If you only buy based on user review percentage - you'll miss out on some of the finest games released and also likely end up playing some of the worst you loathe.

So... Have they been fixed?

Because that's important here.
Icinix: Reviews (especially those from individuals) should be used to inform your decision making - not dictate it.

GeraltOfRivia_PL: So... Have they been fixed?

Because that's important here.
I don't think they fixed it, my friend owns the game and his rig has low fps issues even with high end hardware. I tested it with a 2080ti and 9900ks at the time and Jesus it was bad at 4k even at 1440p.
Oh ho ho ho ho !!!!! (tiny-clapping well fast).

This is going to be such a fast minute-one-instabuy that my buyer's guilt will arrive delayed by 2 or 3 games in the future.
I would be very careful on this purchase. I loved this game on my PS4, and was stupid excited for the PC version (just built my PC this past Feb 2020). I do not know how GOG will turn out, but if it is anything like Steam, I would not buy day one. Between bugs, and performance (performance being my biggest issue), I would honestly say it is not worth the time, money or gigs.

I just checked on Steam, it is much better then release. However, if you have a Ryzen 2600x, 1660ti and 32GBs RAM, or less, you will be locked at 30FPS. My specs are mid range I know, but above the recommended. So I thought I would get somewhere inbetween 45 to 55 FPS depending on my settings.

You may not care, or OK with 30, but honestly, I was disappointed. I am not saying, do not buy. I am saying becareful and wait until some reviews come in first.
blargicity: I have great difficulty in understanding how it is GoG managed to negotiate this (based on the little information available to me) but it is incredible to see this being available to us at this platform. AAA game. Many extras included. From Sony. DRM-Free.

Assuming this is all done in fairly and in good faith for all parties, thank you very much to the people at GoG and Sony for making this happen!
The game was DRM free on the Epic store. So it's not a big surprise it's on GOG now.
Butbutbut I thought we were never going to get big releases again after the epic store integration controversy...

Seriously, I don't even know HOW the hell they managed this. The only thing I can assume is that Sony sees this as a promotional bid, trying to get people into the game.

Sooooooo, when's Killzone? :P

One question, though... PlayStation Mobile? This is about as far from mobile gaming as it gets.

I just checked on Steam, it is much better then release. However, if you have a Ryzen 2600x, 1660ti and 32GBs RAM, or less, you will be locked at 30FPS. My specs are mid range I know, but above the recommended. So I thought I would get somewhere inbetween 45 to 55 FPS depending on my settings.
If it's locked, it'll be fine. I played the game all the way through, including almost all the side content, on PS4. It's a divine little experience that everyone should play.
Post edited November 21, 2020 by RawSteelUT
CymTyr: What. The. Actual. Eff. I did not see this coming otherwise I would have never bought it on steam. :(
udbr: My thoughts exactly, although I ended up buying it from epic after steam raised the price. Now I'll only buy it on GOG at a very good discount.
I can't afford to rebuy it this year. It'll have to wait till it's at least 50% off. :(
I don't know how the hell a Playstation game ended up on here before an Xbox one but keep up the fantastic work!