It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for an upcoming gem – Firefrost is coming soon on GOG!

Firefrost brings in an engaging turn-based combat experience centered around the task of snow clearing. Armed with a powerful flamethrower, your objective is to melt through snow obstacles, eliminate enemies, and reach the coveted soup. Enhance your flamethrower to gain access to a variety of strategic capabilities. Even in defeat, there's no need to worry about losing progress – simply get back up and continue your pursuit. Strive to achieve the prestigious SSoup rank as you unlock further upgrades, pushing your skills to new heights.

Wishlist it now!
Turn based + flamethrowers is a combination I always like.
To the wishlist
Female Protagonist? I thought it was a blob.
GOG.com: Coming soon: Firefrost
Honestly?
These graphics are too hard to decipher (for me).
There's a demo anyway if you want to check it.
00063: Female Protagonist? I thought it was a blob.
When the description says "female protagonist," it must indeed be a female protagonist. So, don't you dare to imagine or believe otherwise! ;-)
Post edited February 15, 2024 by Mori_Yuki
A female blob?
:D
GOG.com: Coming soon: Firefrost
BreOl72: Honestly?
These graphics are too hard to decipher (for me).
Same. This is just a mess of huge squares.

There's pixel art, and then there's "just fart something out and call it retro".
Lone_Scout: A female blob?
:D
You mean a blobess, right?
Hm, Looks like an old game, maybe from around 1982, but I don't remember it.
Just for comparison's sake, here's Downwell, another minimalist game. You might note, it's quite readable, unlike this title.
Added to my wishlist (spreadsheet) because this is my new headcanon for how people clear snow where my aunt lives. I'm already saying that she lives north of the wall with the Others, so flamethrowers somehow makes sense.
Catventurer: Added to my wishlist (spreadsheet) because this is my new headcanon for how people clear snow where my aunt lives. I'm already saying that she lives north of the wall with the Others, so flamethrowers somehow makes sense.
I saw a guy clearing his driveway with a flamethrower a while ago, except it wasn't snow, it was weeds. Now that it's winter, for all I know he uses it for snow removal as well.
Is this a Pico-8 game? I wonder what the price point for something like this is. Also, if it is, Pico-8 should be able to export to Linux and Mac without difficulties as well, so hopefully the author will publish it for the other OSes.
Graphics on this game are too advanced for Windows 7&8.