It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From its very beginning, GOG has been dedicated to making games last forever – by fixing classic titles to keep them playable on modern PCs, and preserving both new and old games by making them DRM-free – so there's never a need, now or in the far future, for remote servers to validate ownership.

Now it is time to celebrate the 14 years of these efforts – by releasing one of the most anticipated games by the community – The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and launching the Anniversary event full of great deals and other surprises.

There’s no anniversary party without presents – Master of Magic Classic, a game that evokes massive nostalgia, is up for grabs in a giveaway. Dive into this epic adventure and play as a powerful wizard leading an army to victory. One of the most popular strategy games of the 90s is available for free until Sunday, October 2nd, 10 PM UTC.

Let's have a look at the anniversary’s hot deals, focused on classics and games that, in the course of time, are even more praised for their game design and playability. Our store offer include: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (-70%), Deus Ex™ GOTY Edition (-86%), Unreal Tournament GOTY (-80%) or Just Cause (-80%). Plenty of classics are available only on GOG such as Unreal Tournament GOTY (-80%) or SWAT 4 Gold Edition (-50%), The Wheel of Time (-30%), Worms 2 (-80%), Settlers® 3: Ultimate Collection (-75%).

Join us in celebration of the 14th GOG Anniversary which will last until October 9th, 2022, at 10 PM UTC.
My thoughts:

- it doesn't feel like a birthday celebration
- the discounts of Interplay games are jokes
Thanks for another giveaway, and happy birthday! I too hope to see GOG celebrate many more years, but to also grow and improve.

;]

Also, Skyrim eh?.. I thought I would never see the bloody day.
Happy birthday! Thanks for the game.
Wish I'd got here sooner, but happy to have spent 9 years with you. You saved PC gaming for me, Thank you and keep up the good work
Almost mist this thread.

Happy anniversary GOG fellows!
Please bring CHAOS:HEAD Noah to GOG!

Please!
Added/changed:
• $4.99 • -50% • Falcon Collection
• $5.99 • -40% • Pajama Sam Vol. 1
• $5.99 • -40% • Pajama Sam Vol. 2
• $5.99 • -60% • Scarlet Hood and the Wicked Wood
• $7.43 • -75% • The Coma: Back to School Bundle
• $13.99 • -30% • Cuphead
A question. there are in my wishlist a number of games that are marked as discounted but does not have a reduced price (among others Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee, Icewind Dale 2 Complete and Hocus Pocus). I was wondering if it was just a technical error, but some of these games are also in the "Recommended by" features from the staff connected to the sale (both Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee and Icewind Dale 2 Complete are).
Is this just a problem for me and they are on sale for everyone else, or is there some other issue?
Kerr_Laeda: Is this just a problem for me and they are on sale for everyone else, or is there some other issue?
No discount for these for me too.
Master of Magic Classic (GOG):

289EF-CCFCB-5B7DF-54FD4
Happy Birthday GOG!
Impaler26: Master of Magic Classic (GOG):

289EF-CCFCB-5B7DF-54FD4
Thank you, as I missed the original front page giveaway, what with quite a number of new releases here and real life stuff going on. So, thanks again... :)
Happy Birthday GOG and thank you for making my dream come true! :)
Attachments:
worth_it.jpg (71 Kb)
I hope they will add more games to this sale today .
Post edited October 05, 2022 by DD & Ji Ji
ciemnogrodzianin: • $5.99 • -40% • Pajama Sam Vol. 1
• $5.99 • -40% • Pajama Sam Vol. 2
Man the discounts keep getting worse for these :P Wouldn't mind if we'd at least get Spy Fox or the missing languages

Still, Vol. 1 is worth $6 for the two adventures.
Post edited October 05, 2022 by tfishell