It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A long-awaited new part of the sniping game series is finally arriving on GOG.COM DRM-free today, at 6 PM UTC.

Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts takes you to the frozen wilderness of the Siberia, where you have only two choices – adjust to the harsh environment and accomplish your mission or perish without a trace.

Thanks to the new contract-based system the gamer can combine sniping skills and strategic thinking in pursuit of his next targets. But in the end, it’s all about the reflex and patience of a sniper, and of course one must remember – even in this business the competition doesn’t sleep…

The release of the Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts is a great occasion to remind yourself about the previous parts of the series. Buy the game in pre-order or upon its release on GOG.COM and you will receive a Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 for free, added to your library. That’s not all, apart from a free game all Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts purchases will include an exclusive weapon skin and a 10% discount. The promo lasts for a week, until 29th November 2019 at 6 PM UTC.

From now on you can also buy other instalments of the Sniper Ghost Warrior series on GOG.COM DRM-free. They come with special discounts that last until 3rd December 2019, 2 PM. Notice that these are specially prepared editions of the games - they include DLCs but have no multiplayer option.
GOG.com: From now on you can also buy other instalments of the Sniper Ghost Warrior series on GOG.COM DRM-free. They come with special discounts that last until 3rd December 2019, 2 PM.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior
and
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
have zero discount now.
pew-pew sniper
Post edited November 22, 2019 by Fairfox
i thought these were ubisoft games?
We are second class customers , since we received the non-gold version of Sniper: Ghost Warrior . The multiplayer Map Pack DLC is missing .
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 World Hunter Pack DLC is missing .
Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Multiplayer Map Pack DLC is missing .
Post edited November 22, 2019 by i_hope_you_rot
So 3 new games + one coming soon? Quite a lot of bang.
i_hope_you_rot: snip
Judging from the store pages, they may be missing because multiplayer seems to have been cut for the GOG version.
timmy010: i thought these were ubisoft games?
Maybe confusing it with the Ghost Recon series?
I've always been interested in these and the Sniper Elite games. It's nice to see them all here, including the latest installment.
Unbelievable!
Instabuy - all of them! Thank you! <3
Wow, I did not expect them to release GWContracts DRM-Free! I am cancelling my steam pre-order and getting it here.
I might pick up the rest of the series as well while I am at it, good move CityInteractive.
high rated
Mr.Mumbles: Judging from the store pages, they may be missing because multiplayer seems to have been cut for the GOG version.
For this release, we prepared special DRM-free editions of the games together with the publisher.

Sniper 1 and 3 come without multiplayer but are available at a lower base price. Sniper 1 also comes with all single-player DLC content included for free. Sniper 2 has the same base price as on other platforms and no multiplayer but comes with pretty expensive single-player DLCs included for free.
Post edited November 22, 2019 by emter_pl
Are these the uncut versions?
I remember the 2nd one having dismemberment which was taken out at the last minute and then reintegrated again (not in all regions) via a patch(?).
Post edited November 22, 2019 by Swedrami
Mr.Mumbles: Judging from the store pages, they may be missing because multiplayer seems to have been cut for the GOG version.
emter_pl: For this release, we prepared special DRM-free editions of the games together with the publisher.

Sniper 1 and 3 come without multiplayer but are available at a lower base price. Sniper 1 also comes with all single-player DLC content included for free. Sniper 2 has the same base price as on other platforms and no multiplayer but comes with pretty expensive single-player DLCs included for free.
Great Job GoG, keep it up.
Good enough for me. First game bought since price was so very low. Wallet more or less empty.