It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blotunga: This referendum should've never happened. Most people voted out of spite against the current status quo, without any regard of what the consequences will be. It's almost like holding a referendum about to kill yourself or not... but put it in incomprehensible terms.
Most of the people I know who were for exiting (and who weren't doing the "MAKE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN!" and "DOWN WITH IMMIGRANT SCUM" line) did appear to have such motivations as you mentioned. Their arguments were along the lines of "I'm voting exit, because then we'll be offered better terms" or "I'm voting exit as a point against the establishment because it'll never happen". Seems naive and ignorant...
low rated
The only naives and ignorants are the citizens of London. Most of them aren't even of British origin and they even started demanding to be separated from Great Britain! Those are both traitors and outsiders who threaten peace and national integrity! That garbage major must be kicked and ousted. This can escalate really badly! He even might be behind those latest uproars, a bunch of shit colored protesters even tried to lynch the former, retired major of london! Terrorists at work! Admire the multicultural filth, who treatens the dominant ethnicity within their own COUNTRY and CAPITAL, even! Savage barbarians, wild dogs, subhuman animals!
Post edited June 24, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
gamesfreak64: yes, imho yes... simple fact:

Without a government, people can and will form or elect a government....

Only governors , elite, and rich, do need 'working class' ... so basically people can form a government, but leaders cant easily create 'people' to rule over.

Another example:

A soldier can become a sergeant or captain when the need arises, when many soldiers are left without a leader or officer, there will be soldiers who will step up and act as a temporary 'officer' ...
on the other hand, a big fat General wont be able to step down and become a footsoldier.....

So its so easy, it requires almost no brainpower, because the officials make it overcomplicated, while things can be so simple, one plus one is two, simple as that but for governments there seem to be other more solutions , so 1=1 wont always mean it is two.

Anyway, its the scoalled highly edcuated that make simpel basic things so complicated.
There is black color and white color, which offcially arent real colors, but Governments will see things in many shades of grey, its these shades that make everything so complicated, like a yes = yes and a no =no, , a yes = not a possible no or a maybe , and a no = not a yes or a possible yes.
Our 'leaders' make things far to complicated, thats why it's a mess and it will always stay a mess, so if they just keep it simple and stupid (kiss) life would be so much easier.

Life isnt that complicate, its the people who make things complicated, and complicated people will create complicated laws.
Tarm: Dude. Reality not complicated. Really?! Have you been outside your living quarters like ever?
Living quarters? i live in a house, not in a barrack or military building or bootcamp,
Yes, more then enough, as for been outside unless you are 52 or much older, i have been out more often in my almost 52 years on this planet then you have, i assume you're 20-30s, maybe early 40s, which stiill makes me older then you, thus being around longer so this 'living quarters' is a silly remark, were not living in Federation Starship, and maybe you watched too much startrek or other scifi?

I love Startrek and other SciFi movies, but to be using 'living quarters'....
Anyway, the fact that the majority of people think complicated, makes things look complicated, cause analysing every word and every letter is not good, afteral were not recording another CSI episode are we ?:D
Britain has exited so the game has ended i suppose, EU makes it clearly others wont be allowed to leave, the Dutch aren allowed to leave, seemsa it isn't even possible to leave, cause we can only referndum things that haven taken place yet, since we are in EU, we cant get out.
Post edited June 24, 2016 by gamesfreak64
KiNgBrAdLeY7: The only naives and ignorants are the citizens of London. Most of them aren't even of British origin and they even started demanding to be separated from Great Britain! Those are both traitors and outsiders who threaten peace and national integrity! That garbage major must be kicked and ousted. This can escalate really badly! He even might be behind those latest uproars, a bunch of shit colored protesters even tried to lynch the former, retired major of london! Terrorists at work! Admire the multicultural filth, who treatens the dominant ethnicity within their own COUNTRY and CAPITAL, even! Savage barbarians, wild dogs, subhuman animals!
Can't tell if stupid or trolling. Or stupid and trolling. Or stupid trolling.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: The only naives and ignorants are the citizens of London. Most of them aren't even of British origin and they even started demanding to be separated from Great Britain! Those are both traitors and outsiders who threaten peace and national integrity! That garbage major must be kicked and ousted. This can escalate really badly! He even might be behind those latest uproars, a bunch of shit colored protesters even tried to lynch the former, retired major of london! Terrorists at work! Admire the multicultural filth, who treatens the dominant ethnicity within their own COUNTRY and CAPITAL, even! Savage barbarians, wild dogs, subhuman animals!
Wow. Calm down, bro.
Edit: What HijacK said.
Post edited June 24, 2016 by babark
HijacK: Can't tell if stupid or trolling. Or stupid and trolling. Or stupid trolling.
Neither can i , cant make head or tales of his reply, i think i know what he is trying to tell us, but it is written a little bit rude.
BreOl72: What a load of right wing populist bullshit!

Of course I know, you don't want to read this, since it goes against your perfect little narrow worldview, but those stories were made up by the AFD and the PEGIDiots.

Stories made up to create a pogrom atmosphere, so dumb people fall for the programs of these Nazis.

Ooh,...wait...did I just call the AFD and the PEGIDiots Nazis?

Sure I did - because: when I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck...I call that bird a duck!
fronzelneekburm: Und genau DARUM habt ihr EUdioten jetzt den Brexit-Salat. If you're going to shut your eyes to the problems that plague your countries simply because it might go against your ideology (or better yet: going the extra mile by trying to intimidate everyone who rightfully points out those problems into silence by calling them racists, Nazis, old, uneducated, ignorant and all other sorts of vile shit), it's going to bite you in the ass sooner or later. The EU is finding that out the hard way now. Keep right at it, keep alienating the general populace with your outrageous bullshit and you will soon have done a better job at dismantling the EU than any Nigel Farage could have ever hoped to accomplish.
Very well said, fronzelneekburm.
Post edited June 24, 2016 by -cerberus-
low rated
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/boris-johnson-heckled-as-he-leaves-home/

In better closeups they are another ethnicity, most of the protesters. They almost had the man lynched, today! You don't watch news? Now, london-ers are gathering electronic signatures asking for London to be separated from Britain! Imagine that madness! And that charcoal monkey of a major, instead of enforcing peace, is most probably behind those uproars! Since most of the protesters aren't british either and all.
HijacK: Can't tell if stupid or trolling. Or stupid and trolling. Or stupid trolling.
Both.

Bradley isn't really big on equality, or for that matter, human rights in general. The way he sees it, If you aren't a white heterosexual christian male you don't deserve to live.
tinyE: Bradley isn't really big on equality, or for that matter, human rights in general. The way he sees it, If you aren't a white heterosexual christian male you don't deserve to live.
So he's one of those who want to see Geralt dead? Blasphemy I say!
Post edited June 24, 2016 by Unkalibriert
Call me crazy but if the majority of Brits voted for this, there had to be good reasons.
Garrison72: Call me crazy but if the majority of Brits voted for this, there had to be good reasons.
You're crazy.
He's definetely stupid.
low rated
sunshinecorp: He's definetely stupid.
I am not your mother, son. And neither your mirror. Like it or not, our lazy bastards will have to pay more, in order to study in Britain. And get a visa. And stop being illiterate stooges who vote for crooks to rule us, then escape abroad with a pokerface.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I am not your mother, son. And neither your mirror. Like it or not, our lazy bastards will have to pay more, in order to study in Britain. And get a visa. And stop being lazy bastards.
Don't directly reply to me please. I'm going to vomit on your face.
Also, you're a little bitch. We all know it.
Post edited June 24, 2016 by sunshinecorp