It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From where I stand, Brexit means loss of a vast number of big companies (and the pending jobs) that really want to stay in the single market space.
Potzato: From where I stand, Brexit means loss of a vast number of big companies (and the pending jobs) that really want to stay in the single market space.
It's small business that enriches local economies, not big business.
catpower1980: The latest trend on Twitter:

#CatsAgainstBrexit

https://twitter.com/hashtag/catsagainstbrexit?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

EDIT: damn, maybe I should change my username to dogpower :o)
???? against ? ouch that hurts

You do know 48% (and it will even grow over time) of the Dutch want Nexit.... and the majority is in favor of a referendum.
What would be a benefit from beiing in EU?
I can imagine that kids and young adults 7 tot 27 like and love EU, but thats because they dont know the EEC back then.
When we had our own currency until 2002 when it was replaced by EUROS (there was a nice line to remember when the eu would arrive in holland: its dutch: 2002 euro in de portmonnee....

So 2002 would introduce the euro and we would have these in our wallets, thats basically it.
Bigges mistake they made was the fact that only during a short period, pricetags were doubled priced that is NLG or HFL and EU, the bad thing is, lateron they did not adjust the price, they simply replaced the Hfl with the EU sign.
Thats why its a mess and they will never admit it... 2200 guilders should have become 2200 euros but no, it was divided by: 2,20371 ........ or rounded to 2.21.
So if you earned 2,210 guilders you would receive 2,210 divide by 2.21 which would amount to 1.105 euros.
Kaching!!! that was a technical K.O in the first round...

So to undo that harm, we should go back to NLG (Hfl) BUT if we owned at that moment 10K of euros we should be given back 20K guilders, doing so the economy will florish and crisis would be gone in a moment .

The pricetag on goods should stay the same, but.... the EU signs would be HFL so 10euros would become 10 guilders or other local currency from countires going back to the original currency.

This way with twice as much guilders we recive for 1000 euros (2212 guilders for 1000 euros) in our pockets
we should be able to restore economy, undo the harm EU has done to use, and yes it will require a lot of changes and brainpower, but that would benefit our brains which have turned into gelly because we wanted 1 currency so we wouldnt have to count and use exchange rates like we used to do, cause we became to lazy.
Potzato: From where I stand, Brexit means loss of a vast number of big companies (and the pending jobs) that really want to stay in the single market space.
richlind33: It's small business that enriches local economies, not big business.
in my singapoor experience, small businesses tend to hire only foreigners and prefer open borders so they can hire anyone they want. while big corporations at least pretend to care about the local community for PR reasons, by hiring a more diverse group of people. both big and small corporation want economic integration, and don't give a fuck about socio-economical issues.

business is business, and i wouldn't trust their word or corporate interests to benefit the man on the street..
infinite9: By the way, the guy who supposedly killed that Labor Party politician Jo Cox has given me hope for the people of the UK. It was way more effective than voting that is for sure. The old saying claims that if voting made a difference, "they'd make it illegal" which is no wonder assassinations are illegal as well as military revolts.
Wow so its true what they say , you really are a vile shit stain on humanity .... fucking cunt .
infinite9: By the way, the guy who supposedly killed that Labor Party politician Jo Cox has given me hope for the people of the UK. It was way more effective than voting that is for sure. The old saying claims that if voting made a difference, "they'd make it illegal" which is no wonder assassinations are illegal as well as military revolts.
summitus: Wow so its true what they say , you really are a vile shit stain on humanity .... fucking cunt .
Attachments:
infinite9.jpg (127 Kb)
tinyE: Is anyone else unable to report infinite9's posts as spam?
Yeah I tried to report the piece of shit , but couldn't GOG should remove this fucker from these forums.
low rated
SirHandsome: Having a Texan perspective I hope Brexit makes the seperation. If not, they will eventually be a state with little power over thier own affairs, much like Texas is helpless before overreaching Federal powers here in the states. They should leave now because in another twenty years they wont have the option outside of armed revolt.

The United states started off very similar to the EU where states were run very independently from one another. Over 200 years those states rights have been completely stripped away, and the UK will slowly see the same thing happen to its self government. Leave now, while you can.
true dat, yo. no diggity. texas should hath been sold to mexico. fact checked!
summitus: Yeah I tried to report the piece of shit , but couldn't GOG should remove this fucker from these forums.
i would petition for obama to take his guns away.
Post edited June 21, 2016 by dick1982
SirHandsome: Having a Texan perspective I hope Brexit makes the seperation. If not, they will eventually be a state with little power over thier own affairs, much like Texas is helpless before overreaching Federal powers here in the states. They should leave now because in another twenty years they wont have the option outside of armed revolt.

The United states started off very similar to the EU where states were run very independently from one another. Over 200 years those states rights have been completely stripped away, and the UK will slowly see the same thing happen to its self government. Leave now, while you can.
dick1982: true dat, yo. no diggity. texas should hath been sold to mexico. fact checked!
summitus: Yeah I tried to report the piece of shit , but couldn't GOG should remove this fucker from these forums.
dick1982: i would petition for obama to take his guns away.
I think your forum name says it all .... ;)
I sent that post to three different Blues. They didn't even remove the post much less say anything to him. :P
It's safe to say they don;'care.

At this point I'm not big on getting him kicked out because he has ZERO cred in here. No one is ever going to take him seriously anymore.
tinyE: I sent that post to three different Blues. They didn't even remove the post much less say anything to him. :P

At this point I'm not big on getting him kicked out because he has ZERO cred in here. No one is ever going to take him seriously anymore.
Yeah you are probably right , I guessing he is probably something like this anyway .....
Attachments:
0.jpg (19 Kb)
Post edited June 22, 2016 by summitus
low rated
tinyE: I sent that post to three different Blues. They didn't even remove the post much less say anything to him. :P

Eram no one cares...

Why don't ya go back to Steam where people hate you even more
Attachments:
eram.jpg (9 Kb)
low rated
tinyE: At this point I'm not big on getting him kicked out because he has ZERO cred in here. No one is ever going to take him seriously anymore.
You like having ankle-biting homo admirer. ;p
richlind33: It's small business that enriches local economies, not big business.
dick1982: in my singapoor experience, small businesses tend to hire only foreigners and prefer open borders so they can hire anyone they want. while big corporations at least pretend to care about the local community for PR reasons, by hiring a more diverse group of people. both big and small corporation want economic integration, and don't give a fuck about socio-economical issues.

business is business, and i wouldn't trust their word or corporate interests to benefit the man on the street..
Business and corporation are two different things, bub. Do all businesses seek to limit their liability? Fuck no. Most businesses never bother to incorporate.

The only "singapoor experience" you have is a shitty video card you bought from Tiger Direct. Now kindly fook off.
jamyskis: I give up. Trying to discuss matters on social media and forums is making me want to do the universe a mercy and just annihilate the entire fucking human race.

I can't believe the human race can be this fucking stupid.
Gnostic: STOP investing emotion on the internet.

Just converse with people that can give a rational response.
If you so choose, you can occasionally point out the flaws of irrational response to reduce the number of irrational response.
I am not correct all of the time and I make mistakes too.

You did not use the internet much?
Or never get into online arguments and just use the internet for the only thing that matters, gaming. XD