It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Explore a land plagued by war and uncover the hidden legacy of your birth.
Genre: RPG
Onto the forums.
Maybe now that the game is "done" somebody can tell me what the party AI is like. How much control do you have? Can you write intelligent scripts, like you could with the old Infinity Engine games? Or at least as much control as NWN2?
low rated
No OST, removed from wishlist.
GOG.com: Explore a land plagued by war and uncover the hidden legacy of your birth.
Not much to tell or explore; I'm immortal. (hopefully)
For reasons I mentioned in another post (most notably, the real-time-with-pause combat), I've already concluded this game isn't for me.

With that said, I'd still like to know what the level cap is, and what level you would realistically reach by the end of the game. Does anyone know?
low rated
Well, I think GOG must be losing money hand over foot at the moment, unless theme wanting filters are suddenly buying loads of games. Looks great, would have been an instant purchase. Chalk another lost sale up.
Post edited March 17, 2022 by nightcraw1er.488
So great it's out, also they brought in mac and lunix support.
Looks promising and has a Linux version! Kudos for developers releasing for Linux when so many even big studios are slacking with this today.

How good is the story? I'm certainly considering it if it's well written.

Realtime with pause combat (Pillars like) is fine with me. I like it more than turn based.
Post edited March 18, 2022 by shmerl
Great news!
So happy this finally released, and concurrently with Steam. Can't wait to play it for real after my brief demo early in development. Woo hoo indeed!
dtgreene: For reasons I mentioned in another post (most notably, the real-time-with-pause combat), I've already concluded this game isn't for me.

With that said, I'd still like to know what the level cap is, and what level you would realistically reach by the end of the game. Does anyone know?
Hi dtgreene,

The cap is level 20.

As for what level you would realistically reach by the end of the game, well, that's harder to answer.

You see, there's a thing called "multi-class" in this game, and you can multi-class up to two other classes (so three (3) in total), and with each additional class it means that you will have experience spread between them all.

Obviously, that means slower level progression. If you've even just taken one additional class to "multi-class" with, then you'll find that your Companions will start to outlevel you.
dtgreene: For reasons I mentioned in another post (most notably, the real-time-with-pause combat), I've already concluded this game isn't for me.

TomNuke: Hi dtgreene,

The cap is level 20.

As for what level you would realistically reach by the end of the game, well, that's harder to answer.

You see, there's a thing called "multi-class" in this game, and you can multi-class up to two other classes (so three (3) in total), and with each additional class it means that you will have experience spread between them all.

Obviously, that means slower level progression. If you've even just taken one additional class to "multi-class" with, then you'll find that your Companions will start to outlevel you.
So, there's multiclassing that works like AD&D 1e/2e multiclassing? Interesting, as I have actually not seen any CRPG not based on AD&D use that sort of mechanic.

(On the other hand, there's plenty of games that have something like AD&D dual-classing, except there's typically no penalty to using abilities from your previous class, and many (especially older) games don't actually keep track of the level at which you changed; I'm thinking games like Wizardry and Bard's Tale here, or Stranger of Sword City (Revisited) for a more modern example.)
Yay, looks awesome!
And Linux port available!

Awaiting reviews.
Oh god the voice acting is terrible, sounds like they got a bunch of random people without VO experience. Any way to turn it off?

Edit: Just turn down characters to 0 in sound it seems.
Post edited March 18, 2022 by Crosmando