It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

orbika: Hello, I have Blackguards Special Edition code and I would trade it for Riddick and System Shock 2.
PookaMustard: Its not a trading thread at all.
You can gift your Blackguards and wait till someone gifts you Riddick and SS2 which are at the moment, really abundant in totals.
Aha, thanks for the information. So I am just writting the redeem code for Blackguards here or what? What if someone uses it and doesn't tell it?
[GIVEN] Divine Divinity
Post edited December 05, 2015 by matiau
orbika: Hello, I have Blackguards Special Edition code and I would trade it for Riddick and System Shock 2.
moonshineshadow: Try your luck in the trading thread :-)
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread
Thanks. Will try it, if there will be nothing else left ...
kchiang7: May I have Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena if its still available. Its been in my wishlist for awhile.

Thanks
Code sent! Enjoy!
PookaMustard: Its not a trading thread at all.
You can gift your Blackguards and wait till someone gifts you Riddick and SS2 which are at the moment, really abundant in totals.
orbika: Aha, thanks for the information. So I am just writting the redeem code for Blackguards here or what? What if someone uses it and doesn't tell it?
In this thread, dropping codes is not allowed, so you're going to have to say something like this:

[HAVE] Blackguards
[WANT] Chronicles of Reddick
[WANT] System Shock 2

You're going to wait for a person who asks for Blackguards, and you're going to wait until someone gifts you either Riddick or System Shock 2. Code drops currently do not have any method to tell you who is using it, so if someone uses it and doesn't tell it, you can't know nothing.
[GIVEN] Divine Divinity
Post edited December 05, 2015 by bibendovsky
orbika: Aha, thanks for the information. So I am just writting the redeem code for Blackguards here or what? What if someone uses it and doesn't tell it?
PookaMustard: In this thread, dropping codes is not allowed, so you're going to have to say something like this:

[HAVE] Blackguards
[WANT] Chronicles of Reddick
[WANT] System Shock 2

You're going to wait for a person who asks for Blackguards, and you're going to wait until someone gifts you either Riddick or System Shock 2. Code drops currently do not have any method to tell you who is using it, so if someone uses it and doesn't tell it, you can't know nothing.
Already got an exchange with a fellow GOGer. Thanks for all the informations :)
bibendovsky: [HAVE] Divine Divinity
May I have it, please?

Edit:

[GIVEN]
Divine Divinity
Post edited December 05, 2015 by DrakoPensulo
Blah, I need to read before I Write....

Does anyone have a copy of Blackguards, which they do not want for themselves? :)
Post edited December 05, 2015 by RaggyRock
yeeiser: Can I have Divinity?
Sure. Watch PM
matiau: [HAVE] Divine Divinity
Thanks for the code matiau! Sending +rep to your designated coordinates.
bibendovsky: [HAVE] Divine Divinity
DrakoPensulo: May I have it, please?
Code sent. Enjoy!
Thanks to Dantre for gifting me Blackguards :)
DrakoPensulo: May I have it, please?
bibendovsky: Code sent. Enjoy!
Thanks a lot.
[GIVEN] System Shock 2
[GIVEN] The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
Post edited December 06, 2015 by gogogo0718