It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Elder Scrolls. Quake & Doom. Fallout. Alright.

Welcome, Bethesda, to our pantheon of all-time classics!
Today, we're happy to start a blooming new partnership with Bethesda Softworks, one that brings an impressive lineup of their unforgettable games to our DRM-free platform, and plenty of guts and nuclear smiles to our faces.

We're teaming up to release some of the greatest hits from the Bethesda vault, some DRM-free for the first time ever. Eleven new arrivals include The Elder Scrolls and two digital-distribution premieres, totally retro id Software shooters, plus the long-awaited return of the Fallout franchise! To make the day even sweeter, The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall will be added to your game shelf entirely for free when you buy any Bethesda game.

<span class="bold">The Elder Scrolls</span>, perched high up among the most famous video-game worlds ever created, are now DRM-free and updated for your modern computer - you can purchase all three to receive a 33% discount.:
--The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition.
--The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Battlespire - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Arena - FREE with any Bethesda purchase.
--The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall - FREE with any Bethesda purchase, too.

Megahit <span class="bold">id Software</span> first-person shooters join the fray - also 33% off if you grab all three:
--Quake including Mission Pack 1 and Mission Pack 2
--The Ultimate DOOM
--DOOM II + Master Levels for Doom II + Final DOOM

And last we find that goodbyes are not forever (and that war never changes). <span class="bold">Fallout</span>, the premiere post nuclear role playing game franchise is finally back on GOG.com! Save 66% if you complete your collection in one purchase.
--Fallout
--Fallout 2
--Fallout Tactics

The bundle promos end on Wednesday, September 2, 12:59 PM GMT.

Stream watch:
We'll be showing off many of these fresh and returning releases on our Twitch channel! Follow us (or track our dedicated streaming Twitter) to not miss 'em!
catpower1980: No GOG bear yet? I'm disappointed :(
Sorry, our GOGBear exterminating team went in and cleared everything out :(
armedready: Welcome to GOG Bethesda. Got the Fallout games i missed when i signed up here.

Will the 2 free games be permanent offer or are part of this promo.
It's a permanent deal :)
mechmouse: THough we've not seen any thing new from ubisoft ;-(
but we got some things old, like Archimedean Dynasty, Albion or Anno games....
>.>
I'll leave that to Judas or else he'll start sulking because I took his job from him :p
ithilien827: I have all the Fallout games in my account, but when I look at the promo they come up as "games you don't own yet". Are these different versions?
siegfriedrox: Same here, any explanation?
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/rerelease_fallout_series_72e26/post121
GOG.com: good stuff
anothername: *speechless*

edit:
but.. but... whom do I rant against now!? *sob*
You can rant about having no one to rant at now :P
Barry_Woodward: Doom 3 (2004) / Doom 3: Resurrection Of Evil (2005)

Doom 3: BFG Edition (2012)
born3088: I am not sure if you have noticed, but a wish that wishes for Doom 1,2, 3 is marked as in progress :)

I guess that we will see Doom 3 soon
It just means that part of the wish has been completed. That's all :)
katatonicone: It just means that part of the wish has been completed. That's all :)
IronArcturus: But... we are going to see Doom 3, right? Over 4,100 votes can't be wrong! :P
Hopefully at some point.
katatonicone: It just means that part of the wish has been completed. That's all :)
born3088: Thanks for destroying my hopes :D
Dream Cusher (tm) at your service.
katatonicone: Dream Cusher (tm) at your service.
BillyMaysFan59: Did you do fearless QA testing for the new releases? =)
Oh just a little bit of Quake, yes. Have been busy with some upcoming releases. But I have nothing to say about them. Move along. :D
Aemenyn: I'm gone for a single day, and you guys pull this.
It's okay, It's not like I needed that sleep or anything.
Sleep? Pfff. So much overrated.
Saying goodnight to all you GOG people. Have fun playing these games, spending time with your friends or family, or just enjoying life in general.
Post edited August 27, 2015 by katatonicone