It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Elder Scrolls. Quake & Doom. Fallout. Alright.

Welcome, Bethesda, to our pantheon of all-time classics!
Today, we're happy to start a blooming new partnership with Bethesda Softworks, one that brings an impressive lineup of their unforgettable games to our DRM-free platform, and plenty of guts and nuclear smiles to our faces.

We're teaming up to release some of the greatest hits from the Bethesda vault, some DRM-free for the first time ever. Eleven new arrivals include The Elder Scrolls and two digital-distribution premieres, totally retro id Software shooters, plus the long-awaited return of the Fallout franchise! To make the day even sweeter, The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall will be added to your game shelf entirely for free when you buy any Bethesda game.

<span class="bold">The Elder Scrolls</span>, perched high up among the most famous video-game worlds ever created, are now DRM-free and updated for your modern computer - you can purchase all three to receive a 33% discount.:
--The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition.
--The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Battlespire - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Arena - FREE with any Bethesda purchase.
--The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall - FREE with any Bethesda purchase, too.

Megahit <span class="bold">id Software</span> first-person shooters join the fray - also 33% off if you grab all three:
--Quake including Mission Pack 1 and Mission Pack 2
--The Ultimate DOOM
--DOOM II + Master Levels for Doom II + Final DOOM

And last we find that goodbyes are not forever (and that war never changes). <span class="bold">Fallout</span>, the premiere post nuclear role playing game franchise is finally back on GOG.com! Save 66% if you complete your collection in one purchase.
--Fallout
--Fallout 2
--Fallout Tactics

The bundle promos end on Wednesday, September 2, 12:59 PM GMT.

Stream watch:
We'll be showing off many of these fresh and returning releases on our Twitch channel! Follow us (or track our dedicated streaming Twitter) to not miss 'em!
BillyMaysFan59: Hey with Bethesda on board, that probably means Arx Fatalis is safe here. It may even get.... *gasp*.... a discount some day! :o
Grargar: Hmm, just noticed that Arx Fatalis is now compatible with Windows 10. I don't remember seeing that before...
good to hear, win 10 is up and down at the moment, i will wait till its more stable, i guess till 2018 or so, maybe till the last minute when win7 'expires' thats 2019 or 2020?
one day a game works, then they patch for others and voila, the game does not work anymore, i cant work with an unstable windows.
Mickeysoft better get the fact straight very fast, cause all the doors are also wide open, privacy is only a word in win 10, nothing more :D
I dont like all info to be open and available, win 10 phone home too much.
Tarhiel: I am really glad Bethesda found its way to GOG - welcome!

Every single game goes onto the wishlist, although Morrowind is a wee bit overpriced - 20 bucks for 13 years old game? Come on, guys.
I paid more then twice that when the game first came out. This when the game had no expansions, not even the construction set released yet, none of the expansions or DLC's, and was still a quite buggy mess.

Morrowind''s base game alone is still well worth 20 bucks.
I have all the Fallout games in my account, but when I look at the promo they come up as "games you don't own yet". Are these different versions?
It snows in hell! ;D
Tarhiel: I am really glad Bethesda found its way to GOG - welcome!

Every single game goes onto the wishlist, although Morrowind is a wee bit overpriced - 20 bucks for 13 years old game? Come on, guys.
Doomjedi: I paid more then twice that when the game first came out. This when the game had no expansions, not even the construction set released yet, none of the expansions or DLC's, and was still a quite buggy mess.

Morrowind''s base game alone is still well worth 20 bucks.
Can´t argue with that, also bought it for a similar price back then - still have the maps under the glass on my table, pleasure to look at them :) - but I think that price point is little high anyway.
apitis:
JudasIscariot:
A wishlist entry that should to be marked completed:

http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/the_ultimate_doom_original
Post edited August 26, 2015 by Barry_Woodward
So hyped! Thank you GOG.
I'll leave that to Judas or else he'll start sulking because I took his job from him :p
ithilien827: I have all the Fallout games in my account, but when I look at the promo they come up as "games you don't own yet". Are these different versions?
This is what I'm confused about as well. The Fallout games in my account were renamed to "Fallout 1 Classic" and so on. Are there any actual differences between these "classic" versions that were previously on GOG and the ones that are here now?
Figured I'd ask in here as it's getting a lot of traffic - on log in, I just had to check a box that said "I am not a robot" below my usual sign in stuff, and then pick out a few pictures of a pickup truck...

Did something just nab my info, or is that something GoG uses? I've never had to do it before, but I'm guessing it could be because I just logged in three times in quick succession (Firefox crashing trying to send a chat message - also odd no?).
Wow! I had some doubts, but this is awesome! Welcome, Bethesda!

ithilien827: I have all the Fallout games in my account, but when I look at the promo they come up as "games you don't own yet". Are these different versions?
Yeah, the Interplay version are listed as Classic. I suppose this is because the money's going to a different place this time around.
Same here, any explanation?
Thiev: but we got some things old, like Archimedean Dynasty, Albion or Anno games....
>.>
And thanks muchly for those! There are a number of old Ubi titles I'd be happy to see here yet, regardless of their new releases.
siegfriedrox: Same here, any explanation?
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/rerelease_fallout_series_72e26/post121
Just wanted to say thanks for getting these. Awesome games.