It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Elder Scrolls. Quake & Doom. Fallout. Alright.

Welcome, Bethesda, to our pantheon of all-time classics!
Today, we're happy to start a blooming new partnership with Bethesda Softworks, one that brings an impressive lineup of their unforgettable games to our DRM-free platform, and plenty of guts and nuclear smiles to our faces.

We're teaming up to release some of the greatest hits from the Bethesda vault, some DRM-free for the first time ever. Eleven new arrivals include The Elder Scrolls and two digital-distribution premieres, totally retro id Software shooters, plus the long-awaited return of the Fallout franchise! To make the day even sweeter, The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall will be added to your game shelf entirely for free when you buy any Bethesda game.

<span class="bold">The Elder Scrolls</span>, perched high up among the most famous video-game worlds ever created, are now DRM-free and updated for your modern computer - you can purchase all three to receive a 33% discount.:
--The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition.
--The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Battlespire - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Arena - FREE with any Bethesda purchase.
--The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall - FREE with any Bethesda purchase, too.

Megahit <span class="bold">id Software</span> first-person shooters join the fray - also 33% off if you grab all three:
--Quake including Mission Pack 1 and Mission Pack 2
--The Ultimate DOOM
--DOOM II + Master Levels for Doom II + Final DOOM

And last we find that goodbyes are not forever (and that war never changes). <span class="bold">Fallout</span>, the premiere post nuclear role playing game franchise is finally back on GOG.com! Save 66% if you complete your collection in one purchase.
--Fallout
--Fallout 2
--Fallout Tactics

The bundle promos end on Wednesday, September 2, 12:59 PM GMT.

Stream watch:
We'll be showing off many of these fresh and returning releases on our Twitch channel! Follow us (or track our dedicated streaming Twitter) to not miss 'em!
Welcome back, Fallout!
Wow, great releases. Hopefully this is the beginning for the rest of the Bethesda games ^_^
The releases (rereleases) that have been coming to GoG lately are pretty incredible! I have my eyes on that Fallout and Elderscrolls bundle (as well as those recent D&D archive games).
This is excellent news! With the old Fallout games coming back, and the precedent this sets with Bethesda's presence on GOG, it gets me pretty excited about the future. Hoping to see more of their great games eventually appear in GOG's catalog. =D
Not sure if already mentioned, but a few questions:
1) What are the GOG versions of Daggerfall/Arena like, as far as compatability?
2) Will Bethesda take down their free versions of these games?
I'm just wondering, as I already have Bethesda's versions along with some patches and am wondering why they are free here "with purchase"
Vote for additional titles on the wishlist:

Commander Keen

Commander Keen: Episode 1: Marooned On Mars (1990)
Commander Keen: Episode 2: The Earth Explodes (1991)
Commander Keen: Episode 3: Keen Must Die (1991)
Commander Keen: Episode 3.5: Keen Dreams (1991)
Commander Keen: Episode 4: Secret Of The Oracle (1991)
Commander Keen: Episode 5: The Armageddon Machine (1991)
Commander Keen: Episode 6: Aliens Ate My Baby Sitter! (1991)

Dishonored

Dishonored (2012)
Dishonored 2 (2016)

DOOM

DOOM 64 (1997)
DOOM 3 (2004) / Resurrection Of Evil (2005)
DOOM 3: BFG Edition (2012)
DOOM a.k.a. DOOM 4 (2016)

The Elder Scrolls

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (2006) / Knights Of The Nine (2006) / Shivering Isles (2007) / The Fighter's Stronghold (2007)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (2011) / (2012) / [url=http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/the_elder_scrolls_v_hearthfire]Hearthfire (2012) / Dragonborn (2012)
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited (2014)
The Elder Scrolls: Legends (2015)

Fallout

Fallout: Brotherhood Of Steel (2004)
Fallout 3 (2008)
Fallout: New Vegas (2010)
Fallout Shelter (2015)
Fallout 4 (2015)

Heretic / Hexen

(1994) / [url=http://gog.com/wishlist/games/heretic_shadow_of_the_serpent_riders]Shadow Of The Serpent Riders (1996)
Heretic II (1998)
Hexen: Beyond Heretic (1995) / Deathkings Of The Dark Citadel (1996)
Hexen II (1997) / Portal Of Praevus (1998)

Quake

Quake II (1997) / The Reckoning (1998) / Ground Zero (1998)
Quake III: Arena (1999)
Quake III: Team Arena (2000)
Quake 4 (2005)
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (2007)
Quake Live (2010)

The Terminator

The Terminator (1990)
The Terminator: 2029 (1992)
The Terminator: Rampage (1993)
The Terminator: Future Shock (1995)
The Terminator: SkyNET (1995)

Wolfenstein

Castle Wolfenstein (1981)
Beyond Castle Wolfenstein (1984)
Wolfenstein 3D (1992)
Spear Of Destiny (1992)
Return To Castle Wolfenstein (2001)
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory (2003)
Wolfenstein (2009)
Wolfenstein: The New Order (2014)
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (2015)

Misc.

The 10th Planet (1997)
Brink (2011)
Call Of Cthulhu: Dark Corners Of The Earth (2005)
Delta V (1994)
Echelon (2001)
The Evil Within (2014)
F-16 Aggressor (1999)
Gromada (2000)
Hovertank 3D (1991)
Hunted: The Demon's Forge (2011)
Magic &amp; Mayhem a.k.a. Duel: The Mage Wars (1999)
Magic &amp; Mayhem 2: The Art Of Magic (2001)
Pirates Of The Caribbean (2003)
Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Legend Of Jack Sparrow (2006)
Rage (2011)
Rescue Rover (1991)
Rescue Rover 2 (1991)
Rogue Warrior (2009)
Shadow Knights (1991)
Star Trek: Legacy (2006)
Symbiocom (1998)
Wet (2009)
Zero Critical (1998)

Sports

Burnout: Championship Drag Racing (1998)
Hockey League Simulator (1990)
Hockey League Simulator 2 (1992)
IHRA Drag Racing (2000)
IHRA Professional Drag Racing 2005 (2004)
NCAA Basketball: Road To The Final Four (1991)
NIRA Intense Import Drag Racing (1999)
PBA Bowling (1995)
PBA Tour Bowling 2 (2000)
PBA Tour Bowling 2001 (2000)
Skip Barber Racing (2001)
Wayne Gretzky Hockey (1988)
Wayne Gretzky Hockey 2 (1990)
Wayne Gretzky Hockey 3 (1991)
XCar: Experimental Racing (1997)
Post edited August 27, 2015 by Barry_Woodward
GOG! GOOOOOOOOOG! You're killing me over here! This is amazing, spectacular, stupendous, you are on an incredible roll! These last few months have been one amazing release batch after another. I just, I just can't even. Too many amazing classics, too little time. Thank you!
Is this the only way to get arena and daggerfall here? It's apparently not retroactive for owning the fallouts.
I think I just soiled myself when I saw Morrowind listed!

Hell yeah!

Hell yihaa!
Wow. Words cannot even describe. I honestly never thought this day would come. This is the greatest news in gaming since ever. i can die in peace. After buying and playing all these games.
will the shooters use galaxy MP?
Wow, I guess hell did freeze over....

Good job GOG bring these games here. Honestly, I never thought I'd see the day
I own all the fallout games already, but they're now named Fallout CLASSIC. I'm assuming they're exactly the same games, so what was the reasoning for doing it this way? It makes no sense that the new releases don't show up as being in my library, even though I clearly own them.
While Bethesda was stalling, dithering, and showing no signs of coming to GOG, I spent a fair bit of time and money to acquire used (Bethesda got no cut) pre-Steam CD-ROM copies of:
- Ultimate DOOM
- DOOM 2
- Final DOOM
- DOOM 3
- Hexen
- Heritic
- Hexen 2
- Heretic 2
- Portal of Praevus
- Quake
- Quake 2
- Quake 3 + Team Arena
- Wolfenstein 3D
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein
- Morrowind without expansions
- Morrowind expansions
(To ensure that my Morrowind, being pre-GOTY, is guaranteed to be pre-Steamworks regardless of how lazy the eBay seller is.)

I can wait for them to be 75% off before re-buying here.

Now, if they want to offer the Commander Keen series, Dishonored, Wolfenstein: The New Order, or the various gaps in my collection I don't consider desirable enough to spend $15+ on (used CD + shipping), I'll be more receptive.
Well done GOG!! I had Almost Given up. Glad you got Bethesda to come around put Fallout back where its meant to be. Hopefully this will be the start of a new era for you. If you can convince Bethesda who can't you convince?