It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
i say this all happened because joiee birch - or joiee bitch as i used to call him before he blocked all my accounts. just google his name and you'll see what i mean. they say god is good - how can god be good if he allows that piece of shit to breathe the same air with me?
amrit9037: Religion is like a penis. It's fine to have one and it's fine to be proud of it, but please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around... and PLEASE don't try to shove it down other's throat.
doctorsinister: LOL LOL did you copy that phrase from the youtuber "The Amazing Atheist" ?

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAmazingAtheist/videos?flow=grid&sort=p&view=0

He has said that in multiple videos. Not an original thought though.

And here everyone at gog is thinking you came up with that.
Seriously?
ciomalau: i say this all happened because joiee birch - or joiee bitch as i used to call him before he blocked all my accounts. just google his name and you'll see what i mean. they say god is good - how can god be good if he allows that piece of shit to breathe the same air with me?
I googled his name, but I don't see what you mean.
Post edited March 23, 2016 by petitmal
vsr: I disagree. It is called S-400 "Triumph". The best defense against both democracy and stupid people you can buy! :P
100% "No-fly zone".

The only thing you have to fear while having these units is the enemy inside your country - traitors (politicians, "human rights activists", etc), who sold themselves to democracy (USA and other bullies from NATO), fifth column in general. America was in dread fear when it was known, that Iran is buying S-300 systems from Russia (S-400 is even better).

If Syria, Libya had those units back in the day, Europe would have had no refugees, no terrorist attacks now. So, yes, there is a weapon. And if you can't defend yourself, democracy is coming for you.
Well, there's nothing surprising to hear utter bs about "human rights activists" as traitors from the country that call human rights a heresy. According to the main scumbag of an Orthodox Church - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0U7cvpbfaM

You fail to grasp that terrorism knows no bounds and is not limited in its source to Middle East.
AzureKite: *snip*
You fail to stop failing. :P
zeroxxx: You know, while I find it's a depressing news, this will force the world powers to realize that the dangers are real.
Nirth: How do you figure? What makes this one different than the others? What will happen though, I think, is that it will push for more nations to want to leave EU because apparently everything is EU's fault nowadays, closing borders, increasing powers to federal governments etc..
I would add : how is this a threat to the powers that be, to the establishment? the people that count are not likely to be exposed to these events, as they will not transit through the check-ins of an Airport, or use the tube. It has alrealy alowed them and will allow them to push further for "security" measures that will limit personal liberties and thus mke theiir position stronger.

As for nations wiling to leave the EU, this is another debate. I'll just say that the EU itself makes it very hard nowadays to have an emotionally positive attitude towards it. the EU brought many good things, but many of those benefits are now being taken away, sometimes by the EU itself in its research to please big money and those that count. In can therefore understand AfD for instance, even if I couldn't share their views. Not the David, George and Nigel circus though , because that would be asking very much from me.
low rated
doctorsinister: LOL LOL did you copy that phrase from the youtuber "The Amazing Atheist" ?

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAmazingAtheist/videos?flow=grid&sort=p&view=0

He has said that in multiple videos. Not an original thought though.

And here everyone at gog is thinking you came up with that.
petitmal: Seriously?
ciomalau: i say this all happened because joiee birch - or joiee bitch as i used to call him before he blocked all my accounts. just google his name and you'll see what i mean. they say god is good - how can god be good if he allows that piece of shit to breathe the same air with me?
petitmal: I googled his name, but I don't see what you mean.
ok then let me break it down for you real fast so you can understand - some years ago joiee birch participated in a tv show called world's strictest parents. and from that day on, he got it in his stupid head that he's supposed to be some kind of celebrity. he started a youtube account (which only has 1 goodbye video now since he took it down) and a blog - www.mrjoiee.com also that blog is restricted for some months so you have to be a friend of his if you want to view his posts. he tried all kind of drugs including meth and cracked cocaine, he was also an emo cutter (don't know if he still is) and above all, he's the biggest faqqot i've ever seen. once he tried to steal his father's wallet to buy drugs after he accused parents of taking his drugs from his stash... then his father put him on the floor, police arrived etc. and joiee gets mad and destroys a wardrobe breaks it to pieces and after he regains control of his senses (more or less) HE TRIES TO SELL THE WARDROBE DOOR ON EBAY! seriously, no joke here. he also tried to sell his underwear and other sick shit. as i said his blog is inactive and so is his old youtube. and now after he failed them both, he became a CAM BOY as he calls himself... basically an electronic b!tch. he even writes a BOOK about it! if you can believe how crazy he is... i told him to kill himself but he never listens.. idk why.. :(
HereForTheBeer: I get that, but let's not forget that these are individual people, just like you and me and everyone posting in this thread. I could say that the few Muslim folks I got to know should be just as you describe, but that wasn't the case, and so I urge folks to look a little deeper into the individuals instead of the generalized picture.

And I understand that not everyone is going to want to try to that, but what can it hurt? Might make some decent friends - or at least friendly acquaintances - and get a little insight into what makes them the same and what makes them different. Might change one's perception at least a little to where one might decide, "Yes, those assholes over there are doing crappy things but this family in my neighborhood is just trying to get along like the rest of us."

Dunno. I just think the generalization based on race / religion / where one comes from... it only fuels the mistrust, the bad relations, the fear.
Personally I don't see any difference between European Muslims and all the other European population. Especially since I had 5-6 Muslim school friends in secondary school and they weren't much different then us and neither of us ever brought religion forward. The problem now is that the migrant wave brought in to Europe mostly fundamentalist Muslims which are required to fight the Infidels (which is all of us who aren't Muslims) since that is what their fate dictates. The thing is that they are starting to radicalize the native Muslim population in Europe which is really the biggest problem and needs to concern all of us. And not forget the very big crime increase that came with it. For example here in Slovenia in the last two months we have increasing numbers of missing Slovene people - nobody has a clue what is happening since our country always had very little crime (besides our universal corruption).
It's not Muslims, but extremists who happen to be Muslims. That'd be like characterizing every Christian as members of the Westboro Baptist Church. Those are some real douchebags.

I'm deeply saddened by the religious witch hunts that ISIS/ISIL are inciting by claiming that they are Muslim. It also saddens me that people need to kill others to get a point across instead of just being happy. I mean, how miserable does your life have to be that killing innocent strangers just trying to get along with their lives in a normal manner is a feel good thing? Life is too short to kill people, we should all try to enjoy our own lives more instead of ruining others'. I certainly hope that these monsters are brought to justice and that these acts don't push governments to try to limit freedoms of their citizens.
Matruchus: Personally I don't see any difference between European Muslims and all the other European population. Especially since I had 5-6 Muslim school friends in secondary school and they weren't much different then us and neither of us ever brought religion forward. The problem now is that the migrant wave brought in to Europe mostly fundamentalist Muslims which are required to fight the Infidels (which is all of us who aren't Muslims) since that is what their fate dictates. The thing is that they are starting to radicalize the native Muslim population in Europe which is really the biggest problem and needs to concern all of us. And not forget the very big crime increase that came with it. For example here in Slovenia in the last two months we have increasing numbers of missing Slovene people - nobody has a clue what is happening since our country always had very little crime (besides our universal corruption).
This is what happens when you take on mass refugees from countries that house terrorists. The terrorists will easily sneak in. It's a pretty disturbing fact.
Post edited March 23, 2016 by paladin181
Matruchus: Personally I don't see any difference between European Muslims and all the other European population.
Well, you may want to note that the former Yougoslav countries indeed had their own, native, muslim population. Further north, our muslim population mainly comes from Turkey and North Africa, and was initially attracted by agreements to provide labour to mass industry. The phenomenon is different here. Influence groups have been working for a long time in these communities, be it the brotherhood, be it the salafi preachers, be it the clerics paid for by gulf states; that radicalised part of their youth, and this serves well defined purposes. This is independent from the migation wave, although obviously that additional fact makes the challenge even worse.
HereForTheBeer: I get that, but let's not forget that these are individual people, just like you and me and everyone posting in this thread. I could say that the few Muslim folks I got to know should be just as you describe, but that wasn't the case, and so I urge folks to look a little deeper into the individuals instead of the generalized picture.

And I understand that not everyone is going to want to try to that, but what can it hurt? Might make some decent friends - or at least friendly acquaintances - and get a little insight into what makes them the same and what makes them different. Might change one's perception at least a little to where one might decide, "Yes, those assholes over there are doing crappy things but this family in my neighborhood is just trying to get along like the rest of us."

Dunno. I just think the generalization based on race / religion / where one comes from... it only fuels the mistrust, the bad relations, the fear.
Matruchus: Personally I don't see any difference between European Muslims and all the other European population. Especially since I had 5-6 Muslim school friends in secondary school and they weren't much different then us and neither of us ever brought religion forward. The problem now is that the migrant wave brought in to Europe mostly fundamentalist Muslims which are required to fight the Infidels (which is all of us who aren't Muslims) since that is what their fate dictates. The thing is that they are starting to radicalize the native Muslim population in Europe which is really the biggest problem and needs to concern all of us. And not forget the very big crime increase that came with it. For example here in Slovenia in the last two months we have increasing numbers of missing Slovene people - nobody has a clue what is happening since our country always had very little crime (besides our universal corruption).
the difference between us and them is that we have (or should have, and i'm thinking of you here) a moral consciousness. sometimes we may get angry and shout to others or use bad words etc. but we keep it under control and don't let arguments escalate into real fights. we are also capable of guilt, remorse. while arabs, no - they have no shame, no guilt, no remorse, no morality. if you get into a fight with an arab and he wants to punch you, he punches you - he has no hesitation.

edit: i've seen on tv about an immigrant who was caught by a mother with her children, he was caught trying to steal an old woman's money on the street. and you know what the immigrant does? he slaps the mother in the face right near her children. if one of us would be caught we'd feel ashamed as hell even scared maybe. but that shithead has to guts to even punish that mother for defending another woman
Post edited March 23, 2016 by ciomalau
paladin181: This is what happens when you take on mass refugees from countries that house terrorists. The terrorists will easily sneak in. It's a pretty disturbing fact.
Says one from the US, seemingly.

Why? Us Europeans would like to know how to, eh "improve."

So pray tell.
Darling_Jimmy: Indeed. I was pleased to hear Canada is prioritizing gay Syrian men. Though that effectively outs them and puts them in danger before they arrive in the country.
Is any other proof needed apart from declaring yourself as a gay? Do they conduct some sort of gayness tests to the comers? Or is it ok to e.g. get married (to a woman) later on and just say you are actually a bi?
Brussels is perfect, as it is, that is all.
TStael: Says one from the US, seemingly.

Why? Us Europeans would like to know how to, eh "improve."

So pray tell.
Yes, one from the US. This is why I was against taking Syrian refugees in the beginning. I don't know how to improve; if I did, I wouldn't be getting ready for my 9-5 job and posting on a gaming message board, I'd be at my political advisory job getting paid a lot more than I do now.

I don't like that our border is overrun with illegal immigrants virtually all the time because of the security issues it brings, much the same with bringing in mass amounts of "refugees". There's no time to do any vetting or any checking on them whatsoever. That means the act itself is inherently a security risk. That's all I was saying.
paladin181: It's not Muslims, but extremists who happen to be Muslims.
I'm deeply saddened by the religious witch hunts that ISIS/ISIL are inciting by claiming that they are Muslim.
Islam has a multiplicity of orientations and dimensions that is often underestimated in the Western world. The Shia / Sunni divide is well known, but don't ask ordinary joe ( or the US officials for that matter since they now openly consider Iran responsible for 9/11 , a reasoning that is a monument to ignorance imho ) to make the thinner difference that actually matters ... Still, those following the teachnigs of salafism or wahabism are muslims, even if it is a very extreme vision of that religion, and the masterminds of that wave of terror are to be found amongst them. The foot soldiers, or rather the cannon fodder, are mainly petty criminals and "lost" people, that are vulnerable to these preachers of hatred.