It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
jamyskis: Well, I was hoping for a civil discussion but I see this is going to go down the same road as the Cologne thread again. I had hoped to come back to the forum for more rational debate but the Nazi cunt infinite9 here has proved in spectacular style that it simply isn't possible.

See y'all.
I will take that "Nazi" comment as a compliment. By the way, I hope Merkel gets tossed out of office and the NPD rise to power in Germany. I hope they put a local headquarters right where you live.

dtgreene: I disagree about the closing of borders. Many people living in those countries are in grave danger because of those Islamists/Muslims you mention and *need* to escape to somewhere safe. Consider, for example, atheists (especially those who renounced Islam) and LGBT people (whose very existence is essentially illegal in some of these countries, sometimes even punishable by death).
So how about arming the dissidents and bombing the shit out of the Islamists? How about supporting the secularists and killing the Islamists? How about we try to improve our own energy development (minus increasing dependence on rare earth metals since that would put the US further under Chinese commie party thumbs) so that we do not depend so heavily on looking the other way on the crap the Saudi royal family and the other assholes do?
Attachments:
diversity.jpg (135 Kb)
Post edited March 22, 2016 by infinite9
jamyskis: Well, I was hoping for a civil discussion but I see this is going to go down the same road as the Cologne thread again. I had hoped to come back to the forum for more rational debate but the Nazi cunt infinite9 here has proved in spectacular style that it simply isn't possible.

See y'all.
infinite9: I will take that "Nazi" comment as a compliment. By the way, I hope Merkel gets tossed out of office and the NPD rise to power in Germany. I hope they put a local headquarters right where you live.

dtgreene: I disagree about the closing of borders. Many people living in those countries are in grave danger because of those Islamists/Muslims you mention and *need* to escape to somewhere safe. Consider, for example, atheists (especially those who renounced Islam) and LGBT people (whose very existence is essentially illegal in some of these countries, sometimes even punishable by death).
infinite9: So how about arming the dissidents and bombing the shit out of the Islamists? How about supporting the secularists and killing the Islamists? How about we try to improve our own energy development (minus increasing dependence on rare earth metals since that would put the US further under Chinese commie party thumbs) so that we do not depend so heavily on looking the other way on the crap the Saudi royal family and the other assholes do?

Can't tell if trolling or genuine retard.
CharlesGrey: ...

genuine retard either way.

P1na: genuine retard either way.
You have a point.

Doesn't pretty much any forum have rules against hate speeches, racism and so on? Because it would be quite appreciated if a Blue could show up here to ban his ass.
And we have a winner: Godwins Law Achievement unlocked.

That escalated quickly...

Retard. Notice the total lack of empathy; the ranting. This could well be a psychological condition.
Ok guys,

This is not like the other thread, because it's about mass murder, tragic loss, and some really scary shit going on. I actually found myself considering my safety while catching the tube at rush hour today (I travel back from one of the busiest stations in London (Victoria), as targets go, it would probably be about #3 on a hitlist after Kings Cross and Paddington).

Even the quite shameless Daily Mash was suggesting keeping tensions down because of this: http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/everyone-urged-to-wait-before-expressing-opinion-about-horrible-event-20160322107395

I hope everyone will agree that we should keep this thread away from the more inflammatory political debates. There will be time for them later.

My condolences for all affected by this tragedy.

So says a couple of people who act like cucks.
petitmal: Retard. Notice the total lack of empathy; the ranting. This could well be a psychological condition.
Nope.That is the case of "Internet do not have names and faces, so I can post anything I want".
I remember the experiment in which flamers had to say their rants face to face person who they attacked. They couldn't.
low rated
amrit9037: Religion is like a penis. It's fine to have one and it's fine to be proud of it, but please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around... and PLEASE don't try to shove it down other's throat.
LOL LOL did you copy that phrase from the youtuber "The Amazing Atheist" ?

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAmazingAtheist/videos?flow=grid&sort=p&view=0

He has said that in multiple videos. Not an original thought though.

And here everyone at gog is thinking you came up with that.
Post edited March 22, 2016 by doctorsinister
low rated
amrit9037: Religion is like a penis. It's fine to have one and it's fine to be proud of it, but please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around... and PLEASE don't try to shove it down other's throat.
doctorsinister: LOL LOL did you copy that phrase from the youtuber "The Amazing Atheist" ?

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAmazingAtheist/videos?flow=grid&sort=p&view=0

He has said that in multiple videos. Not an original thought though.

And here everyone at gog is thinking you came up with that.
Given the topic and cause for this thread, I'm not sure how this is relevant to anything, or what's so "LOL" worthy about it.
just saw the post and watching the news now. prayers for brussels.
wpegg: Ok guys,

This is not like the other thread, because it's about mass murder, tragic loss, and some really scary shit going on. I actually found myself considering my safety while catching the tube at rush hour today (I travel back from one of the busiest stations in London (Victoria), as targets go, it would probably be about #3 on a hitlist after Kings Cross and Paddington).

Even the quite shameless Daily Mash was suggesting keeping tensions down because of this: http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/everyone-urged-to-wait-before-expressing-opinion-about-horrible-event-20160322107395

I hope everyone will agree that we should keep this thread away from the more inflammatory political debates. There will be time for them later.

My condolences for all affected by this tragedy.
Exactly.

For info, I get out every morning at the metro station that was bombed today. I actually was there less than one hour before it happened this morning. I have seen army bomb squads in the streets, "clearing" potential threats, police, army deployed, everyone expecting another strike somewhere else in the city. A good friend of mine was in there, stuck in that metro tunnel after the train they had just crossed exploded. I have now seen pictures of how things were inside. I'm afraid the casualty count is likely to keep going up in the hours that come. I'm now seeing idiot politicians on TV positioning themselves after years of forcing upon us measures, or doing nothing to address issues that sowed the seeds of what we ( as Westerners) now collectivelly face. I almost felt the need to puke when I read earlier in the day how some politicians from another EU country used what had happened to strenghten their discourse on a referendum to come in their country. After such a day, I'm not in a mood to read inflammatory debates
Saw this on news,, its sad they can not live with out being monsters life is too short for this kinda hate,
i hope they catch everyone invovled in this nightmare and my prayers to all in brussels.
Post edited March 22, 2016 by Madshaker
*removes Belgium from the list of potential countries for his own migration*

Damn, I loved Belgium, my two favourite bands are from there and there's the Boombal festival. :/
Post edited March 22, 2016 by Klumpen0815