It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Damn, the death toll rose to 34? :( In the morning I read only one dead, but apparently it was merely the first found victim...

I will be interested to hear what was the motivation, particularly in Belgium. Because the head of Paris attacks was caught? Was Belgium airforce bombing ISIS sites before?
Post edited March 22, 2016 by timppu
catpower1980: Fuck.....
I'm glad you weren't in it, catpower, and I'm sorry for all those who were.
fronzelneekburm: Yeah, I've heard of these guys. They are relevant to a discussion about MUSLIM terrorists laying waste to Brussles how exactly? I mean for any purpose other than making a somewhat disingenuous argument about there being bad apples in every barrel?
What do you mean by disingenuous?
low rated
Hunter65536: Assumed he was the reason it got locked.
jamyskis: Yes, I was the one that reported it to Judas. Problem with that?

I reported it because I was sick of the overt racism in that thread. I worked with refugees until recently (had to stop due to health issues) and had enough to do far-right dickheads in real life, including getting my own obituary shoved through my front door by a local far-right group along with a dog turd. So you'll excuse me if I have absolutely no fucking tolerance or patience for people who encourage hatred against people just on the basis of their religion, country of origin or skin colour. That thread wasn't a political discussion. It was a political extremist circlejerk. I'd seen more rational discussions on UKIP or PEGIDA forums.

You seem to think I have some buddy-buddy relationship with Judas and that he's at my beck and call. The only thing I influenced was the timing. It would have been shut sooner or later, with or without my involvement. The thread was already in GOG's crosshairs.
don't bother with this punk. his idea of non-racism is like a religion - he tells you to believe in it just because he also believes (or pretends to, like Merkel). and if you don't, you're a heretic, a racist, and you must be burned on a stake like in 16th century. but can he prove his idea? of course not. just looking at news is enough to prove the contrary. but he'll always argue that surely there must be a proper arab person in a thousand, a million or more - something that can't even be proved. and so what - even if that is true what does 0.0001% mean? i heard so many terrorist attacks but i never heard about A SINGLE arab who knew an attack was going to happen and warned authorities. it's all about genetics - arabs are violent, germans are gay with their love parade and all that. simple as that
Hunter65536: If that's the case then I'm sorry I spoke without knowing the details of the matter. I assumed hijaabs to be black, the same ones I see here in India and felt that might not be apt for a festive occasion. (Given how black is a color worn during mourning in the west)
At least the hijabs I see e.g. somalis wearing here are usually some color. Not some bright color like red, orange, yellow or flashing neon lights, but purple, light brown, blue or such, I think.
ciomalau: *snip*
I didn't knew that Sarrazin emigrated to Romania...
jamyskis: This was really mean-spirited, but it still made me laugh so loud I spit my drink :)
Why is something mean spirited, when its true. You are type of person, who believes a man with candy telling you sweet things? I prefer realism.

They are covered up in early age and marry much older men in a way, which can only be described as "sell contract". I spit my drink when I see these girls, they look like ninjas, but without swords and usually in harem, doing anything the man commands them.

I advise you, try to prove me wrong - tell me of any rational reason a woman might cover itself up completely in black ninja suit in public. I see this as a part of radical islam, together with nazi-like kafir hate and ISIS.

Next time you are going to call me mean-spirited when I call someone with dynamite belt - a terrorist? The tolerance is a well known exploitation hole, over a million ex-ISIS "tourists" traveled through it.
fronzelneekburm: First step: Impeach Merkel and all the other EU traitors who willingly jeopardize their citizens' lives so they can play Mother Theresa.
Agreed!
This is so tragic...
I hope all of you who live in Belgium and your Friends and Family are safe.
Watch yourselves :(
low rated
ciomalau: *snip*
viperfdl: I didn't knew that Sarrazin emigrated to Romania...
when guns bust off i bust back!
HOW 'BOUT THAT! :-/
stomp a mother fucking rib out yo back
y'all niggaz ain't gangsta right ya click like josey and the pussycat! :(
timppu: At least the hijabs I see e.g. somalis wearing here are usually some color. Not some bright color like red, orange, yellow or flashing neon lights, but purple, light brown, blue or such, I think.
I think this site probably best illustrates the variety of hijab colours that you'll generally see in Europe. Same applies as far as I'm aware for many more liberal Islamic countries like Turkey and Indonesia.
timppu: Never thought I'd ask this from you, but... please enlighten us.
Antimateria: Europeans are making a mess for being too tolerant and scared to say their opinions about immigrants. You live in Finland you should know. Everything is labelled as racists if you aren't swallowing everything what is happening in the world like a good boy.
Agreed with antimateria.Im from Croatia and we dont have terror problems here..yet,and probably wont.Im sorry for all the victims and their families but this is getting ridicilous.East Europeans are watching stuff like this for months now and just cant believe how sissy are wastern countries getting under this dumb and numb ''over tolerancy of sort'',in some cases its a matter of laughs.some saying they they deserve exactly what is happening in past few years.it is going to happen again,and again and again,make no mistake.all that westerners do is really just new facebook status like ''disguisting'',''my heart is with france'',''cant believe what the world has come to'' and then turn around and drink latte and go on with their day and never look back until the next attack few months later.And yes, that guy from Romania ciomalau is RIGHT wherther Americans like or fucking not.US is in Syria with a reason.Basicaly playing chess on larger scale and strategizing.Im not saying Putin is not and hes all flowers but hes done more in few months than US in few years
timppu: At least the hijabs I see e.g. somalis wearing here are usually some color. Not some bright color like red, orange, yellow or flashing neon lights, but purple, light brown, blue or such, I think.
jamyskis: I think this site probably best illustrates the variety of hijab colours that you'll generally see in Europe. Same applies as far as I'm aware for many more liberal Islamic countries like Turkey and Indonesia.
Next time you call Turkey "liberal", just read the news about the arrests, censor and patronage on the press, or the state of their woman in society (read what the did there during past woman's day, or that newspaper; even obama who pampered them for borders and dropping the russian plane before, showed them some teeth, concerning the freedom of press, speech and spread of information, in turkey...)!
Post edited March 22, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
jamyskis: I think this site probably best illustrates the variety of hijab colours that you'll generally see in Europe. Same applies as far as I'm aware for many more liberal Islamic countries like Turkey and Indonesia.
That's more color than you see in Finnish street clothes!

We really like to wear dark blue, black and grey here. My jacket is dark brown though, because I'm a rebel.
First of all, condolences to anybody who lost someone to due attacks, let's pray for those who died and other victims, so they could surivive and be able to deal with traumas caused by these attacks.

Secondly, I am piss off
I am piss off that EU were more busy debate about Poland than securing the safety of citizens of EU.
I am piss off that some people are covering immigrant's crimes.
I am piss off that nobody feels responsible for dissapearing of thousands immigrants in Germany and Sweden

I am piss off that could be not an end of it.