It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

snowkatt: is there a seamonkey version of this ?
Barefoot_Monkey: For SeaMonkey I've found that this works best:

- Install Scriptify (no restart required)
- Then go to the Barefoot Essentials page on GreasyFork.com, right-click the big green "install this script" button, and select the "Install User Script" item from the context menu.
and unfortunally i run in to problems ...again on seamonkey 2.31
following the same process gives me the same problems as originally

and unfortunally no solution
when right clicking the install this script button i get a bar that fills up and does nothing

...vexing

snowkatt: foiled again !

scriptify doesnt work on my seamonkey
and its the latest version fo seamonkey as well ( 2.30 )

says i need firefox 10 or higher
solar_dome: Click on the "Install Anyway" button.

Scriptify 0.2.7 appears to function on my SeaMonkey 2.30
have you had any luck with seamonkey 2.31 ?
because it does bugger all for me

im sure its all very simple but its stumping me at 3 in the night
snowkatt: and unfortunally i run in to problems ...again on seamonkey 2.31

when right clicking the install this script button i get a bar that fills up and does nothing

...vexing

solar_dome: Click on the "Install Anyway" button.

Scriptify 0.2.7 appears to function on my SeaMonkey 2.30
snowkatt: have you had any luck with seamonkey 2.31 ?

No luck for me with SeaMonkey 2.31
After uninstalling Barefoot Essentials (installed with SeaMonkey 2.30), trying to reinstall with SeaMonkey 2.31 does not succeed.

The following is with a fresh install of SeaMonkey 2.31 (with browser defaults and no user installed extensions)
[Partial terminal output]

scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: TypeError: args['@@iterator'] is not a function
scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: TypeError: args['@@iterator'] is not a function::
scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: stack: getSet@resource://scriptify/modules/common/dom.jsm:728:13
scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: val@resource://scriptify/modules/common/dom.jsm:750:1
scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: dialog<.status@scriptify://content/processing-script.js:153:23
scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: onTransferStarted@scriptify://content/processing-script.js:165:23
scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: trapErrors@resource://scriptify/modules/common/util.jsm:913:20
scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: dispatch@resource://scriptify/modules/scriptify/munger.jsm:67:13
scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: process@resource://scriptify/modules/scriptify/munger.jsm:79:9
scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: processScript@resource://scriptify/modules/scriptify/munger.jsm:111:9
scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: init@resource://scriptify/modules/scriptify/munger.jsm:51:13
scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: Constructor@resource://scriptify/modules/common/base.jsm:456:19
scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: munge@scriptify://content/processing-script.js:111:23
scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: onload@scriptify://content/processing-script.js:31:13
scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: init/<@resource://scriptify/modules/scriptify/dialog.jsm:24:49
scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: wrappedCallback@resource://scriptify/modules/common/util.jsm:43:27
scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: toString: function () /* use strict */ String(error)

[/Partial terminal output]

That block of terminal text repeats several times during the attempted install of "Barefoot Essentials for GOG.com" v2.2.2 with "Scriptify 0.2.7"
snowkatt: and unfortunally i run in to problems ...again on seamonkey 2.31

...vexing

have you had any luck with seamonkey 2.31 ?

solar_dome: No luck for me with SeaMonkey 2.31
After uninstalling Barefoot Essentials (installed with SeaMonkey 2.30), trying to reinstall with SeaMonkey 2.31 does not succeed.

The following is with a fresh install of SeaMonkey 2.31 (with browser defaults and no user installed extensions)
[Partial terminal output]

scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: TypeError: args['@@iterator'] is not a function
scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: TypeError: args['@@iterator'] is not a function::
scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: stack: getSet@resource://scriptify/modules/common/dom.jsm:728:13
scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: val@resource://scriptify/modules/common/dom.jsm:750:1
scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: dialog<.status@scriptify://content/processing-script.js:153:23
scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: onTransferStarted@scriptify://content/processing-script.js:165:23
scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: trapErrors@resource://scriptify/modules/common/util.jsm:913:20
scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: dispatch@resource://scriptify/modules/scriptify/munger.jsm:67:13
scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: process@resource://scriptify/modules/scriptify/munger.jsm:79:9
scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: processScript@resource://scriptify/modules/scriptify/munger.jsm:111:9
scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: init@resource://scriptify/modules/scriptify/munger.jsm:51:13
scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: Constructor@resource://scriptify/modules/common/base.jsm:456:19
scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: munge@scriptify://content/processing-script.js:111:23
scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: onload@scriptify://content/processing-script.js:31:13
scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: init/<@resource://scriptify/modules/scriptify/dialog.jsm:24:49
scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: wrappedCallback@resource://scriptify/modules/common/util.jsm:43:27
scriptify@dactyl.googlecode.com: toString: function () /* use strict */ String(error)

[/Partial terminal output]

That block of terminal text repeats several times during the attempted install of "Barefoot Essentials for GOG.com" v2.2.2 with "Scriptify 0.2.7"
..well at least it not just me then
so in otherwords we have to downgrade to 2.30
went back to seamonkey 2.30
and essentials are working again
Hi. Sorry for being silent for so long; I've been away doing rock climbing, but I'm back now :)

I'm working on a nice new surprise feature for the script which I hope to get ready by Christmas. Realistically, with all the wonderful distractions this time of year, it will probably be a few days later.

After that I'm planning some improvements for GOGWiki itself (better handling of image URLs, dealing with those annoying backslashes before apostrophes in game titles (the webhost has PHP Magic Quotes enabled, which is somewhat evil) and something I'm sure will be very useful - a journal of all games added or removed from your account)

I haven't forgotten about the problems some of you have been having, and will continue to see what I can do about that. (Looks like I'll need to update my seamonkey - I'm still on 2.29.1)

First thing's first, though - got to check out that Nordic Games sale before it ends :)
Post edited December 23, 2014 by Barefoot_Monkey
Barefoot_Monkey: Hi. Sorry for being silent for so long; I've been away doing rock climbing, but I'm back now :)

I'm working on a nice new surprise feature for the script which I hope to get ready by Christmas. Realistically, with all the wonderful distractions this time of year, it will probably be a few days later.

After that I'm planning some improvements for GOGWiki itself (better handling of image URLs, dealing with those annoying backslashes before apostrophes in game titles (the webhost has PHP Magic Quotes enabled, which is somewhat evil) and something I'm sure will be very useful - a journal of all games added or removed from your account)

I haven't forgotten about the problems some of you have been having, and will continue to see what I can do about that. (Looks like I'll need to update my seamonkey - I'm still on 2.29.1)

First thing's first, though - got to check out that Nordic Games sale before it ends :)
Just have a nice Xmas holiday, I'm sure we all agree that everything can wait.

Happy Holidays!
Barefoot_Monkey:
Thank you for a year of great BE improvements in the face a deteriorating GOG UI.
Happy holidays.
Barefoot_Monkey: Hi. Sorry for being silent for so long; I've been away doing rock climbing, but I'm back now :)

found a workaround for seamonkey

install essentials and scriptify under 2.30 and then you can install 2.31 it will still work
Post edited December 23, 2014 by snowkatt
Silly question I know. How does one make an account for their library on GoG Wiki. Hyper has been buging me putting my list up and with the recent glitch of games being lost with the Nordic games removal. I guess it would be a good time to archive my collection to see if any of my gog games ever go missing again.
Briareos262: Silly question I know. How does one make an account for their library on GoG Wiki. Hyper has been buging me putting my list up and with the recent glitch of games being lost with the Nordic games removal. I guess it would be a good time to archive my collection to see if any of my gog games ever go missing again.
You need to ask one of the admins to create an account for you :-) Barefoot_Monkey happens to be one of them :D
Thanks. Sent a Pm to him. Probably be awhile holidays and all that. ah well.
Briareos262: Thanks. Sent a Pm to him. Probably be awhile holidays and all that. ah well.
On Barefoot_Monkey's side or yours? ;-P
=P

I did at least install the add-on. Nice to have color back on GoG and nifty other features im too lazy to try.
BE has not been syncing my games correctly since the Nordic 'in-out' thing. No error just won't add anything after the sale to my wiki page. Anyone else?

Edit: The wishlist sync seems OK, just the game shelf part stopped working.
Post edited December 25, 2014 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: BE has not been syncing my games correctly since the Nordic 'in-out' thing. No error just won't add anything after the sale to my wiki page. Anyone else?

Edit: The wishlist sync seems OK, just the game shelf part stopped working.
I can see Akalabeth in my page, so it's still working for me.