It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

plagren: Navigation bar themes aren't working correctly in general, but only on the forum.
I have the navigation bar theme set to default without the stripe, but there is a stripe on the forum but not the main page/library/wishlist, so this seems to be affecting everyone. I'm using the latest version of the script with the latest version of Tampermonkey and the latest version of Chrome on Windows 10. Thanks for looking into it, Barefoot_Monkey. I love your script.
Post edited January 23, 2018 by finkleroy
Seems to be working fine for me, but then I've put some of the visual bits into my userstyle file, so perhaps it's overwriting whatever's off with BE right now?

EDIT: But the counter of updated games doesn't refresh after clicking/downloading one or more. Anyone else?

EDIT2: It went down just now, but seems to refresh with a longer delay than before.
Post edited January 24, 2018 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: Seems to be working fine for me, but then I've put some of the visual bits into my userstyle file, so perhaps it's overwriting whatever's off with BE right now?
Still not working for me. Could you please tell what browser/OS ect. you are using?
Sorry for asking again - but are there any news or a workaround regarding the navbar theme matter?
MarkoH01: Still not working for me. Could you please tell what browser/OS ect. you are using?
Firefox 52.6.0 ESR on Win 7 Pro 64bit, using Greasemonkey 3.17 and the BE Bright Black nav theme . As I said, not sure if it's the Firefox version, or my userstyle file making things look/work as should.
MarkoH01: Still not working for me. Could you please tell what browser/OS ect. you are using?
Still not working here either. I'm using Firefox 56.0.2 (64 bit) and Greasemonkey 3.17 with the GOG Classic 2014 nav bar theme. It works fine on the main pages but not when on the forum pages.
I checked with my userstyle disabled, and can confirm that it is what makes things look/work as should. It's something on GOG's side no longer playing nice with BE, and browser and/or OS don't seem to play into this.
high rated
Sorry for the delay. Just tracked down what's different now in the forums that has been interfering with the custom themes, and they're all working now on my end. Updates to the script and extension are on their way.
high rated
The userscript has been updated to version 2.24.1, which fixes the custom navbar themes while in the forum. The Chrome extension has a few issues that need to be sorted out, so I'll update that tomorrow.
Barefoot_Monkey: The userscript has been updated to version 2.24.1, which fixes the custom navbar themes while in the forum. The Chrome extension has a few issues that need to be sorted out, so I'll update that tomorrow.
Updated, and gone is the awful purple stripe that tarnished my screen while in the forums. Thanks! :D
Barefoot_Monkey: The userscript has been updated to version 2.24.1, which fixes the custom navbar themes while in the forum.
Thank you - the forums look so much better again now :)
Barefoot_Monkey: The userscript has been updated to version 2.24.1, which fixes the custom navbar themes while in the forum. The Chrome extension has a few issues that need to be sorted out, so I'll update that tomorrow.
Thank you sooooooo much. This has been a lesson for me how awful this site would look without your amazing work. I was always glad I installed youzr script but with this experience I will pray every night that it will be forever :)
Thank you!

Just one thing - the icons on the right are a bit hard to see with the Classic 2014 theme.
Attachments:
high rated
plagren: Thank you!

Just one thing - the icons on the right are a bit hard to see with the Classic 2014 theme.
Thanks for that. I thought I'd fixed that, but it seems that I had done so only in the 2012 theme, and missed 2014. I've released a fix in version 2.24.2.

Also, the Chrome extension has been updated to the latest version.
Barefoot_Monkey: Also, the Chrome extension has been updated to the latest version.
I see no change in Chrome; the stripe is still at the top of the screen in the forum, even though I have it set to default without the stripe. The script says it's Version: 2.23.2, and I don't see a way to update it. The Chrome Web store says that the latest version is Version: 2.23.2 Updated: August 30, 2017. What am I missing?