It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I love this game for its trailer alone.

Really can't wait for it - although I doubt I'll be able to play it even two years from now :D
< Is unconceived by the trailer.

I don't think that's even a word.
bad_fur_day1: < Is unconceived by the trailer.
You keep using that word. I do no think it means what you think it means.
[url=I'm going to be sad if/when someone fails to recognize that as a quotation from The Princess Bride][/url]
rtcvb32: then I can't help but be seriously interested because it felt so much like ghost in the shell to a degree, and I love ghost in the shell...
Well, Ghost in the Shell is cyberpunk. I'm surprised you didn't fall in love with the game the moment the teaser trailer was shown.
F4LL0UT: Well, Ghost in the Shell is cyberpunk. I'm surprised you didn't fall in love with the game the moment the teaser trailer was shown.
I didn't watch the teaser trailer until Spoony brought it to my attention... I was sorta avoiding it at first.
"*The presented screenshots were taken from the base game and not from the expansions. Hearts of Stone will premiere in October, while Blood and Wine is slated for release in the first quarter of 2016."

Great, meaning we may never hear anything about Cyberpunk 2077 till 2016 ;(
Cadaver747: "*The presented screenshots were taken from the base game and not from the expansions. Hearts of Stone will premiere in October, while Blood and Wine is slated for release in the first quarter of 2016."

Great, meaning we may never hear anything about Cyberpunk 2077 till 2016 ;(
It's possible that we may see some kind of E3 announcement while CDPR is riding on a PR high with Witcher 3, but I would personally not expect the game to release any earlier than 2017.
jamyskis: I would personally not expect the game to release any earlier than 2017.
Very optimistic ;)
I'm afraid Cyberpunk 2077 final release date will be scheduled to winter 2018 and then postponed for polishing to Q2 2019... oh well.
I just saw the trailer of Cyberpunk 2077 and for some reason it really got me interested. I googled forums to see a news but i guess nobody has more information about it.

BTW. I have never played any cyberpunk game. I read that its some kind of pen&paper game/rules. I would be interested to see those rules.
Engerek01: I read that its some kind of pen&paper game/rules. I would be interested to see those rules.
Well you can get physical copies on Amazon and DriveThru has digital copies of and [url=http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/3209/Cyberpunk-v3]v3.
Engerek01: I read that its some kind of pen&paper game/rules. I would be interested to see those rules.
Smannesman: Well you can get physical copies on Amazon and DriveThru has digital copies of and [url=http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/3209/Cyberpunk-v3]v3.
Thank you very much. I will check them out.

BTW, for those we want to see the background of cyberpunk forum page

EDIT: I guess I am staying away from the Cyberpunk forums until they fix the mods there. I have been reading topics for the last 1 hour and so much hate from the mods there, constantly insulting people who just spoke their minds. Especially that mod Sardukhar. I felt nervous while reading his comments. Always on the attack and humiliating others. It definitely is not one of GOGs forums. I am staying here where it is safe and sound.
Post edited September 03, 2015 by Engerek01
Are you ready for another adventure spanning hundreds of hours, far, far bigger than The Witcher 3?

https://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/cd-projekt-red-cyberpunk-2077-is-far-far-bigger-than-the-witcher-3/0156903
jamyskis: I would personally not expect the game to release any earlier than 2017.
Cadaver747: Very optimistic ;)
I'm afraid Cyberpunk 2077 final release date will be scheduled to winter 2018 and then postponed for polishing to Q2 2019... oh well.
There were four years between witcher 2 and 3. I don't see why it should be any different for CP77. So your estimate is probably right on the money.
Night City fuck yeah!

Thanks for the article.
Post edited October 12, 2015 by budejovice
mobutu: Are you ready for another adventure spanning hundreds of hours, far, far bigger than The Witcher 3?
No, but maybe by 2077 I'll have a PC able to run it :D
Post edited October 12, 2015 by Breja